Other Travel Systems:
Models:
1806996, 1812869
Graco FastAction Fold DLX Travel System

Perfectt

Makes things so much easier.

Lafayette, indiana

Is very good

Azrou

Great buy!

I absolutely love this stroller, I've only used this specific brand for all three of my children. It is so durable and easy to use.

Tallahassee Florida

true

Absolutely love this stroller combo!

I use this daily for my 2 year old & I love it. It's easy to set up, comfortable, & affordable! The only con I have is that it's a little heavy/bulky. But overall, it's a great product & I would purchase again!

Phenix, VA

Good

Good

اختيار واحد ...

Baby limo

This is a nice stroller for my kids very reliable nice and sturdy i recommend this product to anyone with a baby definitely a good stroller and carseat!

Redding CA

stroller

I love to take walks and go to the park and I love to take my stroller my arms are so tired

ohio

Very reliable

The product is heavy and bulky and not to easy lugging around multiple children . But it is otherwise comfortable and cute !

Cumberland md

The best one ever made

I use this daily for outings and work. It's not hard to pull in and out. It's very easy to setup. It is big but not as heavy as you think. I wouldn't ever buy any other if I had more kids. I have used all different kinds having 5 kids but this is my #1 favorite. I highly recommend this one.

Texas

Best stroller

I love love love this stroller. I received the set at my baby shower. I use it everyday and would be lost without it. It's so easy not to have to unstrap my daughter to switch her to the stroller when she falls asleep in the car seat instead I pop the car seat from the base and pop it in the stroller till it clicks and I'm off.

Detroit, MI