Other Razors:
Schick
Schick Quattro Trimstyle Razor & Bikini Trimmer For Women

Schick Quattro Trimstyle Razor & Bikini Trimmer For Women

Schick Quattro Trimstyle Razor is the perfect razor!

I started using Schick Quattro Trimstyle Razor and Bikini Trimmer for Women about a year ago. As soon as I started using this razor I fell in love! There are so many great things...Read complete review

I started using Schick Quattro Trimstyle Razor and Bikini Trimmer for Women about a year ago. As soon as I started using this razor I fell in love! There are so many great things about this product!

The first of the positive traits in this razor is the bikini trimmer. It is perfect for trimming those longer hairs before shaving. The trimmer works great and I haven't had any problem with it giving me cuts, nicks, or scratches. I think it's wonderful that it comes with the battery and the battery is very long-lasting. I've been using the same razor for over a year, and I've changed the blades, but haven't yet had to change the battery. The trimmer has a nice cover on it, to avoid any potentially painful situations. The trimmer is easy to use. There is a convenient button on the side that you can either press as you need or turn on and leave on. I think this is a very good feature.

The next thing I love about this razor is the actual razor, and by that I mean the razor blades. The blades do not easily clog, which in part has to do with having the trimmer, I'm sure. As with the trimmer, I haven't noticed any nicks, cuts, or scratches after using the razor. The razor blades are long-lasting and I don't have to change them often. The razor leaves my skin very smooth. The razor shaves evenly and doesn't miss areas of my body, even when I'm shaving curvy areas. I love how smooth my legs and underarms feel after I have shaved using the Schick Quattro razor. I feel like I get a better shave with this razor than with any other razor I've tried - which is saying something, because I've tried a lot of razors!

The razors look very nice and high-quality. The shape is comfortable and easy to hold on to while using. I like the nice, gentle colors.

Another thing I like about this product is that I feel it is a good value for the money. These razors are comparably expensive, when looking at all razor options. That being said, I do feel like it is worth the money. These razors last a long time and they are a good quality product. The replacement blades are very expensive, but again, they last a long time. Coupons are available for Schick Quattro Trimstyle Razors. They come out often in the Sunday paper coupon inserts. These coupons are generally worth a high value. With the coupons, I do feel like I'm getting a good deal when I purchase these razors. Also, I have often seen these razors in gift packs, generally in the summertime, including things like replacement blades, lotions, and sunscreen, just to name a few. These gift packs are generally not much more than the razors, so I definately think it's a good deal to buy these when they are available.

Not so impressed with the pro trimmer

When I bought this razor I thought it oeuld make life a little easier. Well the trimmer side of the razor is wonderful, but flip it over to the razor and awful. It didn't even give me a smooth shave :(

Love

from tx

About Me Daily Shaver

Pros

• Durable
  • Easy To Use
  • Reduces Irritation
  • Smooth

Cons

• Everyday Use
    • In-shower Shaving
    • Sensitive Areas

Comments about Schick Quattro Trimstyle Razor & Bikini Trimmer For Women:

I love my razor, it's the best razor I have ever owned. Not only is the design convenient it's a very durable razor. It has five blades and it leaves no hair behind even just after one time going over my legs.
    The blades last what seems like forever before they become dull. I have had the same blade on my razor for four months now and it still isn't dull. Even after my husband shaved his face with it, he has really stiff and coarse hair on his face. These qualities I love.
    I have not used the trimmer on the bottom of the razor. My husband used it a few times to trim his beard and he did like it. It has a guard on it that's adjustable. and it requires one AA battery that's included in the package.
    There's only one bad thing about this razor is the trimmer. Performance wise the trimmer does the job perfectly but however it rusts so quick, shortly after you buy the razor the trimmer rusts so I don't recommend you to buy this razor just because it has the trimmer.
    Other than that one thing it's a wonderful razor that really lasts. I don't use the trimmer so it's not a big deal for me. The $18 refills are the problem I have. But it's worth the price considering the refill heads last for a long time.

Schick quattro trimstyle razor & bikini trimmer is awesome

from San Diego, CA

Comments about Schick Quattro Trimstyle Razor & Bikini Trimmer For Women:

I think this is a great product. I bought it to try it out and love it. It gives you options which is great, you can do a close shave or use the other end and choose from 4 different length settings. I also like that it comes with a caddy so you can hang it on your shower wall. The only problem I have had with it so far is my first one just suddenly stopped working. I had to go get another one though. It is a little pricey but when you figure all it does it's not a bad deal.

