Other Travel Systems:
Graco
Models:
1806996, 1812869

Graco FastAction Fold DLX Travel System

Pros

• Comfortable (20)
  • Durable (20)
  • Easy to set up (15)
  • Easy to maneuver (10)
  • Lightweight (7)

Cons

• Heavy / bulky (5)
  • Doesn't clip in easily (3)

• Infants (14)
  • Newborn (13)
  • Extended trips (9)
  • Preemies (8)
  • Short trips (7)
    • Versatility:
    • Safety:
    • Reviewer Profile:
    • First time parent (11), Parent of two or more children (5)
    • I received a sample (26), I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand (8)

Great for New Moms or Multi-tasker Moms

As the mother of a 1 year old and a 7 year old, both of whom are filled with energy, I don't have the time to assemble, break down and then reassemble a car seat or stroller, especially in a parking lot. Additionally I cannot take my eyes off the oldest in order to do these things. The stroller is the easiest to unfold, I've even learned it is possible to hold the 1 year old, monitor the 7 year old and get the stroller ready and out of my trunk all at the same time, and quickly. It's fairly light weight, and compared to the weight of a 35 lb 1 year old, it's a piece of cake. The car seat took a little practice to get used to, but now i'm an expert. The hardest part of the car seat is snapping it into the base. The price was reasonable for the benefits you will gain. Graco is a brand that has seemingly been around for years, and good products like these are why. My only complaint is my not so little 1 year old out grew the car seat lengthwise far before he would have weight wise. So i'd say the car seat is best for younger babies. But the 4 point harness system is great and gives you the peace of mind that your baby is securely in there and safe. The stroller is designed wonderfully. I am a very tall woman and have found a majority of strollers are not designed for someone of my height, but this one is great! The built in cup holder is just an added benefit.

The stroller is used daily and has held up so far for 13 months without a problem, it feels as sturdy today as it did when I bought it. The cargo bin under the seat is even still in great shape. The car seat has held up well, as the padding and straps. No problems with the buckles either.

Versatility
The stroller is great on pretty much any surface, except large gravel spots. I have a friend whose driveway is composed of the large, looser gravel and its a bit rough maneuvering, but 99% of the other surfaces I am using the stroller on provides no issues whatsoever. The car seat is good, only suggestion is not putting it in a small car or behind someone tall because its a bit large when its facing the rear.

Extremely easy to use, just takes a little time to master putting the car seat on its base.

Safety
4 Point seat restraints in the car seat are great! And I can report that my child has not slipped out of the stroller nor has he been able to escape, so its great as well!

My ONLY problem with either of these are the nooks and crannies where crumbs often end up, and the buckle of the car seat that also seems to attract crumbs and other bits of food. Its a little hard to get it clean, but I have found that a paper clip unfolded works wonders!

Okay product

The Graco FastAction Fold DLX Travel System is a reasonably good product, especially for first-time parents, such as myself. This travel system is easy to fold and unfold, and I can manage to do so every time with just one hand. However, setting this travel system up was not very easy. In fact, I managed to nick my hands quite a few times trying to get the metallic pieces to fit into one another. Once assembled, the travel system was quite sturdy and is holding up pretty well. One issue I face every time though is the fact that the baby carrier does not clip easily into the stroller, nor does it feel very secure once I clip it in. My worry is that with the growing weight of my child, if I run the stroller over uneven roads, the carrier might finally tip over. The Graco FastAction Fold DLX Travel System is a little bit on the pricier end of the spectrum as well. I bought this product for around USD 250, and for that price, I had expected a sturdier build. With regard to the durability, so far the travel system has met my expectations.

from Madison, Wi

About Me First Time Parent

Pros

• Comfortable

Cons

• Bulky

Comments about Graco FastAction Fold DLX Travel System:

They fulfill their function, but they are very stupendous. Especially for parents. Children have a good time in there, but they look like cosmonauts in a spaceship. I recognize that they are very safe. Especially when children travel in the car with their parents.

I will buy this when I have chelderen

from Oman

About Me First Time Parent

Pros

• Comfortable
  • Durable
  • Easy To Set Up
  • Safe
  • Stylish

Cons

• Difficult Basket Access
  • Heavy

It's safe for children

Love it

from Stephens city

About Me First Time Parent

Pros

• Comfortable
  • Durable
  • Easy To Set Up
  • Safe
  • Stylish

Would buy again

Trottinette

from Tiaret Algeria

Small and beautiful vehicle

majd

from lebanon

About Me Parent of Two or More Children

Pros

• Comfortable

Cons

• Difficult to Use

good

• I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand

Like and practice for your baby

from doral , fl

About Me First Time Parent

Pros

• Comfortable
    • Durable
    • Easy To Set Up
    • Safe
    • Stylish

Cons

• Bulky

Comments about Graco FastAction Fold DLX Travel System:

The Graco FastAction Fold DLX Travel System is a pretty good product, especially for the first time parents, like me. This travel system is easy to fold and unfold, and I can get to do what ever with one hand. However, setting up this trip system up was not very easy. In fact, I have nickned my hands a few times trying to get the metal pieces that fit into each other. Once assembled, the travel system was quite strong and kept quite well. A problem they face every time, although it is the fact that the baby carrier does not trim easily in the stroller, nor feel very safe once you shorten. My concern is that with the growing weight of my son, if I run the stroller on uneven roads, the vehicle could finally overturn. The Graco FastAction Fold DLX Travel System is a bit on the most expensive end of the spectrum as well. I bought this product for about USD 250, and for that price, I expected a more robust structure. With regard to durability, so far the travel system has met my expectations.

from Fort Smith, Arkansas

About Me Parent of Two or More Children

Pros

• Comfortable
    • Durable
    • Easy To Set Up
    • Safe
    • Stylish

Comments about Graco FastAction Fold DLX Travel System:

We got one of these for my daughter who is now 3 months. It has been a great buy. I love the car seat and the stroller. Best buy so far. No complaints at all.

A MUST BUY!

from louisville ky

About Me Parent of Two or More Children

Pros

• Comfortable
      • Durable
      • Easy To Set Up
      • Safe
      • Stylish

Comments about Graco FastAction Fold DLX Travel System:

Very easy to use and easy for a single mom to handle.

great product! Great company! I trust to recommend

from Hughesville MD

About Me Parent of Two or More Children

Pros

• Comfortable
        • Durable
        • Easy To Set Up
        • Easy To Steer
        • Sturdy

Cons

• Bulky
        • Cumbersome
        • Doesn't Clip in Easily

• Air travel
        • Short Trips

Comments about Graco FastAction Fold DLX Travel System:

It's a great stroller, the car seat is a pain in the butt when your baby gets taller though because the straps in the back are not very forgiving and you've really got to pull and jiggle them in order for them to go around the baby's legs...my baby is 50% in height at six months and weighs 18 lbs but her feet already stuck out and her head is practically at the top of it...I'm planning to buy a convertible seat now for her...I would recommend but only for the first few months. Go babies!

sooo cute

from flint michigan

About Me Parent of Two or More Children

Pros

• Comfortable
        • Durable
        • Easily Stowed
        • Easy To Set Up
        • Easy To Steer
        • Lightweight
        • Sturdy

• Air travel
          • Long Trips
          • Short Trips

Comments about Graco FastAction Fold DLX Travel System:

I got this combo for my little girl its asweome!! Cute too!! Im in love with it lol very nice bundle :)