Other Travel Systems:
Models:
1806996, 1812869
Graco FastAction Fold DLX Travel System

Graco FastAction Fold DLX Travel System

Pros

• Comfortable (27)
  • Durable (27)
  • Easy to set up (23)
  • Easy to maneuver (10)
  • Lightweight (9)

Cons

• Heavy / bulky (8)
  • Heavy (6)
  • Doesn't clip in easily (3)

• Infants (21)
  • Newborn (19)
  • Toddler (11)
  • Extended trips (9)
  • Preemies (8)
    • Versatility:
    • Safety:
    • Reviewer Profile:
    • First time parent (13), Parent of two or more children (11)
    • I received a sample (27), I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand (11)

Great for New Moms or Multi-tasker Moms

As the mother of a 1 year old and a 7 year old, both of whom are filled with energy, I don't have the time to assemble, break down and then reassemble a car seat or stroller, especially in a parking lot. Additionally I cannot take my eyes off the oldest in order to do these things. The stroller is the easiest to unfold, I've even learned it is possible to hold the 1 year old, monitor the 7 year old and get the stroller ready and out of my trunk all at the same time, and quickly. It's fairly light weight, and compared to the weight of a 35 lb 1 year old, it's a piece of cake. The car seat took a little practice to get used to, but now i'm an expert. The hardest part of the car seat is snapping it into the base. The price was reasonable for the benefits you will gain. Graco is a brand that has seemingly been around for years, and good products like these are why. My only complaint is my not so little 1 year old out grew the car seat lengthwise far before he would have weight wise. So i'd say the car seat is best for younger babies. But the 4 point harness system is great and gives you the peace of mind that your baby is securely in there and safe. The stroller is designed wonderfully. I am a very tall woman and have found a majority of strollers are not designed for someone of my height, but this one is great! The built in cup holder is just an added benefit.

The stroller is used daily and has held up so far for 13 months without a problem, it feels as sturdy today as it did when I bought it. The cargo bin under the seat is even still in great shape. The car seat has held up well, as the padding and straps. No problems with the buckles either.

Versatility
The stroller is great on pretty much any surface, except large gravel spots. I have a friend whose driveway is composed of the large, looser gravel and its a bit rough maneuvering, but 99% of the other surfaces I am using the stroller on provides no issues whatsoever. The car seat is good, only suggestion is not putting it in a small car or behind someone tall because its a bit large when its facing the rear.

Extremely easy to use, just takes a little time to master putting the car seat on its base.

Safety
4 Point seat restraints in the car seat are great! And I can report that my child has not slipped out of the stroller nor has he been able to escape, so its great as well!

My ONLY problem with either of these are the nooks and crannies where crumbs often end up, and the buckle of the car seat that also seems to attract crumbs and other bits of food. Its a little hard to get it clean, but I have found that a paper clip unfolded works wonders!

Okay product

The Graco FastAction Fold DLX Travel System is a reasonably good product, especially for first-time parents, such as myself. This travel system is easy to fold and unfold, and I can manage to do so every time with just one hand. However, setting this travel system up was not very easy. In fact, I managed to nick my hands quite a few times trying to get the metallic pieces to fit into one another. Once assembled, the travel system was quite sturdy and is holding up pretty well. One issue I face every time though is the fact that the baby carrier does not clip easily into the stroller, nor does it feel very secure once I clip it in. My worry is that with the growing weight of my child, if I run the stroller over uneven roads, the carrier might finally tip over. The Graco FastAction Fold DLX Travel System is a little bit on the pricier end of the spectrum as well. I bought this product for around USD 250, and for that price, I had expected a sturdier build. With regard to the durability, so far the travel system has met my expectations.

