Other Travel Systems:
Graco
Models:
1806996, 1812869
Graco FastAction Fold DLX Travel System

FTM and I would buy this again!!

I really love this set because it is everything I ever wanted minus the weight portion... But overall the durability and mobility of this overpowers the heaviness of it. My LO really likes being in it.

AK

true

These items are absolutely amazing!

I used the car seat when my baby was newborn. He enjoyed it. Never cried in it. The walker, I still use that with him. He loves it. I'll put him in it to walk around the yard, go on walks, go to the flea market, or the beach. It's an amazing walker.

Hamlet, NC

Convenient an easy Compact

I actually purchase this product myself so my grandson would have something durable is very easy to use breaks down very fast Nice & Smooth from walks on trails definitely convenient

Carmel, ny

Super great

Very easy for me to use as a first time parent.

San Jose CA

true

This produ t is safe and i totally love it.

I use this product every day and its amazing.

Ohio

I lovet

I think it's great for my kids

San.jose

true

This product is amazing !

It's great for traveling or even to use on walks through the mall. It's easy to fold and set up. Very convenient and simple. I love this product

Fort Campbell Kentucky

true

Price is nothing compared to safety and simplicity

This combo is really nice and convenient! It has a base to click into and i found that a lot of the bases are usable. Its so easy to unclick baby seat from vehicle and putting it into the easily unfolded stroller. The stroller is easy to move about is not the heaviest and I'm sure not the lightest of them. Once three baby is old enough to sit this is perfect for strolls also. We still use ours on outings and my son is 3! It's worth buying because you are going to want to use this for your LO for a few years. Its super safe and has buckles to keep them safely sitting. Fantastic stroller combo!

Stix, Ky

Consider other alternatives

I would not recommend this stroller. Consider buying other alternatives. Its difficult to fold and unfold if you are going alone with the lil one. And the infant seat is very bulky and very uncomfortable.

Winnipeg,MB