Other Travel Systems:
Models:
1806996, 1812869
Graco FastAction Fold DLX Travel System

Graco FastAction Fold DLX Travel System

Pros

• Comfortable (42)
  • Durable (40)
  • Easy to set up (39)
  • Easy use (19)
  • Convenient (17)

Cons

• Heavy / bulky (13)
  • Heavy (10)
  • Doesn't clip in easily (3)

• Infants (36)
  • Newborn (27)
  • Daily use (21)
  • Toddler (19)
  • Travel (11)
    • Versatility:
    • Safety:
    • Reviewer Profile:
    • First time parent (22), Parent of two or more children (21), Grandparent (3)
    • I received a sample (36), I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand (16)

Great for New Moms or Multi-tasker Moms

As the mother of a 1 year old and a 7 year old, both of whom are filled with energy, I don't have the time to assemble, break down and then reassemble a car seat or stroller, especially in a parking lot. Additionally I cannot take my eyes off the oldest in order to do these things. The stroller is the easiest to unfold, I've even learned it is possible to hold the 1 year old, monitor the 7 year old and get the stroller ready and out of my trunk all at the same time, and quickly. It's fairly light weight, and compared to the weight of a 35 lb 1 year old, it's a piece of cake. The car seat took a little practice to get used to, but now i'm an expert. The hardest part of the car seat is snapping it into the base. The price was reasonable for the benefits you will gain. Graco is a brand that has seemingly been around for years, and good products like these are why. My only complaint is my not so little 1 year old out grew the car seat lengthwise far before he would have weight wise. So i'd say the car seat is best for younger babies. But the 4 point harness system is great and gives you the peace of mind that your baby is securely in there and safe. The stroller is designed wonderfully. I am a very tall woman and have found a majority of strollers are not designed for someone of my height, but this one is great! The built in cup holder is just an added benefit.

The stroller is used daily and has held up so far for 13 months without a problem, it feels as sturdy today as it did when I bought it. The cargo bin under the seat is even still in great shape. The car seat has held up well, as the padding and straps. No problems with the buckles either.

Versatility
The stroller is great on pretty much any surface, except large gravel spots. I have a friend whose driveway is composed of the large, looser gravel and its a bit rough maneuvering, but 99% of the other surfaces I am using the stroller on provides no issues whatsoever. The car seat is good, only suggestion is not putting it in a small car or behind someone tall because its a bit large when its facing the rear.

Extremely easy to use, just takes a little time to master putting the car seat on its base.

Safety
4 Point seat restraints in the car seat are great! And I can report that my child has not slipped out of the stroller nor has he been able to escape, so its great as well!

My ONLY problem with either of these are the nooks and crannies where crumbs often end up, and the buckle of the car seat that also seems to attract crumbs and other bits of food. Its a little hard to get it clean, but I have found that a paper clip unfolded works wonders!

Okay product

The Graco FastAction Fold DLX Travel System is a reasonably good product, especially for first-time parents, such as myself. This travel system is easy to fold and unfold, and I can manage to do so every time with just one hand. However, setting this travel system up was not very easy. In fact, I managed to nick my hands quite a few times trying to get the metallic pieces to fit into one another. Once assembled, the travel system was quite sturdy and is holding up pretty well. One issue I face every time though is the fact that the baby carrier does not clip easily into the stroller, nor does it feel very secure once I clip it in. My worry is that with the growing weight of my child, if I run the stroller over uneven roads, the carrier might finally tip over. The Graco FastAction Fold DLX Travel System is a little bit on the pricier end of the spectrum as well. I bought this product for around USD 250, and for that price, I had expected a sturdier build. With regard to the durability, so far the travel system has met my expectations.

love it!

from Crowley la

About Me Parent of Two or More Children

Pros

• Durable
  • Easy To Set Up
  • Easy Use
  • Portable

Easy going

from Indiana

About Me Parent of Two or More Children

Pros

• Comfortable
    • Convenient
    • Durable
    • Easy To Set Up
    • Easy Use
    • Portable

Cons

• Bulky
    • Heavy

Love this

Product recomend

from San Juan Puerto Rico

About Me First Time Parent

Pros

• Durable

Cons

• Bulky

Product very recomend

• I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand

My baby love this travel system.

from Puerto Rico

About Me First Time Parent

Pros

• Comfortable
    • Convenient
    • Durable
    • Easy To Set Up
    • Portable

Comments about Graco FastAction Fold DLX Travel System:

I would buy this product again because it is comfortable with the comfort of my baby. He sleeps, rests and observes everything around him in a complete team like this car.

absolutely love

from stamford,CT

About Me First Time Parent

Pros

• Comfortable
      • Easy Use
      • Portable

Cons

• Heavy

Comments about Graco FastAction Fold DLX Travel System:

i absolutely love this product, will definitely recommend for first time moms !

Friend has this model

from Moses Lake Wa.

About Me Medical Professional

Pros

• Comfortable
      • Easy To Set Up
      • Easy Use

Comments about Graco FastAction Fold DLX Travel System:

My friend has this one and loves it. Its great for on the go and also for travel

Pretty good stroller

from Sacramento

Pros

• Easy Use

Comments about Graco FastAction Fold DLX Travel System:

Pretty nice stroller and car seat definitely not good for running

love it

from Vancouver Wa

About Me Parent of Two or More Children

Pros

• Comfortable
          • Durable
          • Easy To Set Up
          • Easy Use
          • Portable

Cons

• Bulky

Comments about Graco FastAction Fold DLX Travel System:

love the all in one system

Easy to handle

from Arlington, texas

About Me First Time Parent

Pros

• Comfortable
          • Durable
          • Easy To Set Up
          • Easy Use
          • Portable

Cons

• Bulky
          • Heavy

Comments about Graco FastAction Fold DLX Travel System:

I have been using this since day 1 that my baby was born. This is durable, easy to use however the stroller is a little bit bulky but very manageable. It has a weight to it but it's good holding up the baby stuff you carry with stroller. I love the Graco brand. ❤️

I would buy this again and again.

from allentown, pa

About Me First Time Parent

Pros

• Comfortable
          • Convenient
          • Durable
          • Easy To Set Up
          • Easy Use
          • Lightweight

Comments about Graco FastAction Fold DLX Travel System:

I really loved this product. I don't see any cons about it! It was affordable, and it replaced my previous stroller. I've recommended this product to friends.