Other Acne & Blemish Treatments:

Sea Breeze Fresh-Clean Astringent Sensitive Skin

Pros

Cons

• Immediacy:

Sea Breeze is quite refreshing.

This product is awesome. It's so easy to use, you only need a cotton ball or pad, squeeze a little on and swipe it gently on your face. You will notice how much dirt is on your skin after looking at the pad. It controls oil in your pores that will treat and prevent breakouts. One thing i thoroughly love about this product is that it's very affordable, it noticeably works after a twice a day routine, and it feels great. If you get this product close to your nose the smell is overpowering and if you have any broken skin wherever it is applied, it will burn, just as alcohol does. But other than that this is a wonderful product and i recommend it to anyone needing clean and healthy skin.

Sea Breeze Astringent: Clean, but Ouch!!!!

I didn't realize how sensitive my skin was until I used this!  My husband uses this daily on his face, and when I was out of Clinique that I usually use, I used this.  Well, it felt clean and tingly, but OUCH!!!!  It left my face red, and I didn't notice until my husband pointed it out!  I was highly disappointed!  I know now that they have a sensitive skin one!  Also, the yellow color kind of looks like urine, which grosses me out!  And the smell is VERY stong.  I had to re-wash my face TWICE just to try and get some of the smell off, and it was STILL there after 2 washes.  My skin may just have reacted to it because it truly is very sensitive, but I have to stick with Clinique from now on, vs. this Sea Breeze brand.  I also smell my husband's face after he is done washing and it has an oder, but on him it's not a problem.  If I run out again, I'll try the Sensitive version, since my Clinique is rather on the expensive side!

Excellent product!

Comments about Sea Breeze Fresh-Clean Astringent Sensitive Skin:

This astringent is the better of any one I've tried. I first learned of it in beauty school and have been a huge fan ever since. Great follow up after waxing to keep from getting those awful little red bumps. Also great in treating the scalp for dandruff! With regular treatments, dandruff quickly improves if not disappears all together! It leaves you with that fresh, clean feeling that no other product can.

After trying this product for myself, I am in LOVE with it. I never get breakouts, or infected pores after waxing. It is also great for clearing up existing break outs!

Ease of Application
Super easy to apply! Moisten a cotton ball with the product an apply to the desired area. No mess and no fuss.

Convenience
Takes only a very small amount of time to apply. Seconds even! Not to mention a bottle will last you months!

Side Effects
The only down fall I have found is the slight sting that can occur with application to certain areas/blemishes. It's nothing unbearable & goes away very quickly.

• Immediacy:

It is truly a cool breeze to the face once applied.

Comments about Sea Breeze Fresh-Clean Astringent Sensitive Skin:

The name really does do this product justice! Whenever I apply this to my face, I feel refreshed. Not only does it help with your skin, it also gives you a gentle cool breeze as if you were on the beach or something. For years I have applied sea breeze to my face and will continue to use it each morning. It is very simple to use! Make sure your face is clean and damp, then apply a small amount to a cotton ball while gently applying to your face. You will feel a tingling sensation following a cool breeze. Who knew facial treatments could be so relaxing? This one product has passed through three generations within my family. From the fun teenage years to adulthood. I hope sea breeze stay around for a long time because I will buy it as long as it is sold. The price is reasonable and the applications (i.e. cotton ball and or towel) are few. Both men and women can use it. Great product!

Side Effects
none

• Immediacy:

gentle on skin and it works quickly

Comments about Sea Breeze Fresh-Clean Astringent Sensitive Skin:

This is not the best acne product I've ever used, but it is definitely adequate. It helps fight acne, especially if you begin using it early in the breakout. It is gentle on skin and does not leave skin feeling so dry and flaky, like other brands do to my skin. It smells pleasant enough and it feels good and fresh, very clean when being applied.

Love my Sea Breeze!