Schick Quattro Trimstyle Razor is the perfect razor!

from Spanish Fork, UT

Comments about Schick Quattro Trimstyle Razor & Bikini Trimmer For Women:

Sword Schick is the best razor I've ever used!

from Signal Mountain, TN

Comments about Schick Quattro Trimstyle Razor & Bikini Trimmer For Women:

This razer is the best razor I've ever owned. I've always had trouble finding the right razor because I have really dark, thick hair that is extremely hard to get rid of and not have razor burn or dark spots under the skin. Before I was using this razor, I was using one that no matter how many times I switched the blade, it messed up because of how many times I shaved that *area*. Of course the hair down there is much more coarse, so this razor is the best for women because we have such sensitvie skin. During bikini season this razor is a life saver because I've rarely had problems with razor burn with it. Even though it's a little higher up on the prices of razors I think it's worth it because it does the best job I've yet to see and I'll never go back. Besides, there are always coupons posted for it. It works well and it's a cute pink! Buy this razor and you absolutely will not be sorry!!

I can't live without my Schick Quattro Trimstyle!

from Rockdale, TX

Comments about Schick Quattro Trimstyle Razor & Bikini Trimmer For Women:

I could not live without this product!  You can adjust the trimmer in 3 positions, or take off the protective guard altogether to manually trim and adjust everything yourself.  Before this I was using other methods that were NEVER satisfactory and were painful, and took a lot of time.  This takes a fraction of the time, and makes it so much easier.  Well worth it!

I have only used the razor a couple of times and it's already dull, but it's worth paying the money for the trimmer and dealing with a horrible razor.

The schick quattro razor/bikini trimmer is great!

from Greensburg, KY

Comments about Schick Quattro Trimstyle Razor & Bikini Trimmer For Women:

The schick quattro razor/bikini trimmer is great! first of all, the actual razor does a good job but that is not what makes the product so great. i love the bikini trimmer. this is a great price for a product such as this. it is awesome that is comes with a battery, it is easy to use, and you can use it in the shower and not worry about water from the shower dmaging the product. another feature i absolutely love about the schick quattro razor/bikini trimmer is the suction cup that comes with it. this is great for attaching to the shower wall. i know i always have a problem with my razor falling down into the tub. but with this handy little suction cup, you have a perfect place for your razor to go and you always know where it is. i have been shaving my legs for years and i think this is my favorite razor product by far that i have ever used. i will definitely keep buying this product as long as it is available.

Not so impressed with the pro trimmer

from Reynoldsburg, OH

Close shave, great product

from Elkins, WV

Comments about Schick Quattro Trimstyle Razor & Bikini Trimmer For Women:

This razor and trimmer combination is terrific.  The trimmer is adjustable and gets as close to skin as you want it; the razor has multiple blades and gives the smoothest shave I have ever had.  I also love the fact that the trimmer is waterproof and can be used in the shower; this is such a time saver!

The trimmer uses a battery, but it is a AAA battery which is easy to find.  That is a huge plus.  If it was a watch-sized battery I would not love it so much.  Additionally, the battery lasts quite a while even with regular usage so changing it is not a huge issue.

The only drawback is that the refills for the razor are very expensive and they wear down quickly.  This razor is absolutely wonderful but may not be the best for a budget.

Overall, this razor-trimmer combination is wonderful.  It provided the smoothest shave I have ever had, with no knicking and no razor bumps afterward.  I would absolutely recommend this razor to anyone--with the added advice that you hide it from your significant other if you want to keep it!  Terrific product.

schick quattro trim style

from Phoenix, AZ

Comments about Schick Quattro Trimstyle Razor & Bikini Trimmer For Women:

The Schick Quattro Trim Style is a very good shaver.  It has a battery operated trimmer on the opposite end of the razor blade.  It uses one AAA battery.  The trimmer comes with a removable plastic adjuster for hair length.  Razor comes with a AAA battery and 1 cartridge.  The trimmer works very well.  The four blade system and razor cartridges provide for a close, smooth shave.   The handle is funtional and is easy and convenient to grasp on to.  Very good razor for use in the shower.    The battery life seems to be good - I don't have to replace batteries very often at all.  The only downside is that the shower suction cup holder does not seem to stay in place for any long length of time.  I have found my razor on the bottom of my tub and the blade detached a couple of times because the holder has fallen.    Considering this, I still will purchase this item.  It's never broken on me all the times it's fallen in my tub.

Quattro Trimstyle Razor & Bikini Trimmer is a dream come true!!!

from Saint Clair Shores, MI

Comments about Schick Quattro Trimstyle Razor & Bikini Trimmer For Women:

I love this razor. Easily trims with the attached trimmer with 3 different levels.  The razor part gave me the closest shave I have ever had with no razor bumps.  You must try this razor!!!  I had a coupon for it and thought I would give it a try and I'm glad I did. I am very prone to nicking/cutting myself and have had no problems with this razor/trimmer.