4.8
Other Tablets:
Apple
Models:
MD366LL/A, MD369LL/A, MD367LL/A, MD370LL/A, MD368LL/A, MD371LL/A, MC733LL/A, MD363LL/A, MC744LL/A, MD364LL/A, MC756LL/A, MD365LL/A
Apple iPad with Wi-Fi + 4G

Apple iPad with Wi-Fi + 4G

4.8

Pros

• Battery life (3)
  • Operating system (3)
  • Screen (3)
  • Wifi (3)

• Web browsing (4)
  • Email (3)
  • Gaming (3)
  • Out-of-office productivity (3)
    • Just right (3)
    • Feels sturdy (3)

Great for fun- not the best for reading.

I recently got this for work and was plesantly surprised- I like it much more than I thought I would! First off, I love the 4g since I can get online anywhere! This is really nice for traveling so I dont have to lug my laptop around! It is a bit heavy- that is my biggest complaint. My next complaint is the glare on the screen. I also own a kindle, which is WAY better for reading. I did purchase a screen cover for the iPad that is supposed to reduce glare, but it only slightly reduces it. The size is great and it fits in my purse. The batter life is way better than I expected and it doesnt take that long to charge. I purchased a case that has a bluetooth actived keyboard since typing is not super easy on the touchscreen. Overall, I am really happy with it. Once Microsoft comes out with an app for Office (I heard 2013) it will be the perfect companion!

Battery Life
I watched two hours of Netflix on it yesterday and it only took up 20% of battery, which I thought was great. I use it a lot and charge it about every other day.

Super fast!

Weight
It is heavy- my biggest complaint. My Kindle is way better for reading on (holding and starting at for long periods of time)

App Availability
So far I have found everything I wanted!

Good size and good screen size.

I mean, I havent thrown it around, but so far it is good. I have a screen protector and a case on it and havent had any issues.

Started out great but began to have a lot of issues

When I bought my first iPad, I absolutely loved it. It was lightweight, portable, and had excellent battery life. It was so much faster than my laptop as far as start-up time and opening apps. It was lacking a few key features such as camera, SD card compatibility, and printing capabilities. I figured that since it was the first generation, Apple would improve upon these features with their newer models. My iPad was fairly expensive, and worked great for the first few years. Towards the end of the second year using my iPad, I noticed the battery life began to decrease significantly. I realized that I did use my iPad a lot and that this was fairly normal for battery life to deteriorate. It eventually got to the point where a full battery charge only lasted about 2 hours. The other major issue I encountered with my iPad, is that after the newer models of iPads came out, Apple seemed to deem mine obsolete. I was unable to update the majority of my apps because my operating system was too old. I would frequently encounter crashes when browsing sites like Facebook and shopping websites. When I searched Google for these problems, it seemed a very common issue for first generation iPads. I loved my iPad at first, but when it felt like Apple no longer cared about their early users, I decided it was time to get a different brand of tablet.

from Batna

Pros

• Operating System
  • WiFi

Cons

• Screen
  • Web Browsing

I like it

• Feels Fragile
  • I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand

Beautiful phone

from saudi arabia/buraidah/algwie

About Me Business Professional, Grandparent, Parent, Social Networker, Student, Technically Challenged, Tech Savvy

Pros

• App Availablity
  • Battery Life
  • Easy To Customize
  • Operating System
  • Screen
  • Web Browsing
  • WiFi

Cons

• Charging time

• Camera
  • Entertainment
  • Social Networking

Comments about Apple iPad with Wi-Fi + 4G:

She is very beautiful and always plays his brother

• Intuitive
  • Media:
  • Easy To Download Media, Easy To Use Media Player, External Media Controls, Fast Streaming Media, Games, Good Speaker Sound

An Apple a Day - Literally!

from Denver, CO

Pros

• Battery Life
  • Easy To Customize
  • Screen

Comments about Apple iPad with Wi-Fi + 4G:

I've always been a laptop user and really didn't see a need for a tablet. However, after getting my iPad, I'm so glad I did.

I use the iPad every day for several hours, usually when watching TV. It's great for catching up on email, web browsing and light duty games.

The size and weight is perfect for holding in one hand and using the touchscreen with the other. I've had it for a year and a half and the battery still lasts for about 6 hours of continuous use. It recharges relatively quickly as well. Navigating is intuitive and apps download nicely.

The only drawback for me is when you download an update to the iOS itself - Apple tends to put in defaults that take a while to figure out how to reset. For example, on the last update they automatically set the iPad to ring when I get a call on my iPhone. Really obnoxious when you answer your phone and the iPad keeps ringing for the same call (your caller is then asking "do you need to get that" until you turn off the iPad notification. I had to search several forums to find the solution to disabling the problem, as others were stumped as well.

