Other Lips:

from emmacreek, KS

Pros

Cons

Comments about Sally Hansen Natural Beauty Lip Gloss:

**I picked up some Sally Hansen Natural Beauty Lip Gloss becuase it was 75% off the other day at a drugstore. I probably would not have bought it otherwise, but I'm glad I did becuase I like it a lot. The
        **Sally Hansen Natural Beauty Lip Gloss stays put pretty well - it is not runny or watery and it is not to pasty or gummy either. Some glosses I get are so sticky and awful, but the ****
        **Sally Hansen Natural Beauty Lip Gloss has a nice feel to it. It is not flavored, which is just fine, and the color I got was a beautiful coral that looks really nice a pinky - peach when on my lips. Really perfect for spring. **
        ****
        **Overall I think the Sally Hansen Natural Beauty Lip Gloss is great and if I happen to find it on sale again I will probably buy a few to have as back ups. Really nice and pretty for a natural lip look that won't leave you with nasty sticky lips like so many lip glosses out there seem to do!! **

Sally Hansen Natural Beauty in cherry crush ...love it

from Baton Rouge, LA

Comments about Sally Hansen Natural Beauty Lip Gloss:

Recently I decided to try Sally Hansen Natural Beauty created by Mindy Carmichael Lip gloss in Cherry Crush and I love it.  The color was perfect for day/night time wear.  The perfect shade of red with just enough gloss to show off your lips.