Other Refrigerators:
Models:
RFG237AARS, RFG237AABP, RFG237AAWP
Samsung French Door Refrigerator

Absolutely Fantastic

From the design to the layout, this refrigerator is WONDERFUL. We are a family of 4 and the space is much needed in my home. It is tall, so you will need ample kitchen space to utilize this product; but it may also be used as a secondary fridge in a basement if it cant. The ice maker is quiet and stays filled. The only thing I will say is that it is probed to fingerprints, so you will need to polish often. ❤

Detroit, mi

No thank you

We had this fridge/freezer combo for 4 years now and we are now under a 3rd repair (glad we got the warranty with it). The fridge part is nice and very spacious and we love that the water/ice dispenser doesnt take up the entire inside of the fridge. Absolutely do not like the freezer space. I wish the drawer would pull out completely. As far as breaking goes, all 3 times did the motor for the fridge froze up on us and the last repair the front push pannel had to be replaced because it quit working. It can take 2 - 3 weeks to get a replacement part, which means you're without a fridge during that time since the fridge quits cooling once it freezes up on you.

Louisville,, KY

Bahrain

Nice

Bahrain

true

No.The door storage is awkward &the ice always makes crushed

I was eager when looking at the fridge because of the versatile shelves. I did not pay attention to the door storage. It's not very efficient. Also ice maker takes up a lot of room in the fridge. The ice maker has been an issue from the begging. I think because the ice is stored vertically it has to be moved to the exit causing ice to get crushed and take a long time rather than a storage that is verticals that just simply drops down.

Texas City Texas

false

i would buy this product again and again

Use it very well because it is a product with great magnificence and a positive energy

amazon

true

It isnt a bad refridgerator

We have this refridgerator. It's great; only disappointment is not having enough shelf space for tall items. It takes a while to build cold air up but other than that it is a great fridge!

Ocala, FL

Very Spacious

Overall I like the features of this fridge, its spacious and I like the different compartments it has. What I like least is the dispenser for water/ice. I find that the angle is not convenient when filling water bottles or containers with a smaller spout. If not diligent, water and ice will spill everytime!

Sacramento, CA

Amature Refrige

Only Twin Cooling Plus™ creates a favourable environment for preserving fresh food in the fridge with 70% humidity, compared to 30% in a conventional TMF. So it keeps ingredients fresh for longer without drying ou Conversion Modes on demand Provides the ultimate in flexible storae. Easily convet your freezer into a fridge to keep all the fresh food you need to store for different seasons or special occasions. Or switch to off* mode to save evergy, depending on spec Works longer more quietly & uses less energy Digital Inverter Technology automatically adjusts the compressor speed in response to cooling demand across 7 levels. It uses less energy, minimises noise and reduces wear and tear for longer-lasting performance. Keeps air hygienically clean and fresh An Anti-Bacterial Protector keeps the fridge clean and hygienic. Air is passed through an Activated Carbon filter, so it is constantly sterilized and deodorized, while an anti-bacterial mesh eliminates bacteria

Iraq

Beautiful

Looks great does great

Sacramento

Needs some work

I really fell in love with this refrigerator when I bought it a little over a year ago. The adjustable shelves work well for tall items (wine, two liters) and the refrigerator holds a good temperature. The crisper drawers work very well - keeps produce fresh longer. The only drawback with the drawers is that the left produce drawer is difficult to clean as the door doesn't open wide enough to remove the drawer with ease. The biggest drawback from this refrigerator is the ice maker. It is noisy AND it constantly freezes up and the ice builds up, rendering the tray empty and unable to dispense ice. It is incredibly frustrating to have to defrost the entire refrigerator in order to get the ice build-up out of the maker.

Frisco, TX