• Intuitive

i will buy this product because is good

Pros

• App Availablity
    • Battery Life
    • Operating System
    • Screen
    • Web Browsing
    • WiFi

Cons

• Button Configuration

• Camera
    • Entertainment
    • Social Networking

Comments about Apple iPad with Wi-Fi + 4G:

I love this product has a lot of very nice chause as very strong design
    and very beautiful screen to really look does not bother the eyes
    j also like the sound very clear
    also that the work that conserne c is very easy to download applications is the games
    also the batery 8 to 12 continuous working happiness
    also the price is very good
    i will uy this product

• Simple Enough
    • Media:

This is a wonderful tablet

from Oakwood Vlg., OH

Comments about Apple iPad with Wi-Fi + 4G:

This is a wonderful tablet although in my case easily broken. I used this tablet for 4 months, it was dropped on a hall rug on top of my hardwood floor and my screen cracked in an ugly spiderweb pattern. Although it was still functioning as far as it's swiping on the screen and also internally without fail, I couldn't get pass the cracked screen issue. Although for the time that it was completely functional it was a delight.

Battery Life
    The battery life is perfect and exceptional. It lasted for a whole 6 hour car trip out of town only being turned off during 2 restaurant meals, without having being recharged.

Processing Speed
    The processing speed for this tablet is super fast and reliable.

Weight
    The weight is great it's very light , although manageable as it will not slip from your hands and will rest in place when propped up.

App Availability
    The app availability is nice as far as pre-installed apps as well as apps that I found in the Apple iTunes and App Store.

This tablet has a great design to it. Very modern. The he screen is vivid, the speakers are loud and it's very few buttons are user friendly and great.

I'm honestly compelled to give this machine a low mark for durability because of my experience with the screen cracking. I'm only 5' 3" so this tablet didn't have a long drop to gain any momentum during falling, as in my experience from dropping less expensive and cheaper quality tablets where their screens in comparison did not crack.

Convient

from Severna Park, MD

Comments about Apple iPad with Wi-Fi + 4G:

Very useful and easy to use.

Battery Life
    Can be used for almost 2 weeks without charging the battery. Charging only takes about an hour.

Very fast.

Weight
    Light. Can be easily be put into almost any size tote. Can be carried and used in any situation.

App Availability
    Wide variety available for free and at a nominal fee.

• App Availability:

A great bite of the Apple

Comments about Apple iPad with Wi-Fi + 4G:

I received my IPad as a gift. I didn't give it a 10 because it didn't come with instructions. Apple & their competition require you to go online to get the instructions. So far my only problem has been imposter Apple emails wanting my info, threatening to freeze my Apple account if I don't give it.

Battery Life
    By turning down the brightness level, the battery charge lasts all day. One more thing, the cord to charge the IPad must be an Apple original IPad charging cord. Don't bother with the cheap off brand cords for IPad. They won't work. I found out the hard way, even when it said guaranteed.

Processing Speed
    Speed depends on the time of day. It's fast, but it's not super fast. I've also found that location has a bearing on how fast screens load. Using wi-fi at away sites also means taking extra security measures. I don't know if this is the cause of the speed fluctuations.

Weight
    It's not Apple Air, but it's still pretty light.

App Availability
    A ton of apps to download & well organized on screens.

Very good layout of apps, emails, bookmarks, etc.

No problems to date after one+ year.

Started out great but began to have a lot of issues

from Lincoln, NE

• App Availability:

Can't leave home without it!

Comments about Apple iPad with Wi-Fi + 4G:

This is the best thing that's come out in technology since the washing machine.

Battery Life
    The battery has a very long shelf life and lasts for at least a week when used.

Processing Speed
    It seems to do as well as my laptop does.

Weight
    I do wish it was lighter. I have dropped it a few times because it is a little bulky. But on the other hand it works great even after dropping it.

App Availability
    Apps are all over the place for the IPAD. I love it and so do my grandkids.

Wish it was more streamlined and lighter.

Have dropped mine and it didn't even put a scratch on it. Very durable.

iPad 3

Comments about Apple iPad with Wi-Fi + 4G:

I bought this recently for pure enjoyment. I really like 4G with it I can be online anywhere. It's amazing for when I'm out and about, whether I'm traveling far or to the local park. The touchscreen is very responsive. One of the best qualities. As well as the picture quality. It's amazing. Happy with my choice to buy this a lot.