3.4
Samsung - SGH-d357 Cell Phone

Samsung - SGH-d357 Cell Phone

3.4

Durable and practical

I found my phone at a local cell company store. After looking at several other phones the customer service representitive showed me this modal. It had all the features I was looking for and a few that I will rarely use. Then the guy explained to me that if I get two instead of one I'll receive both phones for free. Normally the free cell phone end up being the lowest quality ones. Due to my suprise I have been very happy with the quality of the phone. I have rarely ever had a dropped call. I have been quite brutal with the phone for example dropping it from the third floor balcony down onto the sidewalk. It still work like the day I bought it. My nephew a few months later dropped it into the pool. After drying out it still works though I don't recommend you doing either of these things. I am still using the original phone after a year of abuse and its still working strong. I have and will continue recommend Samsung in the future.

sturdy but boring, clear where it works

I got this phone because I was on a budget but wanted a little more than a plain-jane cell.  It works pretty well where it has reception but it takes horrible pix.  my husband was out of town for a few months and i was hoping we could send pix back and forth, but it took about 4 tries a pic to finally get one good enough he could see on his.  It also sends text and pix slowly which wasn't really a problem for me, but i could see where that could be pretty frustrating. As for calls, a cell to a cell was horrible. but a call from a cell to a land line came out very clear.

this is a great product

from Bunnell, FL

Comments about Samsung - SGH-d357 Cell Phone:

while no product is right for everyone, i believe this one would have to receive a great deal of positive feedback. throughout the years i have owned several phones with different manufacturers and i can guarantee this is one of the best you will find. the only problem that ever occured was the back cover would randomly fall off but this happened only on a very few rare occasions.

A great phone for teens

from Saint Clair Shores, MI

Comments about Samsung - SGH-d357 Cell Phone:

I purchased this cell phone for my 14 year old son.  It is very reliable and easy to use.  The service travels with you.  The sound is also great.  It is not that fancy but it does get the job done.  I would also recommend this phone to anyone.

This is one of the best phones around for the size.

from Independence, MO

Comments about Samsung - SGH-d357 Cell Phone:

This is great phone to carry around. It fits perfect in your pocket and is easy to use. The features are like most phones, but the size is what I like best about this phone. Samsung puts out some really nice phones. I would recommend this phone to all my family and friends.

upgrade if you can

from Maryville, TN

Comments about Samsung - SGH-d357 Cell Phone:

I have had this phone for about 9 months and it falls apart if i close it to hard! i wiould not recomend this phone to anyone! there ae sooooo many better phones on the market for the same price, if ot cheaper. It does not have alot of ringtones on it. The ones it does have are soo lame i cant even use them.

Durable and practical

from Houston, TX

Don't Waste Your Money

from Ft Mitchell, KY

Comments about Samsung - SGH-d357 Cell Phone:

I have had a wireless phone since the bag phone :) Have used several diffent brands of phones and this phone has a lot of "Hype" but is cheap and poor quality. If you are looking for a dependable and quality phone, skip this one.  The sound quality is very poor.  Also, the user manual has every language, but not much on instruction.  The phone is value priced, but not even worth the cost.

I love this phone!

from Dallas, GA

Comments about Samsung - SGH-d357 Cell Phone:

I am writing about the Samsung SGH-d357 cell phone.

I feel that this phone is completely user friendly & has all of the features you need to get by in today's high tech world.

The camera is wonderful & it even has frames & add-ons that you can use to enhance your picture taking.

The phone comes in white, which is unusual & has a very sleek style to it!

I would recommend this phone highly!!!!

This samsung cell phone has great reception and sound

from Riverside, CA

Comments about Samsung - SGH-d357 Cell Phone:

This Samsung flip phone is very sturdy (I dropped it many times although I suggest that you don't!!).  The sound is clear and the signal is strong.  I used this phone for over a year which for me is a LONG time.  I wish that I still had it because my new phone is nowhere near as good.  Very good value for the money it cost (I paid cash for it.)  I suggest this phone for anyone that prefers voice calls as opposed to text messaging.  Other phones may be better for texting or the internet.  This phone is excellent for it's audio quality.

To quiet.

from Hudson, IL

Comments about Samsung - SGH-d357 Cell Phone:

Overall the phone is good. But while talking to someone it is hard to hear them through the ear piece on the phone. When going through the phone and trying to find something it is very easy. As far as internet I would use a different phone. This phone is mainly for receiving and making calls. The ringers are very loud. Whish is good in some cases.

sturdy but boring, clear where it works