Other Refrigerators:
Models:
RFG237AARS, RFG237AABP, RFG237AAWP
Samsung French Door Refrigerator

Samsung French Door Refrigerator

Pros

• Attractive (4)

• Reviewer Profile:
    • Casual cook (3)
    • Personal (4)

All the Bells & Whistles and Great Style Too

When we were looking to update our refrigerator we did a lot of online reserach and then hit the stores.  After looking at dozens of options this refrigerator hit all the key points - high energy efficiency, french doors, freezer on bottom, ice and water through the door.   We also got the counter depth model which looks so much nicer than a refrigerator sticking far out in to the room.   The inside of the refrigerator is large and roomy with sufficient door space and three wonderful drawers, the bottom drawer is the full width of the refrigerator which is wonderful for party platters, sheet cakes, etc.  We love the flexibility of the shelving as well.

The freezer drawer is large deep and the top drawer is perfect for items you access frequently.  The fact that you can store a full size frozen pizza is also wonderful.

The only feature I am not in love with is the ice maker.  It is smaller than the one in our previous refrigerator, it is noisey when the ice drops from the freezing unit into the storage bin and when it comes out the door it is hard to control - starting slowly and then dumping many cubes at once, often far more than is wanted and they often end up on the floor.  Bes

It does require more outside maintenance to keep it shiny but that is something you are going to get with any stainless steel appliance.

What a Piece of Junk

Only 5 years old and the freezer handle has broken off twice now. Will never purchase another samsung product again.

Great product

from Uae , Alain

About Me Casual Cook

Pros

• Attractive Design
  • Customizable Shelving
  • Energy Efficient
  • Holds Temperature Well

• 2nd Refrigerator
    • Big Families
    • Wet Bar

Comments about Samsung French Door Refrigerator:

The refrigator it self has an attaractive design which helps attract consumers and it's as amazing as it looks good for personal use and great for cooks and storing food keeps food cold and nice .

amazing refrigerator

from Ex. san jose,CA

About Me Casual Cook

Pros

• Attractive Design
    • Customizable Shelving
    • Easy Access
    • Energy Efficient
    • Holds Temperature Well

• 2nd Refrigerator
      • Big Families
      • Large Kitchens
      • Office Fridge
      • Small Kitchens

Comments about Samsung French Door Refrigerator:

this refrigerator amazing and very useful and easy to clean,his design very beautiful and amazand he holds temperature well he is the best refrigerator i buy it.We have acquired Samsung French Door Refrigerator that love it .
      So are usually Samsung surprised by the beauty of their design, when a bullish new
      home, they want to make my home paradise Live it, the most important thing I had to Ole me is my kitchen, how much I love to please my children a kick foods, so I found nothingSamsung French Door Refrigerator that helped me a lot in storage volumes great seafood,thanks samsung for this great and the big refrigerator

• I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand

It's my dream refrigerator

from BA. Iraq

About Me Casual Cook

Pros

• Attractive Design
      • Door Shuts Securely
      • Space For Tall Items

Cons

• Not Cold Enough

• Keep Produce Fresh
      • Leftovers
      • Perishables

I love this production

• I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand

good

from westboro wi

Pros

• Attractive Design

- looks good and nice

it easy using

GOOD

from nyc

good

We have acquired Samsung French Door Refrigerator that love it .

Comments about Samsung French Door Refrigerator:

We have acquired Samsung French Door Refrigerator that love it .
          home, they want to make my home paradise Live it, the most important thing I had to Ole me is my kitchen, how much I love to please my children a kick foods, so I found nothingSamsung French Door Refrigerator   that helped me a lot in storage volumes great seafood, and made me skip the Deeb and Fraser, they are for me a refrigerator, Deep Freezer, in addition to the fridge keeps always tidy and organized, so Vanity Stodein old fridge unorganized and random, they also purify the air inside the refrigerator, and eliminate the odors of others sought out, as enjoy the style of design and color, which cope with my decor, and how much is really comfortable in the cleaned, do not take my time more than ten minutes, and the last thing I would love to, I say to all women, Buy a refrigerator not waste your time and money, Fassamsonj really brand worthy of respect and I really love it.

Space saving design.

Comments about Samsung French Door Refrigerator:

The design is excellent. There is more than enough room with two compartments for refrigerated goods, and the lower freezer is far larger than a traditional refrigerator. Compartment storage also helps keep the fridge in an orderly fashion.

Noise Level
          It is virtually silent. You can only hear it upon opening the doors,and even then, it is extremely quiet.

Interior Organization
          I do like the turn design so you can place different items on nearly any shelf in the fridge. It also has large interior storage drawers allowing you to place any item in them.

Temperature Control
          Easy adjustment knobs; I don' t like that they are so small and a bit hidden, otherwise they are easy to adjust.

Shelves are easy to adjust, drawers are easy to remove. The fridge is extremely easy to clean out.

Made by one of the top manufacturers in the industry. We have owned it for over 1.5 years, and no problems with it as of yet.

Far better than the traditional single door and freezer design. Much larger, easier to organize, and easy to move shelves for optimizing storage space.