3.1
Simmons Beautyrest World Class Recharge Pillow Top Mattress

Simmons Beautyrest World Class Recharge Pillow Top Mattress

3.1

Pros

Cons

• Develops cavity (4)

• Primary bed (4)
    • Firmness:

Soft, yet firm but takes some getting used to

This is wonderful, but a very different feel than the mattress we had before. I wake up refreshed and no more sore back! But, it has taken some getting used to because the "feel" of the mattress is very different. The memory foam top is supportive, but sort of sucks you down, and that is a new experience. It is not at all bouncy. I am a stomach sleeper, and this mattress really cradles me. But sometimes, it feels a little difficult to roll over. As soon as you get on it, you start to slowly sink into the memory foam. It's comforting, but does take some getting used to

Comfort
From the first time I tested this mattress in the store, I was sure it was the one for my body. So comfortable, I immediately relaxed and let it support me.

Support
The memory foam on top just fills in all the places where your body might not touch the surface. This allows every muscle to relax.

Firmness
I've always preferred a firm mattress, and I was concerned that this one was not firm enough because of the top. However, it is soft, yet firm and supportive.

I've only had this mattress for a couple of months, but it seems to be well made and durable so far.

IYou feel like you are in a hole that you can't get out of.

The Simmons Beautyrest World Class Mattress - is horrible.  I thought at first that it was great - very comfortable etc., but not long after I slept on it - maybe a couple of ;months - there was a deep impression in the mattress where I slept.  When I talked to the dealer they said the impression had to be over an inch and a half deep!!!!  I already felt like I was in a hole and couldn't turn from side to side.  I have a bad back and after only 2 and a half years I am to the point that I am going to have to buy a new mattress because the company will not make it right.

I would never buy another Simmons Mattress again

from San Antonio, TX

About Me Midrange Shopper

Comments about Simmons Beautyrest World Class Recharge Pillow Top Mattress:

Simmons Beautyrest Recharge Valley Cottage Plush Pillow top Sucks! At first, it was comfortable but after 3 months it began to have impressions and the bed became softer and my body sank more and more where I slept. My lower back started hurting. Wrote to Simmons but never got a response. Don't waste your money buying a Simmons mattress they don't stand by their guarantee. Only have had the mattress 3 years and I'm unable to sleep nights. Bought a new mattress, and it's not a Simmons. Will never buy a Simmons mattress again and have told family & friends not to waste their money.

I love this bed!

from Hendersonville, North Carolina

About Me Budget Shopper

Pros

• Comfortable
      • Conforms to shape
      • Good Support
      • Holds Shape
      • Soft Feel

Comments about Simmons Beautyrest World Class Recharge Pillow Top Mattress:

I shopped for beds at several stores, I am a cancer survivor and have scars all over that were causing problems with staying asleep. I wanted soft comfort on scar sites and was willing to spend what ever it took to get a night's sleep that actually was restful. I fell in love with the Simmons beautyrest pillowtop recharge " Brianna". I got the adjustable base and I may still be paying it off but I have never regretted it. And when it wears out I will buy another one. This is a very soft mattress that shapes itself to my body's contours. I love love love it! No tossing and turning, really restful sleep!

BUYER BEWARE - SIMMONS DOES NOT BACK THEIR MATTRESSES !!

from Nova Scotia, Canada

About Me High-end Shopper

Pros

Cons

• Develops Cavity
          • Lumpy

Comments about Simmons Beautyrest World Class Recharge Pillow Top Mattress:

Sadly we are suffering for not doing better homework and reading previous reviews. Within one week of owning the World Class mattress we noticed the hollows forming in the mattress. Within 6 days we contacted the store we purchased from and they said they would report same. The more we slept on it - the lumpier and more indentations developed. Forget sleeping anywhere you wanted - a good foot area down the center of the bed became off limits as you would want to roll back away from that area. It took over a month for "a representative working for Simmons as well as other mattress companies" to come to look at mattress. He took pictures and noted that there were threads several threads in areas that strung 12" or more before being tacked and commented he had never seen that before. So off the information went to Simmons and about another month later we get a letter in the mail from Simmons -" the mattress meets their standards of quality". Well we purchased this mattress hoping for great comfort and quickly realized within a week it was of very poor quality. We took for granted when buying a king mattress that we would have lots of area to stretch out and have wonderful restful nights. We have owned it for 9 weeks and we are basically sleeping on 2 lumpy "twin beds" that are quickly becoming "hammocks". If we don't find the specific "holes" for your shoulders, torso, etc. we are on lumps and humps. Simmons says the layers will "soften slightly as the mattress gets older". Again - this mattress is only 9 weeks old and it has already deteriorated this badly and Simmons has wiped their hands of it. Looks like Better Business Bureau will be next stop !!

NOT WORTH IT

from CANADA

Pros

Cons

• Develops Cavity

Comments about Simmons Beautyrest World Class Recharge Pillow Top Mattress:

This Diamond series mattress is awful. Very comfortable first 5 months, after which body sink marks appeared. Body sinks into cavities and lower back pain almost every morning. Called Simmons and complained, told me to call store. Will not replace until at least 1.5" sink marks (I have 1.25" and after less than 1 year use)...and this even after their technician said this was not normal since uneven. I can GAURANTEE you my next mattress will not be a SIMMONS...EVER!

Beauty Rest World Class Royal Palm Mattr

from Branford, CT

Pros

Cons

• Develops Cavity
                • Lumpy
                • Too Hard

Comments about Simmons Beautyrest World Class Recharge Pillow Top Mattress:

After 1 year of having the mattress we moved. Making sure we moved the mattress flat. It didnt matter, the gel inside all move to one side of the bed & stayed like that. I wish I can post a picture because no one believed me until they have seen it. Awful. Bad. DO NOT BUY THIS MATTRESS !!!!!!!!!!!

