Other Flat Screen TVs:

Samsung 58 in. Plasma TV PN58C590

Great tv!

from Midland, MI

Comments about Samsung 58 in. Plasma TV PN58C590:

This Samsung 58 inch plasma television was our first flat screen television purchase. We were hesitant to spend a lot of money, but this model was worth the cost.

Picture Quality
The picture quality of this television is great, especially for the HD channels. However, if an image stays on the screen too long, it becomes 'burned' there for a period of time. I was concerned the first time this happened, when I was watching the news and the logo was in the corner for an extended period of time; but it eventually disappears and doesn't affect the picture.

Sound Quality
We don't have this connected to a sound system and it still sounds really good. There is a weird tone that plays when you turn the tv on and off, which annoys me when I wake up very early because it's sort of loud and disruptive.

We've owned this television for two years, and it's still working well.

We have this television sitting on a rather narrow mantle over our fireplace. The unit is slender and the base is sturdy enough so that it didn't require us to go to the trouble and expense to mount it on the wall.

• Picture Quality:
  • Sound Quality:

Great Purchase!

from Middletown, OH

Comments about Samsung 58 in. Plasma TV PN58C590:

We purchased this TV in 2012 just before the SuperBowl (it is just a coincidence that the SuperBowl was coming up; our old TV went bad!). The set up was very easy. We had the television set up within 10 minutes of getting it home. There were no issues connecting it to our Directv DVR or our Playstation 3. We have had the television for about a year and have had no problems at all with it. The picture is great, especially in high definition, and the sound is great. We especially like the modern look, as it goes well with our home decor! This television is as perfect as the day we brought it home! I even recommened that my parents purchase the same tv when they were looking, which they did. They are just as happy with their purchase as we are!

• Picture Quality: