Other Tablets:
Apple
Apple iPad mini with Wi-Fi

Apple iPad mini with Wi-Fi

Pros

• Compact (9)
  • Easy to use (8)
  • Great software bundle (7)
  • Fast (6)
  • Good compatibility (6)

Cons

• Limited storage (5)

• Multimedia (8)
  • Business use (7)
  • Organization (4)
  • Syncing with computer (4)
    • Battery Life:
    • Processing Speed:
    • Weight:
    • App Availability:
    • Reviewer Profile:
    • Avid gamer (4), Multimedia professional (3), Technically challenged (3)
    • Personal (9)
    • Yes (5), No (4)
    • Media:
    • Easy to use media player (3)
    • I received a sample (18), I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand (3)

This is a small Apple tablet called the ipad mini.

The ipad mini is a very useful, fun, and durable device. It is just a smaller version of the ipad and it is easier to handle and carry around. The only flaws are that the screen gets smudged easily, but that isn't a problem with non OCD people like me. It has the same type of structure as an ipad, but I would not recommend it for elderly people because the image wouldn't be as big, and would be small.

Battery Life
It takes a very long time for the battery to actually run out completely, but charge time seems longer than usual.

Processing Speed
The ipad mini has a very fast processing speed, faster than the regular ipad.

Weight
The ipad mini is very light and is very easy to carry. It is a bit easy to carry in one hand if your hand is big.

App Availability
Since the ipad mini can run IOS 7, it can download all the latest apps. It doesn't have any app restrictions like the Ipad 1, Iphone 3, or Itouch 3 gen or older.

The ipad mini has the same design as the ipad but the edges are not as rounded. It is more rectangular shape, and isn't a very original design but the design works.

Since the ipad mini is very light and small, it is more prone to damage if dropped. I have not dropped it (yet) so I don't know how it would be affected but it does seem fragile. I have noticed that the ipad mini screen gets smudged up a lot, more than regular ipad. I am not sure of the reason, but sometimes it bothers me that I have to clean it every week.

Unsure

I got this a few years back as a birthday gift from my mom. The ipad was awesome at first had lots of space, was fast on loading internet pages, sleek and attractive....Read complete review

Battery life: The first few months thr battery would last a while after the second update started draining faster.

Storage: There is a decent amount of storage and different size options upon purchase. Sadly there are no memory car ports.

Software: Constant updates steal all of the memory and with the recent update the ipad died during. Upon charging the ipad now asks for a password when there was never one to begin with. I erased and reset the whole thing still asks for a password. Haven't been able to use it in months.

All and all this is great for people who constantly get the latest and greatest electronics. For someone who wants a product for several years I wouldn't recommend it

iPad mini

from Mobile al

About Me Parent

Pros

• App Availablity
  • Battery Life
  • Easy To Customize
  • Operating System
  • Screen
  • Web Browsing
  • WiFi

• Camera
    • Entertainment
    • Games

Comments about Apple iPad mini with Wi-Fi:

So all my Children have one. I have a two five and nine year old. They love there tablets
    They can take it anywhere with us and we will connect them to our cellphone service hotspot. My nine year old loves to catch Pokémon on his. My two year old has lots of learning games. She knows her abc and 1-12. It's all from the amazing games you can get on this tablet

• Tablet Size:
    • Just Right
    • Tablet Construction:
    • Feels Sturdy
    • Usability:
    • Simple Enough
    • Media:
    • Easy To Download Media, Easy To Use Media Player, External Media Controls, Fast Streaming Media, Games, Good Speaker Sound

Unsure

from conway sc

About Me Avid Gamer

Pros

• Adequate Storage
    • Compact Design
    • Easy To Use
    • Fast
    • Good Compatibility
    • Long Battery Life

Cons

• Poor Software Bundle

Very usefull Device

from Tripoli,Libya

About Me Technically Challenged

Pros

• Adequate Storage
      • Compact Design
      • Easy To Use
      • Fast
      • Good Compatibility

• Mobile Communication

Comments about Apple iPad mini with Wi-Fi:

It is a very useful device ,nice pictures and video with very good quality.

