4.8
Other Tablets:
Samsung
SM-P9000ZWFXAR
Samsung 12.2 in. Galaxy Note® Pro - 64GB, SM-P9000ZWFXAR White

Summary

The Samsung Galaxy Note® Pro 12.2-in. tablet features a stunning, high-resolution 12.2-in. display, upgraded business essentials and preloaded apps designed to bring you big entertainment on an even bigger screen. Stay productive with the Intuitive S Pen and Multitasking tools and connect, control and play like never before in one, feature-rich package.

Samsung 12.2 in. Galaxy Note® Pro - 64GB, SM-P9000ZWFXAR White

4.8

I want to get one like him it's really beautiful

from In short, this was a very wonderful

About Me Frequent User

Pros

• Bright
  • Is very light excellent stripes
  • Professional Weight
  • Sharp Tones & Colors

Cons

• Pricey / Poor Value
  • The price is very very expensive To buy

• Black & White documents
  • Graphics & Charts
  • Its graphics processor is very vrey beautiful

Comments about Samsung 12.2 in. Galaxy Note® Pro - 64GB, SM-P9000ZWFXAR White:

It was a very wonderful experience with the use of a beautiful and wonderful phone such excellent

• Primary use:
  • Personal

i like this pruduct

from jijel algeria

About Me Infrequent User

Pros

• Good Value

Cons

• Dull Tones & Colors

• Color Photos
  • Professional Documents

Comments about Samsung 12.2 in. Galaxy Note® Pro - 64GB, SM-P9000ZWFXAR White:

the best because is verry important in this life

• Primary use:
  • Personal
  • I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand

samsung 12.2 in. Galaxy Note

from San ave ny

Comments about Samsung 12.2 in. Galaxy Note® Pro - 64GB, SM-P9000ZWFXAR White:

marketing every day. This tablet, to me, is portable enough to not be a problem or feel like I am lugging around something uncomfortable. I carry a clip board with a few forms and the note pro 12.2 in a slip cover case (until I can get my hands on the book cover case which is back ordered). When I read the initial reviews I was terrified to buy this thing sight unseen as many talked about it being too big or too heavy. It is not too big and the weight feels light next to the surface pro. If you are looking for a large tablet screen...This is for you. Also the large screen allows for the full size keyboard which is nice (this review is being typed on the screen)
the difference in the updated interface had me scared. Is it like the new windows tiles? Is it completely different than what I am used to on the Galaxy Note 3 phone? Here is the deal. The Magazine UX is not bad. I am not a fan of the new Microsoft Windows tiles which i had on the Surface Pro. The UI is different and better in my opinion. You can set up your tablet to look almost identical to your Samsung Note phone if that is what you want. There has to be at least one screen of the magazine but to be honest, I have it set up to where I really like it. When I hit the button to go to the home screen it takes me to the same setup I have on my phone which is folders with different apps, time and weather, etc.

32 or 64 GB - Being an early adpoter, the 64gb model was not available on release. It is unlikely that you will be using this tablet to shoot a ton of HD video (which is the biggest storage hog) and with an addition of a 64GB sd card that you can swap out if needed, 32gb device memory works just fine.

WiFi or 4G - that depends on your needs but if you can use your phone as a hotspot, why pay extra for a cell radio in the device plus pay more to add it to a cell plan? The answer for my needs was WiFi works perfect and tethers with my phone on the road.

I can't say much about the battery life yet as I have only charged it once.

CONCLUSION - I was disappointed in the info updates on this device before the US release. All of the videos and reports were all from CES and there were no new hands on reports. I can tell you that this device has a premium price but also carries premium capabilities. If you just want to update a status on Facebook

• Was this a gift?:
  • I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand

Galaxy Tab is far out!

Profile Image

from Florida

Verified Reviewer

Pros

• CPU Speed
  • Resolution
  • Storage

Cons

• Battery life

• Browsing
  • Reading
  • Videos

Comments about Samsung 12.2 in. Galaxy Note® Pro - 64GB, SM-P9000ZWFXAR White:

I didn't think I would like this tablet. I have never been a big fan of Samsung, I think that they are mostly overrated and I prefer Apple, but I got a really good deal on this and I decided to see what all the hype was about. We added extra memory as my kids love to store games and pictures and watch videos. They love it. It can play YouTube, download and play games, take and save pics, edit the pics, basically everything they want to do online they can do with this tablet. The only thing that I regret is that I did not buy 2 of them because my 2 fight like heck over it!

• Was this a gift?: