3.4

• Making calls (3)
    • Personal (3)
    • No (3)

Durable and practical

I found my phone at a local cell company store. After looking at several other phones the customer service representitive showed me this modal. It had all the features I was looking for and a few that I will rarely use. Then the guy explained to me that if I get two instead of one I'll receive both phones for free. Normally the free cell phone end up being the lowest quality ones. Due to my suprise I have been very happy with the quality of the phone. I have rarely ever had a dropped call. I have been quite brutal with the phone for example dropping it from the third floor balcony down onto the sidewalk. It still work like the day I bought it. My nephew a few months later dropped it into the pool. After drying out it still works though I don't recommend you doing either of these things. I am still using the original phone after a year of abuse and its still working strong. I have and will continue recommend Samsung in the future.

i think it's a nice product

this product has many positif points like his durable battery its extern display also it's practical and used for calls for his very very good sound and texting people moreover i liked resistance to heat water and coldness however i didn't like playing games in it because the graphics etc i didnt like also its conmmission and it has a poor internet connection and it has a small screen also its antenna i think its old and it has no camera so we cannot take photos with families and friends in celebrations and parties like halloween and easter etc..

i think it's a nice product

from New york , NY

About Me Parent, Practical

Pros

• Durable
  • Easy To Use
  • Lightweight
  • Simple Controls

Cons

• Awkward Keypad
  • Freezes Up
  • Weak Signal

• Music
  • Texting

Average

from algere

About Me Student

Pros

• Durable
  • Lightweight

Cons

• Drops Calls
  • Flimsy

• Music

Comments about Samsung - SGH-d357 Cell Phone:

The old phone is no longer as it was in its first launch

really good phone i used it for 9 months and still smooth

from San Jose, CA

About Me Student

Pros

• Easy To Use

Cons

• Flimsy

It is good for calls

• Was this a gift?:
  • I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand

this is a great product

from Bunnell, FL

Comments about Samsung - SGH-d357 Cell Phone:

while no product is right for everyone, i believe this one would have to receive a great deal of positive feedback. throughout the years i have owned several phones with different manufacturers and i can guarantee this is one of the best you will find. the only problem that ever occured was the back cover would randomly fall off but this happened only on a very few rare occasions.

A great phone for teens

from Saint Clair Shores, MI

Comments about Samsung - SGH-d357 Cell Phone:

I purchased this cell phone for my 14 year old son.  It is very reliable and easy to use.  The service travels with you.  The sound is also great.  It is not that fancy but it does get the job done.  I would also recommend this phone to anyone.

This is one of the best phones around for the size.

from Independence, MO

Comments about Samsung - SGH-d357 Cell Phone:

This is great phone to carry around. It fits perfect in your pocket and is easy to use. The features are like most phones, but the size is what I like best about this phone. Samsung puts out some really nice phones. I would recommend this phone to all my family and friends.

upgrade if you can

from Maryville, TN

Comments about Samsung - SGH-d357 Cell Phone:

I have had this phone for about 9 months and it falls apart if i close it to hard! i wiould not recomend this phone to anyone! there ae sooooo many better phones on the market for the same price, if ot cheaper. It does not have alot of ringtones on it. The ones it does have are soo lame i cant even use them.

Durable and practical

from Houston, TX

Don't Waste Your Money

from Ft Mitchell, KY

Comments about Samsung - SGH-d357 Cell Phone:

I have had a wireless phone since the bag phone :) Have used several diffent brands of phones and this phone has a lot of "Hype" but is cheap and poor quality. If you are looking for a dependable and quality phone, skip this one.  The sound quality is very poor.  Also, the user manual has every language, but not much on instruction.  The phone is value priced, but not even worth the cost.

I love this phone!

from Dallas, GA

Comments about Samsung - SGH-d357 Cell Phone:

I am writing about the Samsung SGH-d357 cell phone.

I feel that this phone is completely user friendly & has all of the features you need to get by in today's high tech world.

The camera is wonderful & it even has frames & add-ons that you can use to enhance your picture taking.

The phone comes in white, which is unusual & has a very sleek style to it!

I would recommend this phone highly!!!!