Other Digital Cameras:
Samsung
Samsung - NV7 OPS

Samsung - NV7 OPS

Pros

• Easy to use (3)
  • Good battery life (3)
  • Great resolution (3)
  • Zoom range/performance (3)

• Family photos (3)
  • Travel (3)
  • Video (3)

from Ca

About Me Photo Enthusiast

Pros

• Easy to Use
  • Good Battery Life
  • Great Resolution
  • Great Zoom
  • Large Clear LCD

• Sports/Action
    • Weddings/Events
    • Wildlife photos

Comments about Samsung - NV7 OPS:

This is a very good quality camera priced within the reach of everyone. Easy to carry around and use. It also has a very good image quality. Great camera !! Ohabh.ldi flash on the top of the camera, giving a better picture quality as well. It also has some great features, such as adding picture frames, cropping, changing the appearance of the image, and so on .. I highly recommend this camera to anyone.

very cool and amazing

from alex

About Me Semi-Pro Photographer

Pros

• Easy to Use
    • Fast Shutter Speed
    • Good Battery Life
    • Good in Low Light
    • Great Resolution
    • Great Zoom
    • Large Clear LCD
    • Small / Compact

Cons

• Poor Image Quality

• Indoors/Low Light

very amazing

it is nice

from maan

About Me Pro Photographer

Pros

• Easy to Use
    • Fast Shutter Speed
    • Good Battery Life
    • Good in Low Light
    • Great Resolution
    • Great Zoom
    • Small / Compact

Cons

• Complicated Controls
    • Limited Zoom
    • No Viewfinder
    • Poor Image Quality
    • Poor in Low Light
    • Short Battery Life

• Indoors/Low Light
    • Macro Photography

Comments about Samsung - NV7 OPS:

This is a very good quality camera at an affordable price. Easy to carry around and use. It also has very good picture quality. Great camera!! I love it. It has the flash on the top of the camera, giving the pics better quality also. It also has some cool features, like adding picture frames, cropping il looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooovvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ittttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt

• Was this a gift?:
    • I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand

Awesome Camera

from Saginaw, MI

Comments about Samsung - NV7 OPS:

This is a very good quality camera at an affordable price. Easy to carry around and use. It also has very good picture quality. Great camera!! I love it. It has the flash on the top of the camera, giving the pics better quality also. It also has some cool features, like adding picture frames, cropping, changing photo appearance etc.. I highly reccomend this camera to anyone.

Absolutely fantastic...Very easy to use!

from Fort Myers, FL

Comments about Samsung - NV7 OPS:

I just purchased this camera a couple  of weeks ago and I am in love with it.  I t is so easy to use, has a large 2.5" screen, and takes wonderful pictures.  I am still figuring out which settings to use for different situations, but it won't be long till I am a pro.  This camera is absolutely worth the price!

I am in love with my camera! I would buy this same one again!

from Watkinsville, GA

Comments about Samsung - NV7 OPS:

I have had this camera for over a year and I am still raving about it.  I don't have anything to complain about with this camera.  It has worked AWESOME from day 1.  It makes my photos come out incredibly clear and has so many easy to use features.  I would consider it VERY very VERY durable too.  I have never carried it in a case.  I carry it around loose in my purse or somewhere in my car usually.  It has been dropped several times (not on purpose) and I havent encountered any problems.  The battery holds a charge REALLY well.  I have had many other cameras before that required standard batteries, and they all lost their charge even while not in use.  I could fully charge this camera, lay it down for months, come back to it and it would still have a full charge.  It will generally last 6 hours or so using it constantly with flash.  If you are using it intermitantly thoughout the day, it would probably last all day.  It also takes great quality video.  The sound is very clear and the functionality is very user friendly.  I would not recommend it to a first time camera owner because there are a lot of functions, and although they are easy to use and find, all the various features could be a bit overwhealming.  Overall I would say its the best purchase I have made in a long time!

Love samsung

from Stockton, CA

Comments about Samsung - NV7 OPS:

I bought NV11 model (similar to it) one approximately 2 years ago no problems found yet. I can even take clear videos for the SD card size. Afterwards I am very pleased to purchase Samsung products fro two reasons one is cheap comparatively other brands and another is best for the cost, recently I got HD Camcorder from Samsung too.

Samsung NV7 great for casual photographer

from Methuen, MA

Comments about Samsung - NV7 OPS:

The Samsung NV7 digital camera gets my above average rating for its design and style. The performance on the other hand I would rate as average. Maybe I just have a hard time with all the features, but I've had it for two years and still can't figure out how to get great indoor shots. I love the LCD display, after about a week of getting used to it I grew to really like it, but it is unusual and not your typical display. Takes incredible outdoor shots and good night shots (in the night mode). Overall I have been pleased but would recommend a point-and-shoot without the extruding lens if you are just looking for casual picture taking, this one takes up a little more space than the pocket size ones on the market. It is a step up from point-and-shoot, but can't quite compete with an SLR. If you need great zoom on a small camera though, this one has it. I also like the motion capture feauture for sports, although it will not yield professional editorial results, it is great for just fun times with friends playing sports.