Other Clothes Dryers:
Models:
DV210AEW, DV210AEW, DV210AGW, DV210XXA
Samsung 7.3 cu. ft. Electric Dryer

Samsung 7.3 cu. ft. Electric Dryer

Pros

• Large capacity (3)

Cons

• Everyday clothes (3)

Love It!!

This is one of the smartest purchases we have made as a married couple and do not regret spending more on a more modern appliance. We shopped around and compared many dryers prior to deciding on this particular one. Purchased this dryer due to its style and because we have had very good success with other Samsung appliances/electronics that we have purchased. It is very stylish in design and runs quietly (we do have a separate room as a laundry room making it difficult to hear in other parts of the house though). Even with the door to the laundry room open, we never really hear it running. We only hear when the melody plays that alerts us to the fact that this load is complete. We also purchased the pedestal drawer to go underneath, otherwise you would need to bend down a bit to get the clothes out (not very good for those with back issues such as myself). The storage pedestal drawer is great for added storage space and is certainly worth the extra money to purchase. This particular dryer comes with a stable shoe shelf to dry shoes inside the dryer. This eliminates the shoes bouncing around inside the dryer making a lot of noise while doing so. I love all of the options this dryer has such as the child lock features, the ability to adjust your time, the ability to adjust the heat setting, etc. The color options that are available for this dryer are also abundant and are a huge plus. The color options are there in order to match your individual decor. We have never had to contact Samsung in regards to this dryer ever. The load capacity is great! Holds a huge load and still dries it thoroughly. This feature is great for sheets, comforters, etc. The ease of use is awesome...no special insight needed to operate this dryer. We have owned this dryer for several years and have never had any issues so the durability is also awesome. We are a family of five so this dryer gets used a great deal which makes the performance and durability extra awesome. This dryer will save you money on your energy costs and will accommodate large families. It will also save you time in doing laundry as it uses a censoring drying system. This censoring drying system prevents the dryer from running needlessly and wasting your home’s energy and prevents you from wasting your money. So, this dryer may be more expensive up front, but the savings in the long run will far exceed the upfront cost of this dryer. This particular dryer has a melody that plays at the end of a cycle so that it alerts you. This is great if you are forgetful and can lead to wrinkled clothes. This dryer also has a wrinkle prevent button. You can press this wrinkle prevent button and after the cycle finishes this allows the clothes to continue to tumble so that they will not become wrinkled. This dryer is also equipped with a steam button which is great to release odors from garments. We would certainly recommend to anyone to purchase this dryer. I would not recommend this dryer if your laundry room/space is small. This dryer is rather big, bulky and heavy (if you will need to move) and not adaptable for smaller or tight spaces. The door on this dryer is also adaptable to either side which is great for all of those moves in which you do not know which way the laundry room will be set up at your next residence. This dryer of ours has been through four moves (we are military) and runs like the day it was purchased. So this dryer can also handle frequent moves which also speak to its durability. A piece of advice which can be attributed to any dryer from any manufacturer is to always clean your lint filter after each and every use. This will ensure that your dryer (which is no small financial purchase) keeps working and will last a lot longer. It will also eliminate the need to contact the manufacturer for expensive service calls. We have certainly got our money out of this product and would recommend it to anyone considering purchasing it.

Dries well, but don't rely on the sensor

This dryer when on sensor mode to dry seems to quit before the job is done. If you set it to timed dry, results are much better.

The vent for the...Read complete review

The vent for the dryer lint screen is extremely skinny and my vacuum attachment doesn't fit making it a challenge to keep clean.

Overall I am happy with my dryer and just use the timed dry feature for good results.

I couldn't be Happier with my Samsung DV210AEW Electric Dryer!

