Other Travel Systems:

Good pair. Worth buying.

Wonderful.

Meridian, MS

I would buy this again

I have used this brand for many years and it works great!

Spring TX

true

Awesome stroller, light weight.

I love this strolled & so does my 6 month old son. It's very easy to take with us to the grocery and put to the park without for a long walk. I have noticed the tires don't hold up very well after being on tons of walks in the past 6 months and I was really hoping this stroller would last atleast 3-4 years. I don't jnow about that now.

Dayton ohio

false

Life is easy with Graco

Graco is amazing coming up with this stroller. It s so easy to setup and lightweight. The baby seat just clicks on the stroller and there you have your travel partner. It made life easier for me as a first time parent and for my baby to be in comfort.

Tulsa, Ok

So happy I got this!

I don't even remember how I got my first one given to me but it made my life so much easier! I went and visited my friend yearsssss ago, when she just had her baby and was so surprised at how simple and easy it was so when I had my first, it was definitely an add to my baby shower list. I had an Mitsubishi Eclipse when I had my first and the stroller fit perfectly in my trunk and the car seat fit fine in the back seat, I was so amazed at how easy it was to just flip out and use, with being a first time mom then, I was so worried about everything and had to do everything right, by the time I had my second child, I still had the same stroller, same seat(my girls are only 14 months apart) I got used to flipping it open one handed and still loved it. By the time my third came, my first son, I wanted to get a boyish one and again, went with the Graco Travel and haven't regretted it yet, even though I didn't think I would. Definitely recommend!

Jasper, AL

Best Baby Shower Gift!

I got this as a shower gift, and it has definitely held up to the task of carrying around my youngest! This includes road trips and family visits out of state, so it is easy to pack up and fit in the trunk without leaving myself with no breathing room to bring anything else.

ALLENTOWN, PA

Highly Recommended Product!

I have nothing to say that is bad about Graco's FastAction Fold DLX Travel System. I loved how easy it was to use and how it lasts quite awhile. I love how portable it is as well as convenient.

Columbus, Mi

true

I wouldn't buy this again

I have bought this stroller and putting any type of weight such as heavy baby in stroller after making turned the stroller started to lean to the side and after so many uses the stroller stayed on a lean and wouldn't properly sit straight as well the bottom storage area ripped very easy and fell apart. The rubber grips started to rip as well and as baby got older the stroller it self became very hard lost softness very easily.

Baltimore md

false

Five Stars Love it!!

I received it I was actually very disappointed! For starters. It only reclines to about a 40 or 45 degree angle. I really would have wanted something that is more bed-like for my sleeping infant when we go out. In my opinion, an infant under 4 months would not be able to support themselves in this stroller due to the angle. Also, the grey cushions are comfortable and all but they mark easily, but thankfully they are washable. I thought the flap on the bottom would give more basket space, but it doesn't. I'm not sure what purpose it serves really. Also, it was easy to assemble until we got to the second wheel and we couldn't put on the piece because it was already too snug, so a little tiny part is missing. I also would've wanted the hood to be more extendable or for the seat to be a bit bigger to hide baby from sun when we go out and that was disappointing also. Overall, it's a smooth riding, easy to pack, good stroller, but I was expecting more and I can't use it the way I wanted for my infant, who is still under 6 months old.

Nairobi

true

It is an okay travel system

I like the car seat for infant. The stroller is not my first option but it works if you have an infant to just put the car seat on the stroller. But to use it daily when they get older is not very convenient since its kinda bulky and the tires is not the best for toddlers or older kid.

Chicago,IL