Other Bath Soaps & Scrubs:
Shea Moisture
Shea Moisture Organic Coconut & Hibiscus Shea Butter Soap

Shea Moisture Organic Coconut & Hibiscus Shea Butter Soap

Wonderful Soap!

Pros

• Clears And Heals Skin
  • Effective
  • Lots Of Lather
  • Smells Wonderful

Cons

• hard to find in stores

• Children
  • Daily Use
  • Men
  • Older People
  • Women

Comments about Shea Moisture Organic Coconut & Hibiscus Shea Butter Soap:

This soap is lovely (when you can find it in a store). I typically purchase this soap as an ad on. I love the smell combination. It is subtle so it's not overwhelming but it is present.
It is wonderful for my acne prone skin! It has reduced acne scars and I really feel like this helped prevent breakouts.
If you find this in your local store it is worth trying out!

I never expect less from Shea Moisture

Comments about Shea Moisture Organic Coconut & Hibiscus Shea Butter Soap:

This bar of soap is a tropical treat. It doesn't smell the same as the coconut and hibiscus conditioner or shampoo, but it still smells pretty good. The lather is nice, and it doesn't dry out my skin like conventional soaps (even Dove dries out my skin). I've had pretty bad skin my entire life, but I'm slowly starting to see an improvement when using this soap. My skin looks a little less wrinkly, and it feels exceptionally soft! For the best effects, I like to massage coconut oil into my skin right after I get out of the shower.

It leaves you smelling nice, but if you really want to get the dirt off, you'll have to use an exfoliant pad or something. I usually massage soaps into my skin with my hands, but I found that this soap requires a little bit more if you want to get all of the dirt off.

It's very similar to the coconut and hibiscus line scent, but I feel like an ingredient is missing to give it that extra boost.

Nice to your skin

from Detroit, MI

Comments about Shea Moisture Organic Coconut & Hibiscus Shea Butter Soap:

It is very hard for someone like myself to use soaps be it for the face or body. I  am very sensitive to  strong perfumed / Deoderant soaps and those ingredients that I can't remember or pronouce that are responsible for drying out my already desert dry skin!

The skin on my face is a combo of issues, it's dry in some area's and oily in others. I heard about

Shea Moisture Organic Coconut and Hibiscus soap with *Songi Mushroom* from my sister who like myshelf have the same issues with commercial soaps.

Shea Moisture Organic coconut and hibiscus soap is all Natural and is made with ingredients that support healthy skin, like vitamins, fatty acids and minerals.

The anti-oxident rich ingredients are said to:  smooth wrinkles, improve your skins elasticity and tone and fight off those anging effects!

I like those claims, it's that time in my life where I want tender loving care and attention and so far I like this soap, It leaves my face and body wonderfully soft, it's organic, it's gentle, it suds, smell delicious and dosen't leave my skin dry which is very important to me.

Shea Moisture product line also include creamy body butters. We purchased this soap for 4.99 at Targets, If you can't find it in stores you can do so online at ~ http://www.sheamoisture.com