4.1

4.1

Pros

Cons

• Shipping and Returns:

Get Paid to Shop - Almost Everywhere!!

I have been using this site for years. I have earned over $200 in rebate checks. All you have to do is pick the place you are going to shop at and click through their site. You earn a certain percentage depending on the store. I cannot say enough about it. I also have never had them miss a purchase I have made so it is hassle free.

never again

I thought this would be a good website to use as I am always out looking for a bargin or sale. However they insist on you downloading this toolbar that is highly annoying, and while downloading the stuff for shop at home it will automatically change your home page to shop at home unless you catch it in small words and unclick it. Even once I uninstalled all this from my computer I still had to go and change my home page again and even then the website kept spamming me! It finally got to the point that I had to go through my computer and actually block the shop at home website from popping up on my pop up list. What a pain in the butt. No savings are worse this hassle! Truly was a frustrating and disappointing experience. I would not recommend anyone using this site ever! I would rather deal with the crazed black Friday crowd at the mall then to use this website again!

Fast and easy navigation

from Lake Ozark, MO

Comments about ShopAtHome.com:

This coupon site is the fastest and easiest of all the coupon sites!!! You don't have to go page after page of only 8-10 coupons---taking forever like all of the others. Best ever.

highest cashback and great customer service

from Tampa, FL

Comments about ShopAtHome.com:

i have used shopathome for near 1 year, and so far so good. first of all, they have a great match program which 110% match other cashback sites' rate, so when i shop via shopathome, i can earn extra 10% cashback; another great thing is, I had never miss a cash back from them from the begin! love the site

An amazing company that I use over and over again

from Woodbury, MN

Comments about ShopAtHome.com:

I have been using this company for years and stopped using other companies like it to solely use them. Their customer service is fast and fantastic. They are #1 in the market for cash back, even with a guarantee if you find it someplace else with a better value. I have no complaints.

Vitacost - A Great place to shop

from Waxhaw, NC

Comments about ShopAtHome.com:

I buy most of my supplements and some of our groceries here. The products arrive at my door quickly and packaged very well.

Truly the best cash back site out there!

Comments about ShopAtHome.com:

Shopathome is the real deal! They usually offer the most cash back over the other cash back sites and have amazing customer service if you ever run into an issue which I just did. I pretty much always shop through their site now since they have coupons for most stores as well as the most cash back too.

ShopAtHome

Comments about ShopAtHome.com:

The service is great I find every retailer I'm looking for their and I save big time on everything I need. Anything for the holidays, family, friends and thing for my home. My saving are unbelievable and what make them so great in the CASH BACK. I did not know I could cash back from just using their site. I am always looking for a deal and I find it all at ShopAtHome. I would definitely recommend this site to everyone I know and tell them if your going to shop on line first go to their site so you can save and get some of your money back your spending on everyday item and those you wish for.

Constant emails from them

Comments about ShopAtHome.com:

I like the site for a variety of different reasons. I can make money off the money that I spend. I am giving this site a 7 because they send a lot of emails all the time, despite me setting my notifications to a point where I should not be getting tons of emails from them daily.

The site is very easy to use. They actually have a well put together website.

Product Selection
They have every store you can imagine on the site. They also have really good cash back rates from the stores on their site. It is worth looking into the site for that reason

Product Pricing
This site really doesn't do any pricing.

Customer Service
The customer service department is always up to par. I am always please whenever I have had to contact them about anything. They always seem to be willing to help me in any situation. I have never had to be passed along to another person, as they all seem to know what they are doing.

Shipping and Returns
They are really not responsible for shipping or returns.

Easy and Fun

Comments about ShopAtHome.com:

I have gotten really addicted to the ShopAtHome.com website over the past few years. I have found the site to be very helpful with gift buying. The site has a super wide variety of products. I see something new every time I visit the site. I see lots of items on the site that I haven't seen on other sites or in stores. I feel that the products that I have purchased have been of great quality and are well worth the price. Shipping is a real bargain with ShopAtHome.com, most of my orders come with free shipping. I have will say that the customer service on the site is great. I have contacted them several times whether it be a simple question about an item or if they could get a certain item. I have even spoke with them to get a gift idea, in which they were very helpful. This is most definitely one of my favorite online shopping sites. I will continue to shop the ShopAtHome.com site and would highly recommend it to everyone.

Great savings with shopathome.com

Comments about ShopAtHome.com:

Shopathome.com is one of my favorite sites to go to when I’m looking to save on a purchase. They offer several options to help keep money in my pocket such as coupons, coupon codes, cash back, and great deals at stores like OfficeMax, Publix, JCPenny, Walmart, Kohl’s, Macys, and so many more. I downloaded their mobile app to my Android so even if I left the coupons I printed out at home, I can still use the shopathome.com mobile app to get the discounts at my store of choice. They even have a form for us to contact them with questions about the coupons, free samples, online coupons, etc. They usually respond the same day or within 24 hours. Shopathome.com is a saveaholics dream come true. If you want a site that has all the discounts in one place, try shopathome.com, you won’t be disappointed. You also have to download software to your computer in order to print the coupons.

It seems confusing at first. They should make access easier without downloading any software to your computer.

Bad Website

from Utah

Comments about ShopAtHome.com:

Shopathome.com is designed to let you know about deals and coupons available on different websites and stores. However, I have found it to be more trouble than it is worth. The website itself can contain ads from third-party sources, and it is sometimes difficult to distinguish between the external ads and the actual deals the website is promoting. I have also tried downloading the shop at home toolbar from the website, and it seems to cause problems. Both the website and the toolbar slow my computer down, and it seems cause a lot of popups and page re-directions to pages that I do not want to go to.

The same deals can be found on other websites, and it is usually easier to use the other sites. Shopathome.com can make it difficult to sort through coupons and offers, and I have also had trouble connecting the offer on their website back to the actual store that I would buy the product from.