Graxo never disappoints

from Florida

About Me Parent of Two or More Children

Pros

• Comfortable
  • Convenient
  • Durable
  • Easy To Set Up
  • Easy Use
  • Portable

Comments about Graco FastAction Fold DLX Travel System:

I walk a lot with my child and the wheels on this stroller have absolutely held up, color is adorable easy to clean and sturdy

Easy to store and easy to go

from Louisiana

About Me Parent of Two or More Children

Pros

• Convenient
    • Durable
    • Easy To Set Up
    • Easy Use

Cons

• Heavy

Comments about Graco FastAction Fold DLX Travel System:

I am a mother to 4 children. I used this system with my last two and wish I would've had it for all 4. It's easy to grab and get set up. It's very durable and I, not my children are easy on anything. The carseat is easy to install and seems pretty comfortable as my children sleep well in it. I'm very pleased and will continue to be Graco fans.

A good buy but the stroller takes up lot of space in the car

from Nashville,TN

About Me First Time Parent

Pros

• Comfortable
    • Durable
    • Easy To Set Up

Cons

• Bulky

Comments about Graco FastAction Fold DLX Travel System:

i would highly recommend this product. Except for it takes up most or all of the cargo space in the car, it is very good.

I would buy this product again

from Dubai

About Me First Time Parent

Pros

• Comfortable
    • Convenient
    • Easy To Set Up
    • Easy Use

Cons

• Heavy

Comments about Graco FastAction Fold DLX Travel System:

This travel system is amazing! It's super easy to remove the seat cover for laundering, which was the first thing I did after receiving this set. The car seat is very supportive and we had no issues with there not being enough head support for baby, which was a concern of ours. The stroller literally collapses with one hand in one second and unfolds almost as easily! The car seat securely hooks into the stroller, not only at the cup tray for baby, but also has two elastic pieces that hook into the side slots of the car seat. This was an awesome feature that prevents the seat from tipping out of the front if pulled on by another sibling/child. The stroller folds up flat and is very compact. We have a small trunk and it fits and still allows room for an entire load of groceries at the same time! This is an amazing set that has helped keep our princess cozy and safe and is super cute all at the same time!

Would buy again

from Kalamazoo, MI

About Me Parent of Two or More Children

Pros

• Comfortable
    • Convenient
    • Durable
    • Easy To Set Up
    • Easy Use
    • Lightweight
    • Portable

Comments about Graco FastAction Fold DLX Travel System:

This travel system was amazing. The base stays right in the car and the carseat fits right into the stroller. Easy for travel.

Great deal for your money

from Hillsboro maryland

About Me Parent of Two or More Children

Pros

• Convenient
      • Durable
      • Easy To Set Up
      • Easy Use

Cons

• Bulky
      • Heavy

Comments about Graco FastAction Fold DLX Travel System:

I love that with my infant, I can take his car seat out of the car and snap it right into the stroller. No need to wake him up and it is quick.

graco fastaction fold

from algeria

About Me Parent of Two or More Children

Pros

• Comfortable
      • Convenient
      • Easy To Set Up
      • Lightweight

Cons

• Poor Construction

It is the most beautiful graco fast action in the world and is a family

nice lpb

from Marocco

About Me Medical Professional

Pros

• Comfortable
      • Durable

Cons

• Bulky
      • Difficult to Maintain

It is the most beautiful graco fast action in the world and is a family

• I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand

This travel system is amazing!

from DE Delaware

About Me First Time Parent

Pros

• Comfortable
      • Convenient
      • Easy To Set Up

Cons

• Heavy

Buy it.

from morocco

About Me Parent of Two or More Children

Pros

• Comfortable
      • Durable

Cons

• Bulky

Comments about Graco FastAction Fold DLX Travel System:

My uncle has exactly the same one like this one in the photo. He is very satisfied with it, and in fact, he is totally right. I have been a few times at his home while the washing machine has worked, and I can say from my personal experience it has been quite quiet and efficient. Clothes have been always washed and dried very well. I have seen that myself. As my uncle says, it is not very fast, and it might be its main drawback. Still, I have not noticed that and from my experience, I would say it has an average speed. But he has used it many times and most likely know it better. So I am going to give it a four-star rating because of it. My uncle is living alone but has not had any problem using it so far. It is important to mention the control panel is simple and easy to use. If he can do that, anyone can as well.