Comments about Sea Breeze Fresh-Clean Astringent Sensitive Skin:

I have always just used soap and water to clean my face. Well one day I was at a friends house and they had a bottle of Sea Breeze on there bathroom counter I asked them what they used it for they said it cleans your face so well try some. Well I got a cotton ball and cleaned my face and let me tell you the dirt and that came out off face was amazing I just thought soap and water was cleaning my face, but Sea Breeze gets all the makeup and grim left in your skin that soap and water can not get. The fresh smell is like being on the beach on a summers day. And Sea Breeze Sensitive Skin does not dry out your face like most harsh face cleaners do. I have teenage kids that use it as well and helps with their blemishes on there face and keeps them blemish free. I would highly recommend the Sea Breeze Sensitive Skin to anyone wants smooth fresh healthy looking skin that makes other people wonder whats your secret to wonderful skin.

it's refreshing

Comments about Sea Breeze Fresh-Clean Astringent Sensitive Skin:

It is very refreshing and smells good, but it stings like crazy is some areas, and for god sake don't ever get it in your eyes! It dries out your skin a lot, and doesn't really do anything to treat acne. It tightens pores and refreshes your skin, but I wouldn't use it for the purpose of trying to dry out acne.

No Difference

Comments about Sea Breeze Fresh-Clean Astringent Sensitive Skin:

This product did nothing special for me. It was a run of the mill toner.
I gave it a five because it could've been worse. At least it didn't break me out.

Like I said, very ineffective.

Convenience
It was in a bottle, with a traditional toner top. Not much to say

Side Effects
No side-effects at all. How would you rate that?

Effective Astringent

Comments about Sea Breeze Fresh-Clean Astringent Sensitive Skin:

This astringent is very gentle on my skin, but it cleans my face very well. It does not sting like some other astringents I have used in the past did. Also, it helps reduce any acne breakouts I may experience. I think this product is a great value for the price.

I love this stuff!

Comments about Sea Breeze Fresh-Clean Astringent Sensitive Skin:

I have been using Sea Breeze Astringent for about 20 years now. When I was younger, my skin was clearer, and I would just swipe some Sea Breeze across my face in the morning and at night before bed. Now I use other cleansers for my skin, but I still enjoy using Sea Breeze for a quick refresher during the day if I feel my face is overly oily.
This astringent is very easy to use, all you have to do it put some on a cotton ball or a cotton square and apply it to your face. You can see it is doing its job when you see the dirt and oil on the cotton afterwards. Most times I end up using more than one cotton ball, wiping my face until the cotton doesn't pick up anymore oil or dirt.
A single bottle lasts me about a month with daily use. It is an effective and fairly inexpensive way to keep my skin clean, clear and fresh.

Extremely effective. I have tried many others, but always come back to Sea Breeze Sensitive Skin Astringent.

Side Effects
Periodically I will notice the astringent dries my skin some after application, which is ok, my skin is really oily. If someone that didn't have skin as oily as mine it might be too drying.

Doesn't work for me.

Comments about Sea Breeze Fresh-Clean Astringent Sensitive Skin:

My best friend suggested this product to me when I was having a minor break-out. She swears by this stuff and I've seen it work for her, but unfortunately it didn't for me. I have very sensitive skin and this product stung my face like crazy. It did seem to take out some impurities, but it made my face extremely red and splotchy. I would not recommend this product to anyone with even slightly sensitive skin.

Sea Breeze Astringent

Comments about Sea Breeze Fresh-Clean Astringent Sensitive Skin:

I didnt really like the product because it caused me to break out. i wouldnt recommend it to others, but you may see different results so try if you want to.

It didnt really work as effective as i thought it would when i first got the sample from my friend. Try if you want.

Ease of Application
Takes about a few seconds to a minute or two. It may vary to others depending on how much they apply. Try if you want.

Convenience
It does last for a long time , its a very big bottle and supplied me for about 2 months. So very big supply will have you using it for a very very long time. Try if you want.

Side Effects
I gave it a ten because a few days later i seen that it had not worked and that my skin was all blemished and i was very unsatisfied.

Immediacy
Took a very long time for me to see results when i used this product, too long of a time. I dont have the patience to wait that long again. But you may see different results with your skin so try if you want.