3.9

3.9

Pros

Cons

• Firmness:

No Longer have to count sheep

Serta mattresses are a great investment and offer innovative products. My husband and I desperately needed a new mattress. We have a King Bed so we knew that this mattress would be an investment and wouldn't be cheap. Our current one was sunken in and it was on it's last leg;not to mention the extreme pain it was causing our backs. After physically trying out at least ten different mattresses, we finally decided on a Serta mattress  with the memory foam topper. There are many reasons to choose this type of mattress and reject others. First of all I had been forwarned by other consumers that latex foam beds, retain way too much heat. You will be much too hot to even get to sleep. Though I was recommended to try out the memory foam mattresses, as they never lose their shape, I found them to be too firm,  I felt like I was sleeping on a log. They didn't comform to my body as I first thought they would, maybe due to the extreme thickness. Then I found the "just right" mattress, like Goldilocks herself. After laying on a Serta mattress with memory foam topper, I was in love. Because the memory foam isn't too thick it conforms to your shape without the hard thickness of a pure memory foam mattress. In addition, each coil of the mattresses found  in all Serta's are separated and therefore, provide much more support than the standard "coil" mattress and last much longer than a standard coil mattress. I highly recommend Serta, they have manufactured a product that is different from the typical mattresses you often find in retail stores and stand behind their products. We have had our mattress now for 7 months and couldn't be happier. No more back pain, just sleep and rest. Got to get a Serta.

Wouldn't Recommend

Before we bought our Sealy we first had bought a Serta PErfect Sleeper mattress at Sam's Wholesale. My husband and I both a small built and weigh laess than 175 lbs each. We bought a Serta because of the reputation of it on the Web and in the stores. Little did we know that it wasn't a good mattress at all. We paid a pretty good bit for it even though we got it at Sam's Wholesale. Then after about a year we noticed it had started to sag in the middle and lose it's comfort. After doing everything that was recommended this is one matress that I would not recommed to anyone that I know. We were even told that you needed to rotate the mattress every 6 months for the 1st year then once a year. No matter what we did the mattress did not hold up to it's name.

If you are looking for a chaep matress to get buy for a couple of years then I would say buy one but other than that I would save my money to spend a little more to get one of a better quailty.

I believe that a great day begins and ends with a bed.

from Altoona, PA

Comments about Serta Mattresses - All Types:

I grew up knowing the Serta name as being the standard for experiencing not just 8 hours of sleep....but 8 hours of restful sleep. I have always related the Serta name with all good things possible in relation to bedding, peaceful sleep and rest. I have always had appreciation for the quality, craftsmanship and science used by the Serta Company. They produce and provide a high quality sleep experience. And, i always have no problem what-so-ever... in sharing the life-long experience i have had the pleasure of enjoying using Serta products. With anyone who ever breaches this particular subject with me. I will always have and hold Serta as the name associated in highest regard in the mattress hierarchy. Serta mattresses became and earned its great reputation throughout the mattress users "enjoyed" peaceful rest. Night after night throughout this products history. Before memory foam and mattresses going high tech....Serta was and still remains very respected. And proven itself in personal satisfaction by countless numbers of those who like myself...entrusted Serta with countless hours of sleep....not in counting sheep.

Very Comfortable!

Comments about Serta Mattresses - All Types:

I purchased a twin size Serta mattress a little over two months ago and it is the best mattress I have purchased thus far.

The mattress is very comfortable. In the morning, your back will not hurt at all! I don't find myself tossing and turning at with the mattress. I found that before I had to use a four inch pillow top for comfort, but this mattress alone does the job.

I like that this mattress isn't real springy and that you don't fall into it like a memory foam mattress. This mattress overall has an excellent balance that won't leave you disappointed.

The mattress has held up for me for over two months without any wear and tear.

I would recommend this in any size for all ages. This mattress is suited for a bunch of people and works well. I have also purchased a similar mattress for my guest bedroom because I wouldn't want my guests to sleep any less than I do! I would definitely recommend it to anyone who is just starting out.

The mattress is very affordable and only cost between 100-150, which is a very good price.

Serta Mattress

from West Rutland, VT

Comments about Serta Mattresses - All Types:

After sleeping in a waterbed for over 25 years and having stayed in numerous hotel rooms where we came home with sore backs, we were very hesitant about buying a conventional mattress. Add to that the fact that a queen box spring wouldn't fit up our stairs, meaning a downgrade to a full size and we really really got apprehensive. We could not have been happier when we got our Serta Mattress! They had a split queen box spring so we didn't need to downsize and buy all new bedding. And the mattress has been extremely comfortable from day 1. And the price was so much better than we could have expected. True, we did buy during a special sale and I did have a special 20% discount, so you might not get as good a deal, but it is still very reasonably priced for the quality and durability.

