View more cell phones

Samsung Cell Phone

Great little cell phone

from Denver, CO

Comments about Samsung Cell Phone:

The Samsung SA-727 cell  phone is a one piece phone i.e. not a slider or flip phone. That appeals to me as after a while the flip phones start to come apart and the slider parts lose their connection to each other. I wanted a camera and this one has a 1.3 megapixel and video recorder. With the memory card there is an option to use the entire available memory on a video, so you can have way more than the usual 2 minutes.

Pros:

One piece phoneVideo recorderCameraMemory card slotslightly larger than normal screenSlim and lightweight

Cons:

Needs special software to access phone memory for data transfersGets a little hot if you talk for very longKeypad is not raised in order to "feel" your way aroundSeems like its a little fragile if you drop it or knock it around at all. In order to make it a slim design, they lost the little protective ridge around the screen. Not a great cool looking phone.

I would buy this phone again

Great phone for the price.

from Cisco, TX

Comments about Samsung Cell Phone:

The Samsung SGH-a727 cell phone is great. Since I am only somewhat tech savvy, it has some features that I don't use on a regular basis. I don't have a media package so I primarily use this phone to text and talk. (Yes, actually talk) It is not a flip phone. I use the lock feature for the keypad so I can put it in my pocket safely. It holds a lot of music ring-tones, takes video and pictures. It has good sound quality while talking and for the music. I think this phone is very easy to use. My teenage daughter picked out this phone for herself and then gave it to me after she got another one. I think she made a mistake, because she has had trouble with her "upgrade". I haven't had any problems at all with this phone. I don't have it in a protective case or anything. I have dropped it more times than I care to count. For some reason the battery cover keeps falling off. I just put a piece of invisible tape over the opening and it works great. I am not willing to give up this phone for a small detail like that.

Best Slider Phone I've Ever Seen!

from Oviedo, FL

Comments about Samsung Cell Phone:

After having a cheap flip phone for 3 years, I finally upgraded to the Samsung a727. I got it in my favorite color and I was in awe from day one. This phone was so brilliantly crafted. The slider was so easy to slide open that I would find myself playing with it while I held my phone. I love how large the screen was and how easy it was to read the screen.

One of the most significant factors in choosing a phone is the ability to text, since I text daily. My fingers are not large, but the tips are somewhat more full so I needed a phone that would allow me to text without hitting five keys at one time. I loved this slider phone's size and text-ability. The smart texting was very well developed and I found texting to be a breeze on this phone.

One feature I only used for a month was the video feature. I wish I could have kept it, but it was a lot more expensive than I expected. I loved how this phone allowed me to store and share music and I would use my music as ringtones and alarms! This phone was by far my favorite phone and I am really disappointed that AT&T does not distribute this anymore. If you can find it online, I highly recommend buying it! They just don't make phones of this quality like they used to.

The best cell phone Ive ever had

from Greenville, OH

Comments about Samsung Cell Phone:

This is the best cell phone I have ever had. The only exception would be a voice call feature. I use cell phones daily & this is the easiest model to operate. I was able to program it the first day I got it. I've never even read the instruction book.

Thin, bright colored screen cell phone

from Fall River, MA

Comments about Samsung Cell Phone:

I got the Samsung A727 around 6 months ago and I love how thin it is, I barely feel it on my pocket. The screen is bright although average size. I would recommend buying a screen film protector, it will scratch over time.