Other Refrigerators:
Samsung French Door Refrigerator

Samsung French Door Refrigerator

• Personal (3)

All the Bells & Whistles and Great Style Too

When we were looking to update our refrigerator we did a lot of online reserach and then hit the stores.  After looking at dozens of options this refrigerator hit all the key points - high energy efficiency, french doors, freezer on bottom, ice and water through the door.   We also got the counter depth model which looks so much nicer than a refrigerator sticking far out in to the room.   The inside of the refrigerator is large and roomy with sufficient door space and three wonderful drawers, the bottom drawer is the full width of the refrigerator which is wonderful for party platters, sheet cakes, etc.  We love the flexibility of the shelving as well.

The freezer drawer is large deep and the top drawer is perfect for items you access frequently.  The fact that you can store a full size frozen pizza is also wonderful.

The only feature I am not in love with is the ice maker.  It is smaller than the one in our previous refrigerator, it is noisey when the ice drops from the freezing unit into the storage bin and when it comes out the door it is hard to control - starting slowly and then dumping many cubes at once, often far more than is wanted and they often end up on the floor.  Bes

It does require more outside maintenance to keep it shiny but that is something you are going to get with any stainless steel appliance.

What a Piece of Junk

Only 5 years old and the freezer handle has broken off twice now. Will never purchase another samsung product again.

So much easier to maintain than stainless steel

from Newyork

About Me Casual Cook

Pros

• Adjustable Shelving

Cons

• Difficult to Defrost

• Keep Produce Fresh

Comments about Samsung French Door Refrigerator:

I bought this locally four months ago after getting fed up with constantly cleaning kid's fingerprints off my stainless steel fridge, and I've been very happy with it ever since. The black stainless isn't entirely fingerprint free, but it's close enough. Every now and then I see some smears, fingerprints, or water marks near the ice maker but it's easy to wipe clean with a damp microfiber cloth, and it doesn't ever need to be polished so it's a lot easier to maintain than my old fridge was.

• I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand

It's my dream refrigerator

from BA. Iraq

About Me Casual Cook

Pros

• Attractive Design
  • Door Shuts Securely
  • Space For Tall Items

Cons

• Not Cold Enough

• Keep Produce Fresh
  • Leftovers
  • Perishables

I love this production

• I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand

good

from westboro wi

Pros

• Attractive Design

- looks good and nice

it easy using

GOOD

from nyc

good

We have acquired Samsung French Door Refrigerator that love it .

Comments about Samsung French Door Refrigerator:

We have acquired Samsung French Door Refrigerator that love it .
      So are usually Samsung surprised by the beauty of their design, when a bullish new
      home, they want to make my home paradise Live it, the most important thing I had to Ole me is my kitchen, how much I love to please my children a kick foods, so I found nothingSamsung French Door Refrigerator   that helped me a lot in storage volumes great seafood, and made me skip the Deeb and Fraser, they are for me a refrigerator, Deep Freezer, in addition to the fridge keeps always tidy and organized, so Vanity Stodein old fridge unorganized and random, they also purify the air inside the refrigerator, and eliminate the odors of others sought out, as enjoy the style of design and color, which cope with my decor, and how much is really comfortable in the cleaned, do not take my time more than ten minutes, and the last thing I would love to, I say to all women, Buy a refrigerator not waste your time and money, Fassamsonj really brand worthy of respect and I really love it.

Space saving design.

Comments about Samsung French Door Refrigerator:

The design is excellent. There is more than enough room with two compartments for refrigerated goods, and the lower freezer is far larger than a traditional refrigerator. Compartment storage also helps keep the fridge in an orderly fashion.

Noise Level
      It is virtually silent. You can only hear it upon opening the doors,and even then, it is extremely quiet.

Interior Organization
      I do like the turn design so you can place different items on nearly any shelf in the fridge. It also has large interior storage drawers allowing you to place any item in them.

Temperature Control
      Easy adjustment knobs; I don' t like that they are so small and a bit hidden, otherwise they are easy to adjust.

Shelves are easy to adjust, drawers are easy to remove. The fridge is extremely easy to clean out.

Made by one of the top manufacturers in the industry. We have owned it for over 1.5 years, and no problems with it as of yet.

Far better than the traditional single door and freezer design. Much larger, easier to organize, and easy to move shelves for optimizing storage space.

• Temperature Control:

Incredible cooling and freezing machine, makes ice like a wonder

Comments about Samsung French Door Refrigerator:

The space in this machine incredible, not only is it large but the use shelves and drawers makes it storage items like magic. We have a 6 people family and we are able to fully stock it every week. Thanksgiving turkey's and ham's too, no problem.

Noise Level
      Barely a gentle hum out of this amazing machine, purrs like a humming bird.

Interior Organization
      Great spacial organization, great amounts of space to begin with, plus great moveable shelves and drawers that fit perfectly. Always have plenty of room.

Temperature Control
      Everything is keep at just the right temperature for the specific area. Freezer stays at top freezing temp, while the refrigerator and crisper have their temperatures set to perfection. The apples and vegetables are always freshly cooled.

Always cleans out like a dream. Smooth surfaces wipe off quickly and easily. Removable shelves make it easy as well.

Very strong materials, drawers and doors have held up well, no breaks or bends.

Fantastic design, very smooth and modern. Great style for our kitchen.