3.9

great stroller!

Pros

Cons

Comments about Safety 1st Disney ProPack Travel System Stroller:

I like how the carseat easily snap on and off from the base.

has awesome durability. the fabric feels strong and not cheap.

it is very easy to use and convert into a toddler stroller, easy to push and maintain as well.

Cleaning is very simple, it doesnt need much effort. just a whipe down.

gets the job done

Comments about Safety 1st Disney ProPack Travel System Stroller:

It's ok. Not the best stroller system. But gets the job done. The foam on the stroller handle bar gets weird feeling after 2 years. On the car seat, the handle can get uncomfortable to carry.

No way to clean the stroller seat cushion. The car seat cushion comes off easily for cleaning.

• Safety:

Nice looking stroller one the outside...

Comments about Safety 1st Disney ProPack Travel System Stroller:

This travel system has been alright for my 14 month son. We first bought it because we love Winnie the Pooh and it matched his nursery design. The car seat works well, and it is not too hard to get the seat itself to "snap" into or connect with the base. The stroller has its pros and cons. It has convenient cups holders, and even a little covered compartments for keys and such. The retractable "umbrella-ish" shade has a clear circle, so you can see through to baby even when blocking the sun. My problem is that the wheels/steering are not so great at all. The wheels always seem to do what they want, so it is not very easy to manuver.

Only worked for 5 months

from Anchorage, AK

Comments about Safety 1st Disney ProPack Travel System Stroller:

We received this travel system (the boy version) as a gift for our son who is now 2 years old.  While the car seat may work great for small babies, my son as it turned out to be an extremely fast grower and was over the weight limit (22lbs I believe, it's been awhile since I looked at it) at around 5 months old.  We ended up getting the Chicco Keyfit30 which was much more expensive but totally worth it.  The stroller was fine but huge and heavy. We got rid of it with the carseat to Salvation Army.  It collapsed just fine and was very comfortable and roomy but it took up my entire trunk space and was very heavy to lug in/out.  The wheels were also very squeaky to start with.  Unless you're an avid mall shopper or walker I really don't recommend this stroller.  We're more of an outdoor/jogging/hiking family so we only used this about 5 times.  Instead we ended up getting a lightweight umbrella stroller for airports, etc. to use when necessary.

Best decision yet

from Moreno Valley, CA

Comments about Safety 1st Disney ProPack Travel System Stroller:

For many years now my wife and I have been very budget conscious, so when we saw this car seat on sale at costco, we decided that this was going to be the best car seat for our first child, and hopefully we would be able to use it for our future children. We have not had any major problems yet, however when you go lock the car seat into position in its base in the car, you need to make sure it is locked in, because although you may hear a click, that doesn't necessarily mean that the car seat is locked in, which I am glad I figured out before an accident happened. Our car seat also came with a matching stroller which was a really good thing. We use the stroller all the time and it has held up really well, one thing that could have been improved would be the number of compartments for the stroller, which is no big deal. With the car seat, I wish it would have come with the handle that is configured differently to make easier to hold.

Try and you wont regret.

from Bakersfield, CA

Comments about Safety 1st Disney ProPack Travel System Stroller:

This is the best car seat in the united states. It has fun colorful characters that children are drawn to. The Car booster Seat has alot of cution to support the childs head, body, buttocks, stomache, hips, legs, and back. The car booster seat has 2 cup holders. One For the milk and the second one is for juice. It has arm rest and lights they can turn on when dark. it also is made with a recliner so the children can raise their legs while sleep and be more comfortable than ever. you also can raise the car booster seat up higher then the average size. the car booster seat also has buttons you can press for sound. On the left hand side it has a vibratng massage button that you can turn on to relax your child so they can feel more eased. the booster seat also has a seat warmer that you can control against weather so the child wont half to sit down on a freezing seat that makes it so uncomfortable to get relaxed. So this is a great booster seat that is in high level range only at a cheap price to keep you and your child happy.

Disney Does It Best!!

from Jacksonville, FL

Comments about Safety 1st Disney ProPack Travel System Stroller:

I love this stroller and car seat.  We bought this for our little girl.  We have three children and she was our third so we have gone through many car seats as well as strollers.  We needed something that was not very expensive, sute, sturdy and was safe for our baby girl.  I am so glad that we bought this car seat/stroller for our one and only beby girl.  She loves the Disney characters and we love that it is safe ad sturdy.  Believe me, we have put this thing through the ringer.  Thanks Disney for giving us the comfort and quaility that my baby deserves!!