Other Flat Screen TVs:

Pros

Cons

Never had a problem

Comments about Sharp 60" LCD TV Lc-60le832u:

I've never had any problems with this TV. It's worked perfect since the day I got it and doesn't look like anything will go wrong soon. It is a bit heavy so just make sure you have something study to put it on. My son plays Xbox 360 and wii on it and my husband and I watch movies and it plays them all well

Awesome tv

Comments about Sharp 60" LCD TV Lc-60le832u:

We have this tv in a 70", absolutely love it! We looked at multiple tvs and actually have two other brands in our home. The sharp by far is the winner in our eyes. Everything from the picture to sound to clarity exceeds our expectations.

LOVE my Shart TV

from Alexandria, OH

Comments about Sharp 60" LCD TV Lc-60le832u:

I actually got the Sharp 60LE835U - the 3D version of this, and really like it. The pictures are crisp, colorful, and clear. the unit doesn't get hot like the plasma versions. The sound is excellent. The size of the screen makes me feel like I'm right there in the middle of the action. Workout tapes make me feel like I'm really a part of the class! The Wi-Fi capacity works well, though we don't use that part very often. The 3D was cool, though to be honest it strained our eyes too much. If I would do it again, I would stick with the Sharp Aquos LCD TV, with the same size, but skip the 3D. I probably won't buy another 3D movie. (the 3D movies are easier to take in the theaters for my eyes.)