View more camcorders

SC-D107
Samsung SCD107 Camcorder

Samsung SCD107 Camcorder

3.8

Easy to use and lightweight

from Lucasville, OH

Comments about Samsung SCD107 Camcorder:

found this video camera easy to use and light weight.  well worth the money spent on it. would recommend to friends and family.  bought it to take pictures of my granddaughter, something i really enjoy doing. recommend for anyone new to using a video camera

Easy to use and practical

from Ogden, UT

Comments about Samsung SCD107 Camcorder:

We bought this a few years ago and love it. It is very easy to use and we have not had any problems with it. It is easy to hook up to your tv and watch your video. My 6 year old can use it. We have never owned a camcorder before and this one is great for family videos.

THE BEST THING I EVER BOUGHT

from Stockton, CA

Comments about Samsung SCD107 Camcorder:

THIS IS ONE OF THE BEST PRODUCTS I HAVE EVER BOUGHT. I HAVE NEVER HAD ANY PROBLEMS WITH IT.THE CAMCORDER IS A VERY EASY TOOL TO WORK,MOST CAMERAS HAVE SO MUCH TECHNOLOGY NOW THAT ITS SO CONFUSING,THIS ONE IS VERY SIMPLE .ALSO YOUR PRICE RANGE IS VERY AFFODABLE FOR THE QUALITY OF THIS CAMERA,IT IS WELL WORTH YOUR MONEY.TAKE CARE OF WHAT YOU GOT THE QUALITY WILL LAST A LIFE TIME..........................

This is a great brand to buy for a gift

from Danielson, CT

Comments about Samsung SCD107 Camcorder:

I have this product  which I have used for many different occasions and just told my friend about it who bought for her mother as a christmas present.  She stated she wanted a good video camera, but didn't want to spend a lot of money this was a great suggestion.  I had a JVC previously which was definetly a piece of crap you couldn't tape stuff at night or in a dark atmosphere because their was no flash of backlight.  I tried to use it at my daughters last christmas pageant for a school that she was transferring out of and now we have no pictures from this memorable moment because there was no light to support the picture.

This camcorder has a known defect & Samsung will not support it.

from York, PA

Comments about Samsung SCD107 Camcorder:

I am a servicer in electronics since 1979 and have seen a tremendous surge in the failure of CCD Image Sensors in the last five or so years. There is a design flaw with many of the newer ones which causes a black screen or smeared screen during record and on the resulting playback. Samsung too has the problem with ther models: SCD23, SCD103, SCD105 and SCD107 to name the ones I personally know about. Samsung neither admits the problem nor offers to repair it under warranty athough Sony, Canon and JVC will repair this problem for free if you send in the camcorder. Sony and Canon will even provide you a prepaid shipping label to send in your unit. Bottom line, stay away from Samsung.