Comments about Samsung 7.3 cu. ft. Electric Dryer:

This is our first front load dryer and I couldn't be happier! I've noticed a drop in my electric bill, the jeans take significantly less time to dry than my old dryer. The sensor that detects if your clothes are dry is right on point. I'm very happy with the amount of clothes this dryer can hold. The wrinkle release actually works! It has the option of how dry you would like the clothing to be. This is very helpful as I can set it to damp dry and then come back later at a time when I'm ready to fold and hang up the laundry. This results in less wrinkles and less ironing!

Load Capacity
This dryer has a nice large capacity.

It does everything that one expects from a dryer. I'm still looking for one that will fold and stack my clothing!

Very straight forward. Lots of setting options but easy to use.

I have had my dryer for over two years now so I can't really give an accurate rating for a longer time period yet.

I love the design, what more can I say?

• Load Capacity:

Dries clothes fine, but not sure how much the sensor does

Comments about Samsung 7.3 cu. ft. Electric Dryer:

I purchased this dryer as a floor model with full warranty back in July. I had a very old machine before this, so it was quite an upgrade. I hoped that the sensor would help me reduce drying time and that it would be a little more efficient than my old machine. Whenever I use the sensor, it takes the machine about 40 minutes for a load that is full in the matching washer and then it plays the music, letting me know that it's done. Often, I check the clothes for dampness and about half of the time I have to add time to the machine. If I use the sensor dry then it just stops after a minute or two, even though some of the clothes are still dry. Other than that, the machine is great. It has great load capacity and is easy to use. I just hope that the computer system does not die on me. That was one advantage of the older machines with pure mechanics and without the headaches of having the fancier LED displays and such that we have.

My only complaint is how the sensor dry does not detect damp clothes about half of the time.

Great Clothes Dryer

Comments about Samsung 7.3 cu. ft. Electric Dryer:

Samsung makes really great products, one being this clothes dryer. It dries like every dryer should, and it's very simple to use. If you get absolutely bored, too, you can watch your clothes dry through the glass door. It's entertaining if you have nothing else to do. it looks great and it dries perfectly, like any dryer should. I haven't had any problems with it.

Load Capacity
When you need to put your clothes drying, you can put a lot of clothes in this dryer. It should be able to fit all, or at least almost, all of your clothes in it.

Does the job exactly like it is supposed to without any problems. I haven't had any problems come up while I've had it.

No person should have any troubles using this dryer, and it is not hard to learn how to use and begin using it.

This drier should last a person a very long time and it shouldn't have to be fixed any.

In your laundry room, with this dryer, everything will looks bigger and a lot nicer.

Happy drying.

Comments about Samsung 7.3 cu. ft. Electric Dryer:

I love Samsung. They are among the most trusted brands for electronics and one I always consider when I need to buy any sort of electronic provided by the company. So Samsung Dryer was definitely on my list when I was looking for dryer earlier this year. This was a low-end dryer in Samsung dryers range and had best reviews and price so I bought this. I have been happily using it for 8 months and I have nothing bad to say about this. It is efficient and super user-friendly with its large display and easy operation. Your laundry will be dry as desert in under 30 minutes. Another advantage, it isn't very loud so you won't get a headache while your clothes dry up. When your clothes finish drying up it doesn't buzz, it plays a song. I can write an endless list of reasons why one should get this or at least consider this dryer and I can't think of a single reason why not. Samsung products are reliable in terms of durability and take it from someone who is using this particular product hassle and problem free since 8 months and various Samsung electronics for years. Perfect dryer for this budget.

Love our dryer

Comments about Samsung 7.3 cu. ft. Electric Dryer:

We love this dryer. We had a couple models to choose from on front loading, I just liked this one over all because of the location of the buttons, and the reviews that the store employee provided us with. We bought the washer to go with it too, and I wouldn't change them for any other set. It has great capacity, it is user friendly, and I love that if the clothes are dry before the time is up, it shuts off so that energy is not wasted. We did not buy the pedestals to go with the set, but I really don't think they are needed.

If your clothes are dry before the time is up, it will go ahead and shut off. It saves energy!

