Other Refrigerators:
Models:
RFG237AARS, RFG237AABP, RFG237AAWP
Samsung French Door Refrigerator

Great purchase!

Great fridge. Plenty of space to store all the weekly groceries, and left overs too. A little loud when running, but not a deal breaker.

Tuscaloosa, AL

Absolutely Fantastic

From the design to the layout, this refrigerator is WONDERFUL. We are a family of 4 and the space is much needed in my home. It is tall, so you will need ample kitchen space to utilize this product; but it may also be used as a secondary fridge in a basement if it cant. The ice maker is quiet and stays filled. The only thing I will say is that it is probed to fingerprints, so you will need to polish often. ❤

Detroit, mi

No thank you

We had this fridge/freezer combo for 4 years now and we are now under a 3rd repair (glad we got the warranty with it). The fridge part is nice and very spacious and we love that the water/ice dispenser doesnt take up the entire inside of the fridge. Absolutely do not like the freezer space. I wish the drawer would pull out completely. As far as breaking goes, all 3 times did the motor for the fridge froze up on us and the last repair the front push pannel had to be replaced because it quit working. It can take 2 - 3 weeks to get a replacement part, which means you're without a fridge during that time since the fridge quits cooling once it freezes up on you.

Louisville,, KY

false

Bahrain

Nice

Bahrain

true

No.The door storage is awkward &the ice always makes crushed

I was eager when looking at the fridge because of the versatile shelves. I did not pay attention to the door storage. It's not very efficient. Also ice maker takes up a lot of room in the fridge. The ice maker has been an issue from the begging. I think because the ice is stored vertically it has to be moved to the exit causing ice to get crushed and take a long time rather than a storage that is verticals that just simply drops down.

Texas City Texas

false

i would buy this product again and again

Use it very well because it is a product with great magnificence and a positive energy

amazon

true

It isnt a bad refridgerator

We have this refridgerator. It's great; only disappointment is not having enough shelf space for tall items. It takes a while to build cold air up but other than that it is a great fridge!

Ocala, FL

Very Spacious

Overall I like the features of this fridge, its spacious and I like the different compartments it has. What I like least is the dispenser for water/ice. I find that the angle is not convenient when filling water bottles or containers with a smaller spout. If not diligent, water and ice will spill everytime!

Sacramento, CA

Amature Refrige

Only Twin Cooling Plus™ creates a favourable environment for preserving fresh food in the fridge with 70% humidity, compared to 30% in a conventional TMF. So it keeps ingredients fresh for longer without drying ou Conversion Modes on demand Provides the ultimate in flexible storae. Easily convet your freezer into a fridge to keep all the fresh food you need to store for different seasons or special occasions. Or switch to off* mode to save evergy, depending on spec Works longer more quietly & uses less energy Digital Inverter Technology automatically adjusts the compressor speed in response to cooling demand across 7 levels. It uses less energy, minimises noise and reduces wear and tear for longer-lasting performance. Keeps air hygienically clean and fresh An Anti-Bacterial Protector keeps the fridge clean and hygienic. Air is passed through an Activated Carbon filter, so it is constantly sterilized and deodorized, while an anti-bacterial mesh eliminates bacteria

Iraq