4.8

4.8

Pros

Cons

• Sound Quality:

Fantastic TV we will never buy anyother brand! The best!

from Birmingham, Al

Comments about Samsung 55 in. LED TV UN55C6800:

Even though it was a little more than we wanted to spend on a television it was well worth it. All of the features of the model make it one that everyone in the home can use easily. And the internet on tv is just too sweet.

Picture Quality
The quality of the picture is just out of this world. The CMR (clear motion rate) is fantasic, it makes it so much easier to watch in fast forward the definition of the picture is so much better than any other tv we've ever had. It is so much more television than I can ever learn all about it is full of features.

Sound Quality
We have the surround sound, but the TV's sound is also just great. You have just a little of a feed back issue when it is too loud. But don't do that.

I can see this TV being in our family for years to come, it is solidly built and also very compact. We really love it.

For a really large TV it is compactly built and hangs right on the wall like a picture.

Love the built in Wi-fi and the access to the internet is instant. The picture is great. I think it is one of the best values in a larger LED TV set you will not be disappointed.

Great for families.

Comments about Samsung 55 in. LED TV UN55C6800:

My family and I LOVE this tv! The quality is so amazing. When you're streaming videos and movies it's even better. The image is so clear and crisp and anything you watch on it comes out great. What I love even more is the sound quality. Even at a lower setting it's loud.

I haven't had any problems with it at all.

Movie Night!

Comments about Samsung 55 in. LED TV UN55C6800:

This HDTV is definitely my favorite of the three that I own. It has the best quality picture, the best sound, as well as the best overall look and design. I have had it for two years now, and I have received absolutely no problems from it whatsoever. I always use this HDTV whenever I host any family or friends over for movie nights and it works like a charm! I highly recommend looking into this Samsung if you are looking for an awesome HDTV in the near future!

Picture Quality
Definitely one of the best offered in the market today! 1080p and crystal clear images!

Sound Quality
HDTV's in general don't have the best quality of sound, but this certainly packs a good punch.

Have run into no durability issues at all in the past two years.

Looks sleek, sexy, and awesomely thin! Nothing more you could really want.

This HDTV is the best performing television I have ever owned. I highly recommend investing in this product. Samsung is one of the best brands out there!

Great looking TV

Comments about Samsung 55 in. LED TV UN55C6800:

This TV looks great. The resolution and performance have not cause me any problems. I have not had any lag or noticeable problems with the TV. The Smart hub feature is nice if you have Netflix or Hulu plus or some other network. Youtube does tend to cause me some problems with the TV. Sometimes, the sound of a Youtube video cuts out but the video keeps playing. Also, the included keyboard does not work with Youtube, which is what I want to use it for. 3D on the TV is sub-pare.

Sound Quality
Check the settings to change preferences to pick a sound setting suitable for yourself. I personally use amplify.

Build quality on the TV is great. Does not look like it will fall apart by getting bumped into the wall a bit (from moving it).

There are plenty of ports for all one's needs. There are a few USB and HDMI ports to connect various devices such as a Blu- ray player, speakers, and the like.

Plenty of power to keep up with whatever one uses the TV for (watching movies, TV, or using the Smart hub).