I LOVE IT SO MUCH !!!

from sudia arbia

About Me Multimedia Professional

Pros

• Compact Design
        • Easy To Use
        • Fast
        • Good Compatibility
        • Great Software Bundle

Cons

• Limited Compatibility
        • Limited Storage

• Mobile Communication

Comments about Apple iPad mini with Wi-Fi:

It love to browse this tablet is great for you, or if you love to play games or watch YouTube and Netflix.
        This ipad is portable you can take it any were you want to your friends house to the supermarket but the thing I don't like about the ipad is it has limited storage witch I hate about it but the thing I like about it it's hard to hack witch make the ipad so safe from hackers.
        The ipad has lots of games for children and adults also teenagers, it has very high graphics which makes the ipad incredible, app store which you can download applications and games there is also the ITunes store where you can download music.
        You can also work with the ipad like doing homework; you can browse for anything you want.
        You can take photos of yourself of your family members also friends if you want and share it, you can make videos you just enter the camera application.

You can also contact your family and friends using facetime an apple application that makes you contact you friends and family, there is also game center that makes you plays with random people also friends and family there is the application called find my ipad which makes you locate your ipad if you lose it.

• Was this a gift?:

I would like to advise the people to buy this device.

from MEDINA, SA

About Me Technically Challenged

Pros

• Adequate Storage
        • Big Screen
        • Compact Design
        • Easy To Use
        • Long Battery Life

Cons

• Do not support the Touch ID feature
        • High Cost
        • Slow

Comments about Apple iPad mini with Wi-Fi:

I liked this device because it has the same features of advanced devices from the same manufacturer and have at an affordable price, also is a device suitable for children to enjoy the Games and watch multiple images, music and video media.
        If you want to provide for your children small gift this device choose but it must specify the time to play so that the child does not create recipes aggressive and introverted and makes entertainment rather than a tool to make it all the interest in this life.

• Was this a gift?:

Apple company deserves all the respect and appreciation thnx

from deutschland

About Me Multimedia Professional, Tech Savvy

Pros

• Compact Design
        • Easy To Use
        • Fast
        • Good Compatibility
        • Great Software Bundle
        • Long Battery Life

Cons

• Limited Storage

Comments about Apple iPad mini with Wi-Fi:

Ancient apple company has a proud history, and everything issued by this company is something thoughtful and patented Mataata every sense of the word. I wish for this company progress and achieve greater sales ratio for the user it's worth her trust.

iPad or you good book

from k s a

Pros

• Compact Design
        • Easy To Use
        • Fast
        • Good Compatibility
        • Great Software Bundle
        • Long Battery Life

Comments about Apple iPad mini with Wi-Fi:

Had previously bought the iPad 1 and now own a iPad 1 Air is owned by the fact deserves to be easy to carry and independent of means for any office Recommend to buy it

• I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand

I would buy because is very good pad

from Seekirchen, austria

About Me Avid Gamer

Pros

• Great Software Bundle

Cons

• Bulky Design

Comments about Apple iPad mini with Wi-Fi:

This iPad very good I have one is good working

My first advice

from Riyadh

About Me Avid Gamer

Pros

• Compact Design
          • Great Software Bundle

Cons

• Heavy
          • Limited Storage

Comments about Apple iPad mini with Wi-Fi:

When first I got this advice i said to myself that's the best day of my life

good ipad

from iraq/irbel

About Me Avid Gamer, Multimedia Professional, Technically Challenged, Tech Savvy

Pros

• Adequate Storage
          • Compact Design
          • Easy To Use
          • Fast
          • Good Compatibility
          • Great Software Bundle
          • Long Battery Life

Cons

• Limited Storage

its good