Terrible Quality

About Me Midrange Shopper

Pros

Cons

• Develops Cavity

Comments about Simmons Beautyrest World Class Recharge Pillow Top Mattress:

After spending over an hour testing all the mattresses in the store, I finally decided on this one. It was extremely comfortable and the price was unbeatable. Man, did they fool me. They claim that this mattress is worth well over $3000. This just disgusts me when it finally arrived at my house and I saw the build quality of it.

The box spring is a complete joke. I could have built something better with the scrap fire wood I have laying out back, and old fabric from my moms sewing drawer.

The mattress looked okay at first when we set it up. But when I went to lay on it for the first time I knew something was horribly wrong. I laid down on the left side and ended up in the middle. This bed came with a 3" sag in the middle from the factory. You could not lay on one side of it without having to hold on for dear life.

When the technician came to the house to inspect mattress he determined the box spring was also defective. It was sagging as well.

I will never buy a Simmons product again. The craftman ship is very poor. I don't know how they could let a product like this pass inspection and leave the factory.

Now I am stuck with a store credit as I was over my "2 week" return policy. Even though I had to wait a week for the technician to come out. And another week for the store to call me with the results.

Very unhappy. Buyer beware!

Body sinks after 5 months and back pain starts

Comments about Simmons Beautyrest World Class Recharge Pillow Top Mattress:

Simmons Beauty Rest World Class Sucks! At first, it was very comfortable but after 5 months it began to have impressions and the bed became softer and my body sank more and more where I slept. My lower back started hurting. Called Simmons and complained and they told me to call store where I purchased. Call the store and they said Simmons would not replace it unless it sinks MORE than 1.5" with no one on the bed. Mine is just under 1.5" so nothing they can do until it goes another 1/4". I can't wait another quarter inch because my back is hurting all day long now. Going out to buy another new bed today only after 9 months and it will NOT be another Simmons World Class by Beauty Rest!

At first yes, then NO WAY

Support
                    New is was then no after few months then back pain starts in

Firmness
                    Body sink in after few months

Poor

Best Mattress on the Market

Comments about Simmons Beautyrest World Class Recharge Pillow Top Mattress:

My wife and I recently purchased this mattress in a king size after much research and it is by far the best mattress on the market. We feel so good after a nights sleep and I dream almost nightly, something haven't done in years. This mattress cuddles you, and it keeps me warm on cold nights. I highly recommend this mattress for those who take their sleep seriously.

Comfort
                    Comfort is excellent, the best I have experienced ever.

Support
                    Super support. I'm a side and back sleeper. Either way we're refreshed after a nights rest.

Firmness
                    We have the luxury firm and it's just right not too firm or soft. I feel pampered and cuddled.

The mattress is very heavy and well built. Check out the features.

• Firmness:

Too firm and sagging after only a few weeks.

Comments about Simmons Beautyrest World Class Recharge Pillow Top Mattress:

Spent a long time shopping to replace our too soft mattress that we had for about 8 years. It was getting lumpy and soft causing back pain.

Always had a Sealy Posturpedic and thought for a change would try the Beautyrest line with the individual coils. The firm felt too firm and the plush too soft and the saleman recommended the "luxury firm pillowtop". It felt good in the store. The pillowtop, for the short 15 minutes or so felt supportive so I ordered it. BIG mistake for many reasons.

Firstly it is huge and hard to handle. Had to purchase deep pocket sheets, deep pocket mattress pad and special support slats with center supports. It felt much firmer than the model in the store but again, the pillowtop felt good for the first 5 or 6 nights. After that it was downhill, literally, as it started to sag in the middle and would get worse as the night went on. After that it was obvious it was sagging and too firm a hugely uncomfortable combination. The quality of the boxspring is a joke and plywood like slats stapled together with a cheap fabric stapled over it. The squeak and creak loudly.

We were fortunate that the "inspector" the store sent out deemed it sagging and under warranty even though we owned it a little of two weeks. Store is giving us full credit toward any mattress of our choice and now very skeptical of all of them and would have rather bought something from an independent small manufacturer but have to use the credit at the same store. Seems unfair as in, you bought it , we have your money and we are keeping it and too bad. Granted used mattresses cannot be resold, but in this case the store will get their money back from the manufacturer but yet we need to pick another item while they keep ours.

I have ordered a Sealy set this time. Hoping I can get a good night's sleep sometime soon after it is delivered this week.

Too firm, top sags.

Support
                    Very firm if that is what you are looking for.

Very cheaply made, especially the box spring.

Hotel inspiration

from Syracuse, New York

Comments about Simmons Beautyrest World Class Recharge Pillow Top Mattress:

I almost didn't write this review because I thought it would sound crazy but hey, maybe there's someone that can relate. My first experience with the Simmons Beautyrest World Class Recharge Pillow Top Mattress was in an upper class hotel. After several days, I knew I had to have one of these beds. For me this is no ordinary bed. I generally lose sleep when I get too hot so the AirCool Memory Foam inside the mattress is a wonderful experience to me. I have never gotten too hot since the purchase of our new bed.Also the mattress has some type of breathe technology that allows it to store the warmth and release it so that you don't feel hot or uncomfortable. I have also noticed that my back doesn't bother me the way it used to and I do not normally wake up feeling stiff or sore at all. My mood has improved quite a bit too. I believe that is a result of me getting a better night's sleep but I can't be sure of that so - don't quote me on that one! Overall I love the bed and only wish I had known about it sooner.