Other Travel Systems:
Models:
1806996, 1812869
Graco FastAction Fold DLX Travel System

Graco FastAction Fold DLX Travel System

Pros

• Comfortable (46)
  • Easy to set up (45)
  • Durable (43)
  • Easy use (24)
  • Convenient (23)

Cons

• Heavy / bulky (15)
  • Heavy (11)
  • Difficult to maintain (3)
  • Doesn't clip in easily (3)

• Infants (43)
  • Newborn (32)
  • Daily use (27)
  • Toddler (22)
  • Travel (15)
    • Versatility:
    • Safety:
    • Reviewer Profile:
    • First time parent (26), Parent of two or more children (23), Grandparent (5), Parent of multiples (twins etc) (3)
    • I received a sample (38), I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand (16)

Great for New Moms or Multi-tasker Moms

As the mother of a 1 year old and a 7 year old, both of whom are filled with energy, I don't have the time to assemble, break down and then reassemble a car seat or stroller, especially in a parking lot. Additionally I cannot take my eyes off the oldest in order to do these things. The stroller is the easiest to unfold, I've even learned it is possible to hold the 1 year old, monitor the 7 year old and get the stroller ready and out of my trunk all at the same time, and quickly. It's fairly light weight, and compared to the weight of a 35 lb 1 year old, it's a piece of cake. The car seat took a little practice to get used to, but now i'm an expert. The hardest part of the car seat is snapping it into the base. The price was reasonable for the benefits you will gain. Graco is a brand that has seemingly been around for years, and good products like these are why. My only complaint is my not so little 1 year old out grew the car seat lengthwise far before he would have weight wise. So i'd say the car seat is best for younger babies. But the 4 point harness system is great and gives you the peace of mind that your baby is securely in there and safe. The stroller is designed wonderfully. I am a very tall woman and have found a majority of strollers are not designed for someone of my height, but this one is great! The built in cup holder is just an added benefit.

The stroller is used daily and has held up so far for 13 months without a problem, it feels as sturdy today as it did when I bought it. The cargo bin under the seat is even still in great shape. The car seat has held up well, as the padding and straps. No problems with the buckles either.

Versatility
The stroller is great on pretty much any surface, except large gravel spots. I have a friend whose driveway is composed of the large, looser gravel and its a bit rough maneuvering, but 99% of the other surfaces I am using the stroller on provides no issues whatsoever. The car seat is good, only suggestion is not putting it in a small car or behind someone tall because its a bit large when its facing the rear.

Extremely easy to use, just takes a little time to master putting the car seat on its base.

Safety
4 Point seat restraints in the car seat are great! And I can report that my child has not slipped out of the stroller nor has he been able to escape, so its great as well!

My ONLY problem with either of these are the nooks and crannies where crumbs often end up, and the buckle of the car seat that also seems to attract crumbs and other bits of food. Its a little hard to get it clean, but I have found that a paper clip unfolded works wonders!

Okay product

The Graco FastAction Fold DLX Travel System is a reasonably good product, especially for first-time parents, such as myself. This travel system is easy to fold and unfold, and I can manage to do so every time with just one hand. However, setting this travel system up was not very easy. In fact, I managed to nick my hands quite a few times trying to get the metallic pieces to fit into one another. Once assembled, the travel system was quite sturdy and is holding up pretty well. One issue I face every time though is the fact that the baby carrier does not clip easily into the stroller, nor does it feel very secure once I clip it in. My worry is that with the growing weight of my child, if I run the stroller over uneven roads, the carrier might finally tip over. The Graco FastAction Fold DLX Travel System is a little bit on the pricier end of the spectrum as well. I bought this product for around USD 250, and for that price, I had expected a sturdier build. With regard to the durability, so far the travel system has met my expectations.

I would buy this product again!

from Marion SC

About Me Grandparent

Pros

• Convenient
  • Easy To Set Up

Comments about Graco FastAction Fold DLX Travel System:

Very convenient for travel ! I'm so not good with car seats etc but this one was so easy !

Average travel system

from New York

About Me Grandparent

Pros

• Durable
    • Lightweight
    • Portable

Comments about Graco FastAction Fold DLX Travel System:

I had slight difficulties in set up and take apart when using the infant car seat and stroller.

I would reccomend this product to everyone!

from Las Cruces, Nm

About Me First Time Parent

Pros

• Comfortable

Cons

• Bulky

• Kids

Comments about Graco FastAction Fold DLX Travel System:

Easy to use and easy to store! I highly reccomend it!

My life saver

from Falls church,va

About Me First Time Parent

Pros

• Comfortable
      • Convenient
      • Easy To Set Up
      • Easy Use

Cons

• Heavy

Comments about Graco FastAction Fold DLX Travel System:

I use it for my everyday walks with my baby and it's very convenient. It's eaay to use and doesn't take long to set up.

I won't be buying this again

from Canada

About Me Parent of Multiples (Twins etc)

Pros

• Convenient
      • Portable

Cons

• Difficult to Maintain
      • Difficult To Set Up
      • Poor Construction

Comments about Graco FastAction Fold DLX Travel System:

I thought this would be a better way to transport my multiple children but the stroller only holds one so I can't recommend it for anyone with more than one child

First time mom look no further!

from Highland CA

About Me First Time Parent

Pros

• Comfortable
      • Convenient
      • Easy To Set Up
      • Easy Use
      • Lightweight
      • Portable

Comments about Graco FastAction Fold DLX Travel System:

Not only does it come as a beautiful
        Matching set the stroller is very easy to open and close and the car seat is just the perfect size for my newborn baby girl. I would definitely recommend if looking for something simple and not to expensive but worth every dollar.

Great

from Chicago Illinois

About Me Parent of Two or More Children

Pros

• Easy To Set Up
        • Easy Use

Cons

• Bulky

Great product just bulky

Great for toddlers

from SHREVEPORT LOUISIANA

About Me First Time Parent

Pros

• Comfortable
        • Convenient
        • Durable
        • Easy To Set Up
        • Easy Use
        • Lightweight

• Kids

Comments about Graco FastAction Fold DLX Travel System:

I love Graco FastAction Fold DLX Travel System very easy to setup and travel with and that very important when it come to my family Graco FastAction Fold DLX Travel System is very light and easy to handle and keep clean.

I would keep buying this.. Got this brand for both my kids!

from Rutherfordton NC

About Me Parent of Two or More Children

Pros

• Convenient
          • Durable
          • Easy To Set Up
          • Easy Use
          • Lightweight

Comments about Graco FastAction Fold DLX Travel System:

I used this everyday for both my kids! The stroller is perfect.. Everyday use! Highly recommend!

love it!

from Crowley la

About Me Parent of Two or More Children

Pros

• Durable
            • Easy To Set Up
            • Easy Use
            • Portable

Easy going