The dryer has been through a move, and it is pretty heavy, so even though it went up and down two flights of stairs, and a bunch of banging around, it seemed to have no damage. The heating coil went out after two years, but that is the only problem we have ever had with it.

I like how you can change the direction the door opens, it was easy enough to change the door too, I just needed a screwdriver, and no additional help from another person.

So nice!

Comments about Samsung 7.3 cu. ft. Electric Dryer:

This is a lot of dryer in a very compact little body! My father got this Samsung DV10AEW for his house, and since I take care of a lot of his household care and cleaning when he is traveling (which is pretty often), I have had an opportunity to use this dryer on a fairly frequent basis. It is great. I'm almost jealous that I don't own it for myself. The best feature of it (other than being small and very quick and effective at getting everything dry) is the sensor in it that can tell how big the load of laundry is and how wet it is so it can adjust the heat and dry time to match how long it needs to get all your clothes, sheets and towels fresh and warm! I had never seen a Samsung dryer in action, before, but I am now a believer. I like the style and design of this appliance. It seems durable and like it is built to last a long time. I think it is the perfect size for everyday loads of laundry and would work in an apartment or a house that has a need for small-space accommodations.

great dryer

Comments about Samsung 7.3 cu. ft. Electric Dryer:

This dryer super advanced. It thoroughly dries all of my clothes the first time around. There is a sensor that allows it to figure out if the clothes are dry or need to stay in a little longer. Another great thing is that it's so quiet I often forget I'm doing laundry until it's finished.

Load Capacity
One of my favorite things about this dryer is that it can hold a lot of clothes. I like to do all of my laundry on one day so this dryer is super helpful.

Amazing. I've never had a dryer that works so well. It can dry my sheets, jeans, and my towels. There are all types of settings that give me control over it so I never have to worry about my delicates.

As advanced as the Samsung dryer is, it is a very simple machine. I was able to figure it all out in no time without any issue. I do wish it opened on top instead of the front because my washer opens up top. Even with that minor flaw, I still love it.

This machine is brilliant.

Efficient dryer

Comments about Samsung 7.3 cu. ft. Electric Dryer:

Large capacity and very efficient. I love that it has a sensor and will adjust the drying time accordingly. Drying time is faster than my older model, so I save energy and money. It jas many features and it is quiet

Load Capacity
Large capacity. Holds more than my washer. Tumbles well, so all clothes dry evenly.

The sensor dry is fantastic, as it adjusts the drying time accordingly to save energy and money.

Very easy to use. Buttons are self explanatory - select cycle and temperature easily to customize each load if needed. It will also remember your favorite selections. Lint trap is right in front and easy to clean. and clean off.

I have had this for almost 2 years, and I have not had any problems yet.

Great design. Nice appearance.

Awesome Dryer

Comments about Samsung 7.3 cu. ft. Electric Dryer:

Has the best features for the best price and doesn't disappoint one bit. I have it it for 7 months and love it! I use it 2-6 times per week on various cycles and it is an innovative awesome machine! I researched this machine as well as others and priced them at various stores. White is the cheapest color, to save costs I went with the white in color but couldn't be happier they SHINE!

Loved using this dryer!

Comments about Samsung 7.3 cu. ft. Electric Dryer:

In our old home, we had this dryer in our garage, and I must say that I miss it a lot. It had a lot of great features that made this dryer a pleasure to use. For example, the load capacity was enormous. Because we have such a big family, our loads of laundry were large and we had piled up very often. But, with this dryer, it was no problem. I would only take one or two loads to finish up the laundry, which is impressive because the same clothes took up three or four loads in our washer. The performance of this dryer was also great because it not only dried our clothes to a T but also cut down on drying time. I remember how easy and quick doing the laundry was with this machine around. And it lasted us quite some time before we moved out. We had it for about seven years and never did we experience a single malfunction or problem with it. The instructions and procedure to start it up were easy enough, unlike some machines where it takes a minute or two just to set the dryers up. I really miss this dryer and am sad to have lost it.