Other Travel Systems:

Graco SnugRider Infant Car Seat Stroller Frame

Pros

Cons

Saves space!

I love this stroller frame! It makes life easier. We have small cars because lets face it, gas doesn't seem to be getting any cheaper. We would not be able to easily fit a regular stroller into our car because they take up way too much room. This easily fits into the back of our Scion XD and it's so easy and quick to pull out. There is a button on the handle that you slide in while you pull back on the handle and it folds up. To unfold, there is a lever on the side that says, "push." That's it! The Graco Snugride and Safe Seat carseats easily click into place on the frame and there are even two clips on the side that you can push into place for added security. The handle adjusts to different angles by pressing two red buttons on each side of the handle. It has a cup holder near the handle area and storage space underneath. We often put our diaper bag in the space underneath and it fit just fine. It goes over gravel a little roughly, but doesn't get stuck or become to difficult to push. I often took ours to a local walking track and walked for miles without getting too tired. This stroller is also lightweight which can definately be a plus when you are holding an infant. Another great bonus is that Graco also makes a swing frame for even more convenience. You can snap the carseat into your car, the stroller, or the swing. I once put the stroller and swing in the back of my tiny car and it fit! If my son falls asleep in his carseat while we are driving, I don't have to wake him up to move him to a stroller. I just unhook his whole carseat and snap it into the stroller and he can stay asleep. The price on this stroller is also very reasonable compared to other strollers. All and all, I love it!

Graco snugrider stroller frame is light but rickety

We purchased the Graco Snugrider stroller frame for our Graco Snugride 32 carseat, despite receiving the carseat adaptor for our Baby Jogger City Mini stroller because my husband felt that the Graco Snugrider stroller frame would be more secure. We were unable to return the Baby Jogger City Mini carseat adaptor so we had the opportunity to compare the two. Our verdict after a year? We wish we had just stuck to the Baby Jogger City Mini with the carseat adaptor. While building my registry I read a ton of reviews recommending either the Graco Snugrider stroller frame or the comparable Baby Trend Snap N Go stroller frame due to ease of use and weight. The Graco Snugrider stroller frame is extremely light at approximately eight pounds. The absolute best thing about the Graco Snugrider stroller frame is how light it is. Unfortunately the Graco Snugrider stroller frame drives extremely rickety and is not extremely maneuverable. Since our stroller is relatively light at thirteen pounds and is easier to fold and open and drives much more smoothly and is more maneuverable, we put away the Graco Snugrider stroller frame. The final verdict? I would recommend the Graco Snugrider stroller frame to people who want to put off buying a stroller until their baby outgrows their infant carseat or whose stroller choice is very heavy. For everyone else I would recommend buying a good lightweight stroller like the Baby Jogger City Mini and a carseat adaptor.

The only stroller we needed

Comments about Graco SnugRider Infant Car Seat Stroller Frame:

We loved this handy stroller. The frame folds quickly to throw in the trunk or back of the car. It snaps open fast and is light as a feather. Works perfectly with the car seat.

We had gotten larger-tired jogging and hiking type strollers thinking we needed them for unpaved walks/hikes etc., but in actuality this stroller is really tough and durable. Goes over dirt walks, gravel, and even knobbly roots on a path just fine.

Versatility
We came to use only this stroller of the many niche-variety strollers we had gotten (first time parents) and really, this was the only one we used 95% of the time. Obviously perfect for city streets but just as good on grass, in the park, etc.

Snaps open easily and closes with a twist of the handle. Very easy to use and to handle due to its light weight.

Safety
We never had any safety problems with this stroller, unlike another expensive jogging stroller we had that was held together by a single (easily removed) pin through two joints. This stroller frame locks solid at all joints. The car seat is rated very high on safety and is also sturdy and comfortable for baby. Ours had neck/head cushions which was nice.

The stroller itself was often muddy, dusty, through the rain, what have you. We never had trouble just wiping it down. Everything is stain resistant and easily washable including the basket underneath.

• Safety:

Affordable alternative to a regular stroller

Comments about Graco SnugRider Infant Car Seat Stroller Frame:

My husband has a small, compact sedan and it has a very small trunk. We have the Graco SnugRide Infant Car Seat and need a way for him to transport the baby in a stroller. A regular stroller does not fit in his trunk. We found this stroller on clearance at a local retailer. It is a perfect solution to the space problem in the trunk of my husband's car. First, the stroller frame folds very flat which is the characteristic we were looking for in a stroller. Second, this stroller frame is very easy to set up. It can be removed from the trunk and set up with one hand. Finally, the Graco SnugRide Infant Car Seat securely snaps into the stroller. There is also a good sized basket underneath where the car seat sits that is sturdy and can be used for storing the diaper bag. Overall, I am very impressed with this stroller frame. We will have to purchase a regular stroller once the baby outgrows the infant car seat but this works well for our current needs.

Versatility
Great option for small, compact cars!

You can easily set this stroller up with one hand.

Safety
The Graco SnugRide Infant Car Seat snaps securely in place.

• Safety:

Great alternative to conventional stroller

Comments about Graco SnugRider Infant Car Seat Stroller Frame:

I cant say enough about this Graco stroller! I saw another mom with this stroller while i was pregnant and stopped and asked her how she liked it, she replied with a "I love it!" so i decided to put it on my registry and this became an unexpected great buy that I received from my baby shower from some dear friends. This Graco stroller was not bulky at all and my carseat fit in it nicely. This stroller is black so it goes with any carseat design you choose and folds easily. I had this stroller for about four years and never had any problem with it at all. (Not only that but it had great resale value too!) I do not have a large car and it fit great in the trunk without any problems. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone thinking about buying one! I am not sure, but I think other brand carseats may be able to fit in it as well, as I have another Graco stroller that fits a Chico carseat just fine.