Comfort
Beyond what we believed was possible of a conventional mattress.

Support
No complaints at all.

Firmness
Just right. Soft enough to be comfortable, firm enough to support my back.

For the price, it looks like we will get many years of service.

Good purchase for the price

Comments about Serta Mattresses - All Types:

We have a Serta Eurotop queen mattress. We wanted something that would be firm and provide a good back support. We are happy with our purchase. We have been sleeping on serta for the past 3 yrs and havnt noticed any kind of sinking. We are still getting a good night sleep and no backache or any kind of complaint. I would buy a serta Eurtop in the future and recommend it anyone looking for a good quality firm mattress. We flip it every 2mths as recommended by the dealer.

Holds up well

Comments about Serta Mattresses - All Types:

We finally purchased a king size firm mattress because we slept on a friends and really like it. I would have liked a pillow top, but my husband wanted firm. So we compromised with firm with a mattress topper. At first it was to hard, but after the foam topper it is just right. I noticed that I do not wake up sore in the morning like i use to. It has also held up really well with two toddlers bouncing all over it.

Comfort
Somewhat harder than what i wanted but good with foam topper.

Support
I do not wake up sore any more.

Firmness
Just what were thought it would be.

Has withheld our toddlers jumping on the bed.

Serta- World's Worst Mattresses

Comments about Serta Mattresses - All Types:

I bought a Queen size Serta Perfect Sleeper less than 6 months ago. The mattress has not held up at all, and myself and my wife wake up in agony every morning. I'm calling the place we got it from today, hopefully we can just get our money back, and avoid dealing with Serta, or getting a replacement, because honestly I wouldn't want another mattress from them after reading about their absolutely worthless warranty, illegal inspection charges (which they were served a class action lawsuit over), and just generally poor quality. I'm never purchasing another product from Serta.

• Firmness:

Serta sleepers are the best!

from Bay City, MI

Comments about Serta Mattresses - All Types:

I have purchased many types of mattresses over the eyars, all sizes too.  The most recent purchase I have made is the Serta premium Full size mattress and box springs.  My daughter has slept in a crib, then a sealy double mattress, when that started sagging and falling apart, she slept on a twin waterbed.  When that broke and leaked, she slept on a an inexpensive twin mattress  and has had back problems ever since,, she does have scoliosis, so it is difficult to find a mattress that makes her comfortable.  A few weeeks ago I purchased a Serta Premium, double mattress and box springs for her, along with a whole new bedroom suite,, after one night, she is now resting comfortably and loves this product!!

• Firmness:

serta mattress was a disaster and company did not stand behind

from Hunlock Creek, PA

Comments about Serta Mattresses - All Types:

Hi, I am a consumer like yourself looking for a good product. I would not mind paying a good price for the item which was a serta queen size mattress. Unfortunately, I did pay a high price for the serta queen size mattress i purchased  but, did not get what I paid for. The product was delivered to my home and was in good shape. That lasted about 3 months. All of a sudden the mattress got lumpy in certain areas so I tried to turn it over and you could not. It was not reversable which I wasn't told. Then the seams started to come apart. I contacted serta company and they said they could come out to my home and check it for a price, which was very high. Then they said If they felt it was not their fault there was nothing they could do for me and I would still have to pay this price for them to come check it. Then they said if it was their fault I would have to pay the price for checking the mattress and they would sell me a new one of the same value. All in all my experience with serta was not very good. Therefor I am giving the serta queen size mattress a very poor rating. I will not buy a serta product again.

first mattress ever

from Pella, IA

Comments about Serta Mattresses - All Types:

i bought this mattress, it was inexpensive and high quality. this will be the only brand that i will buy. it is firm but not uncomfortablly so. i am sure to reccomend it to all my friends who are looking for new beds. great quality and a great price!!!!!

not in it for the long haul

from Franklin, LA

Comments about Serta Mattresses - All Types:

I got a serta matress about six months ago.  It has already worn out.   It tells you to turn the matress instead of flipping it.  I have done that and it already has coves in it where my husband and I sleep.  In the beginning it was so comfortable, but now its very hard to get a comfortable spot where my back doesn't cramp.  It is no longer a comfortable matress.  I feel like I am fighting the bed all night.