4.1

4.1

Pros

Cons

• Temperature Control:

Run far, far away from this refridgerator

Comments about Samsung French Door Refrigerator:

This has to be the worst appliance I've ever owned. Purchased in July 2011 when I remodeled my kitchen. Worked well until March 2014. Since then it has died three times. Samsung's customer service is non-existent! I purchased an extended warranty. And now have to hassle with the distributor over replacing it. Pricey, and so not worth it! I did extensive research prior to purchase, it was well rated.. I COOK..purchase a lot of fresh produce which the bins tend to freeze, when it's working. Which isn't often.

Noise Level
Very loud, especially prior to dieing. Sounds like a helicopter landing in my kitchen.

Interior Organization
Purchased it because of the configuration for the small space. Liked the deep door bins.

Temperature Control
Not working

Easy to clean.. Shelves slide in and out easily.

Freezer door easily dented by wagging dogs' tails.

Purchased because I did love the design. Fit my small space perfectly. If it would just work, I'd be pleased

• Temperature Control:

Absolutely love this refrigerator!!!

Comments about Samsung French Door Refrigerator:

This refrigerator is stylish and a lovely addition to my kitchen. It does not make any noise and very roomy also. Due to the size of the area I had to put a new refrigerator I was limited on refrigerators that I could put in that area. This fit perfectly with the same amount of room for storage as the bigger units. I also chose this one without the outside ice dispenser due to I did not want a mess with water marks on the outside. But due to the brushed stainless steel it does not show any marks such as fingerprints on the outside at all. It is very easy to clean inside and out. The only issue I have is room for larger items such as pitchers. I have room on the inside doors but as far as shelf distance i do not. But that would be the only complaint I have and not a major one. This unit was also easy to clean in the freezer section. It allows for alot of storage for frozen items and the ice tray is easy to pull out and clean. It easily rolls away from the wall so I can clean under and behind the unit when it is needed. The ice maker does not make alot of noise also when it is making ice and it also makes the ice very quickly. I have not had a situation yet that ice is not being made fast enough. I would definitley recommend this unit to family and friends.

• Temperature Control:

Excellent design especially for townhomes!

Comments about Samsung French Door Refrigerator:

We chose this fridge out of necessity since it was the only one at the department store that fit into our small space in our townhouse kitchen that was not a pricey custom built model. Even though it doesn't match the rest of our appliances, it was a pleasant surprise and we are happy with it for the most part. One of the best things about it is that it is very easy to take apart and clean, the easiest to clean fridge I have ever seen. It is well designed and the shelves are very easy to rearrange and customize to your needs. The bottom freezer is huge! The temperature controls are easy to use and very accurate. The fridge can also be customized for Sabbath use by adding magnets to the top of the door handles to turn off the lights and digital display without having to tape down or remove anything. It is easy to move for cleaning. We are on our second fridge of the same make. The first one developed issues with the cooling fan after the warranty expired and the repairman broke it, so we were able to get it replaced. We have had no issues with our current product of the same make and model. Other than the fluke issues with the cooling fan creating moisture in the crisper and the digital display blinking on and off in the first fridge, we have no complaints. Our current fridge works great and suits our needs. I would buy this fridge again.

• Temperature Control:

Food, glorious, food....the more the merrier, and it all fits!

from Pasadena, TX

Comments about Samsung French Door Refrigerator:

We love this refrigerator. We stock up on groceries once a month. We go throughout the month to refill milk and bread. Everything fits comfortably from wholesale stores, grocery stores, and specialty stores. the freezer and fridge are so spacious and easy to reach. The shelving is adjustable, and detachable for easier cleaning. The glass shelves make for easy cleaning and still peeking through to see in between. They also provide sturdiness for heavier loads. We pack ours to the max and have had no problems with equal cooling, cracks in the glass, falling shelves or any problems actually. Even the separators in the freezer drawer are sturdy and adjustable. There is an icemaker in the freezer, that doesn't take up too much space, and can still be used for storage if you don't make ice. And a notifier if someone leaves either the drawer or doors open, to avoid frost and other problems.

Noise Level
No noise. Even when quiet you can rarely hear it.

Interior Organization
Shelving is adjustable, and nicely spaced out. Even door shelves are graciously spaced and adjustable. When our twins were a little younger we would fit 4 gallons of milk in it with full groceries as well.

Temperature Control
Keeps it evenly cool throughout the system. Each component's temperature can easily be changed through straightforward buttons within the fridge component.

All drawers and shelves are removable so easily cleaned. There are no ridges in anything so nowhere for dirt and grime to get caught.

Very durable. It gets banged around with the kids, and the freezer gets leaned on, doors get hung on. No problems with it even with all this.

Very sleek, and stylish. Very modern. Stainless steels with smooth handles. No exterior devices marring its appearance. Easily cleaned even on the outside. Fits perfectly in our home and with our family.

• Temperature Control:

great new side by side samsung refrigerator

Comments about Samsung French Door Refrigerator:

I bought this for my brand new home in July 2013. I wanted a french door refrigerator WITHOUT a visible ice maker because I think it ruins the clean lines of the exterior. I am very happy with everything about this fridge and it runs silently. If you accidentally leave one of the doors ajar, there is a high tech sounding beep that alerts you to the door being open and it will continue to beep until you close it! I thought this was a great feature, especially for a family of four like my own, with kids that love to leave fridge doors ajar! Also, the shelves are adjustable on the interior, so you can allow for large soda bottles or gallons of milk. The only drawback of this refrigerator is that the ice maker that is included in the freezer portion only makes a small amount of ice at a time. this can be frustrating when you need a bunch of ice immediately. But other than this small drawback, I am unbelievably happy with my purchase!

Noise Level
quiet as a church mouse!

adjustable shelving

you must stay on top of the stainless exterior because fingerprints happen quite easily

gorgeous, high tech and sleek

• Temperature Control:

Good value, very few problems

Comments about Samsung French Door Refrigerator:

We've been happy with this small french-door fridge for over a year - the shortcomings mentioned below were either foreseen or are minor.

Noise Level
While I don't notice it during the day, the ice maker is audible during the night when it kicks in.

Interior Organization
Shelves are not tall enough to hold a soda bottle or milk jug, and drawers won't open unless both french doors are open, but we knew that before we bought and have adjusted our storage to adapt. These shortcomings do not overly affect our satisfaction with the fridge.

Durable overall, but we did have a problem with enamel chips on one handle caused by a ring my wife wears - repaired with spray enamel. Slight water leak into crisper draw means we have to drain the drawer every week or so - seems to be a known problem according to comments on the web.

We had a relatively small space for a fridge in our 70's designed kitchen and were very happy to find that Samsung made a french door model that fit!

Love It!

from New Glarus, WI

Comments about Samsung French Door Refrigerator:

We never thought we could afford the fridge we wanted...but we managed to find this as a floor model in October of 2010, on clearance, with some other discounts applied as well. We love this fridge. It works great, it looks great...it is great!

I love the french doors, having the fridge on the top makes everything so much easier to find. The freezer drawer is awesome, I can fit so much more food in there than I could with a traditional top-freezer. I also feel as if I can organize the whole thing a little better.

I can't review the ice maker, as we didn't have it hooked up.