Other Digital Cameras:
Sanyo
Sanyo - Digital Cameras

Sanyo - Digital Cameras

i really like this camera it takes great pics of me and my fianc

from Swansea, SC

Comments about Sanyo - Digital Cameras:

i really love this type of camera I have found that it is one of the best brands that I have ever used.  I recommend it to take all family outings or whatever you want to use it for.  It had great graphics and features on it.  Please recommand it for Christmas birthdays or whatever.  I have great pictures of us on every occasion with it.  It is absolutely a number one camera  Thank you for reading.  Bye BYE

Long lasting with still good reliable photos

from Camarillo, CA

Comments about Sanyo - Digital Cameras:

We have had our camera for over 3 years and during that time have brought it around the world with us and dropped it but it but has always come through for us.  The photos are very good and the memory is pretty long.  Even has video capability that is acceptable.

Good camera, but could use better screen

from Raleigh, NC

Comments about Sanyo - Digital Cameras:

My friend bought me a Sanyo VPC-S885 digital camera for my birthday, and I really like it. I am normally able to take good pictures with this camera, and it is very lightweight and portable, due to its size. I don't use it professionally, and I would not recommend it to anybody looking for a higher end camera. I am not a fan of the screen on it for several reasons. I think that the size of the screen could be larger, which would not be difficult. There is room around the edge of the screen for expansion. I also do not like the screen quality. Any pictures viewed on the screen look very grainy and fuzzy. It makes it very difficult to gauge if the shot is a good one without loading it onto the computer. Once loaded, the pictures are typically of decent quality, but you can't be certain if you got a good shot until you have loaded it onto the computer. I would buy this again as another mid range camera.