Other Mattresses:
Foam Mattresses, Spring Mattresses
Sealy
Sealy Posturepedic Foam-Spring Hybrid Mattress

Definitely a great mattress. Very comfortable

I love my mattress. My grandson helped me choose it. He said ,buy it you need a good one. So I did

Lebanon, pa

Comfort!

We have had ours for a few years now. It is still comfoy but there are some low spots from sleeping often in certain areas.

Levittown, PA

true

This mattress is so comfy

This bed sleeps great it is the best bed I have ever owned

Knoxville tn

true

I will definitely buy again.

I've had this mattress for a few years and it's still as comfortable as when I first bought it. I always get a good night's sleep and would definitely recommend. I love my sealy !

Jennings FL

Never slept so good

Bought this mattress and have never slept so good in my life. I wake up feeling well rested and ready to start the day.

Roxana, il

Best Sleep Ever

This mattress is the softest most comfortable durable product ever. I have fibromyalgia and restless leg syndrome so it is important to have a great mattress that provides comfort and durability. I have owned mine for 2 years now and it still feels as good as it did the first night I slept in it . The pillowtop gives me the extra softness I need and want. I highly recommend this mattress !

Cannon ky

Definately have bought again

I love this bed for it really helps with my back problems as I am working at a high demanding job that requires lifting constantly and getting a good night sleep helps with my outlook on life and my mood. Plus my back feels like I slept like a baby.

Washington

true

I would buy this mattress again!

I have this as my primary bed and I love it! It's so comfortable and I like that I don't wake up hurting all over because it gives me support where I need it. The softness of the pillow top is like sleeping on a cloud!

PattyKat

Word consider again

I liked this bed at first, but it broke down quickly and developed a cavity in the middle. Would be great as a guest bed.

Kalamazoo, MI

Sealy mattress

I thought we were getting a good mattress and at first it was comfortable, soft but not to soft just perfect them about 7 months later it started dragging us to the middle of the mattress and causing us to sleep basically on top of each other it would probably be alright for a single person but two and that happens had 4 other couples say the same thing happened with theres this is not a mattress for a couple at all.

Perry, FL