• Safety:

Perfect for traveling anywhere with baby.

Comments about Graco SnugRider Infant Car Seat Stroller Frame:

I am a first time single mom and while shopping was not sure of what products to choose from. I talked with several moms and did plenty of research to check for the perfect product. As a single mom I did not have much to spend on baby products so had to watch my budget.By buying just a frame it saved me the extra cash versus buying a stroller. The best part about this product is how leightweight it is and it has an easy one hand fold for whenever your carrying baby. It has undercarraige for storage. If there was anything negative about this it would be that you can only use the snugride version with this frame. Overall I love this product and would recommend it to others.

This stroller frame is lightweight but extremely strong and holds weight well.

It is great for shopping trips, family travels to zoo, and long walks.

Because Its just a frame Its super easy to clean and you do not have to mess around much with fabric. Simply apply clothes with baby cleaning products of your chioce.

Graco Snug Rider car seat frame stroller

Comments about Graco SnugRider Infant Car Seat Stroller Frame:

I absolutely love this stroller! It is super easy to open and close, is very compact, has great storage space and is easy to maneuver with my son in it. I love it!

It has handled me taking it in and out of my car repeated times. It does have a few scratches on it but nothing horrible.

Versatility
I don't know that I think the stroller is super versatile. Once your child grows out of an infant carrier you can't use it anymore. I will say though it has allowed me to go several places with my son without having to push my bulky regular stroller around.

This stroller frame is EXTREMELY easy to use! It pops easily open and closed. It is very easy to push and has great storage area.

Safety
I feel this stroller is very safe. My carseat locks into the frame so it feels like it is secure, to me. The wheels lock so the stroller does not move when locked.

You can easily wipe down this stroller. There isn't much too it so not much to clean, really! Bonus for me!

easy and convenient!

Comments about Graco SnugRider Infant Car Seat Stroller Frame:

This is such a great product, a must have for all new moms, especially those that are always on the go. Easy to assemble and easy to just throw in the car when your on the go. It has lots of room underneath for a diaper bag or more. The handles adjust to fit your needs which is a great added feature. The cup holders are also a great feature! I've used this stroller just about everywhere and I've never had an issue with it. The biggest thing I needed was ability to store it and easily throw it in the car, which it is great for. Some strollers are a little too heavy for me to push when there's a baby in but this one is perfect. No complaints at all with this product! I was skeptical at first because you could only really use it while your child is still small enough to be in an infant car seat but for that price its definitely worth it, an investment I'd make again especially since it really wansn't that expensive! My favorite thing about it is that you dont have to take the baby out of the car seat to put him or her in the stoller so you dont have to worry about waking a sleeping baby!

• Safety:

Really good product, reasonably priced

Comments about Graco SnugRider Infant Car Seat Stroller Frame:

We have been really happy with this Graco product. It is high quality and durable, and easy to clean. It is fairly light, which is a huge plus in my book. I also like how easily it installs to the stroller, just a quick snap and it's in. It is also pretty highly rated in terms of infant safety. This is a good brand that is not overpriced, and I would suggest to parents.

• Safety:

Fantastic product to movie my life easier!

Comments about Graco SnugRider Infant Car Seat Stroller Frame:

We love this stroller! It is lightweight, easy to fold up, easy to store and travel with and very convenient. The car sea snaps right in quickly and securely, there is a nice sized basket at the bottom and a storage and cup holder on the handle. It drives smooth and makes my life a lot easier without hindering my baby's. We love it!

Graco snugride stroller frame

from Bloomington, IN

Comments about Graco SnugRider Infant Car Seat Stroller Frame:

We bought this stroller frame for our infant son to use with his graco snugride car seat. We bought this stroller frame because our other son ( 2 1/2 yrs) is still in our Jeep stroller, hoping that once this stroller frame has served its purpose we will be able to move him up to the other. This stroller frame has been perfect for us. It's very light weight and portable and easy to use. The snugride car seat fits perfect in it and it's very sturdy! It's got a under seat storage that's perfect for your diaper bag and purse and then some, and it also has a cup holder that comes on and off. The best part about this stroller is you can leave your infant in his car seat and pop it right in no problem. The stroller opens and closes with ease. You can hold the car seat in one hand and open the stroller with one hand and foot.

Very sturdy and portable.

One hand open and close.

Safety
Stroller is very sturdy and safe or your little one.

Easy to clean with a wipe or cloth.

Smooth rider

Comments about Graco SnugRider Infant Car Seat Stroller Frame:

Me and my boyfriend got this for my baby shower, and I am so happy that we did. Some strollers are a hassle and take up so much room. I have a small car so that means I have a small trunk, them big bulky strollers would fit but then I wouldn't be able to fit anything else in my trunk and it was a snug fit and had to be in a certain way for my trunk to close. This stroller folds up nice and small and fit perfect in my trunk we can still fit whatever else we need to, when we go grocery shopping we can fit some of the groceries in my trunk unlike the other stroller. This stroller is also smooth when pushing it, and is easy to turn. Other strollers the wheels get stuck or aren't easy to turn. But not this stroller it's easy to push and it's easy to set up, just open it up and put the car seat in it. I would suggest this stroller for other people to buy too, I personally love it and think it is very convenient and safe.