Other Travel Systems:
Models:
1806996, 1812869
Graco FastAction Fold DLX Travel System

Graco FastAction Fold DLX Travel System

Pros

• Durable (15)
  • Comfortable (13)
  • Easy to maneuver (10)
  • Easy to set up (10)
  • Lightweight (7)

Cons

• Doesn't clip in easily (3)
  • Heavy / bulky (3)

• Extended trips (9)
    • Versatility:
    • Safety:
    • Reviewer Profile:
    • First time parent (7)
    • I received a sample (25), I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand (3)

Great for New Moms or Multi-tasker Moms

As the mother of a 1 year old and a 7 year old, both of whom are filled with energy, I don't have the time to assemble, break down and then reassemble a car seat or stroller, especially in a parking lot. Additionally I cannot take my eyes off the oldest in order to do these things. The stroller is the easiest to unfold, I've even learned it is possible to hold the 1 year old, monitor the 7 year old and get the stroller ready and out of my trunk all at the same time, and quickly. It's fairly light weight, and compared to the weight of a 35 lb 1 year old, it's a piece of cake. The car seat took a little practice to get used to, but now i'm an expert. The hardest part of the car seat is snapping it into the base. The price was reasonable for the benefits you will gain. Graco is a brand that has seemingly been around for years, and good products like these are why. My only complaint is my not so little 1 year old out grew the car seat lengthwise far before he would have weight wise. So i'd say the car seat is best for younger babies. But the 4 point harness system is great and gives you the peace of mind that your baby is securely in there and safe. The stroller is designed wonderfully. I am a very tall woman and have found a majority of strollers are not designed for someone of my height, but this one is great! The built in cup holder is just an added benefit.

The stroller is used daily and has held up so far for 13 months without a problem, it feels as sturdy today as it did when I bought it. The cargo bin under the seat is even still in great shape. The car seat has held up well, as the padding and straps. No problems with the buckles either.

Versatility
The stroller is great on pretty much any surface, except large gravel spots. I have a friend whose driveway is composed of the large, looser gravel and its a bit rough maneuvering, but 99% of the other surfaces I am using the stroller on provides no issues whatsoever. The car seat is good, only suggestion is not putting it in a small car or behind someone tall because its a bit large when its facing the rear.

Extremely easy to use, just takes a little time to master putting the car seat on its base.

Safety
4 Point seat restraints in the car seat are great! And I can report that my child has not slipped out of the stroller nor has he been able to escape, so its great as well!

My ONLY problem with either of these are the nooks and crannies where crumbs often end up, and the buckle of the car seat that also seems to attract crumbs and other bits of food. Its a little hard to get it clean, but I have found that a paper clip unfolded works wonders!

Okay product

The Graco FastAction Fold DLX Travel System is a reasonably good product, especially for first-time parents, such as myself. This travel system is easy to fold and unfold, and I can manage to do so every time with just one hand. However, setting this travel system up was not very easy. In fact, I managed to nick my hands quite a few times trying to get the metallic pieces to fit into one another. Once assembled, the travel system was quite sturdy and is holding up pretty well. One issue I face every time though is the fact that the baby carrier does not clip easily into the stroller, nor does it feel very secure once I clip it in. My worry is that with the growing weight of my child, if I run the stroller over uneven roads, the carrier might finally tip over. The Graco FastAction Fold DLX Travel System is a little bit on the pricier end of the spectrum as well. I bought this product for around USD 250, and for that price, I had expected a sturdier build. With regard to the durability, so far the travel system has met my expectations.

great product! Great company! I trust to recommend

from Hughesville MD

About Me Parent of Two or More Children

Pros

• Comfortable
  • Durable
  • Easy To Set Up
  • Easy To Steer
  • Sturdy

Cons

• Bulky
  • Cumbersome
  • Doesn't Clip in Easily

Comments about Graco FastAction Fold DLX Travel System:

It's a great stroller, the car seat is a pain in the butt when your baby gets taller though because the straps in the back are not very forgiving and you've really got to pull and jiggle them in order for them to go around the baby's legs...my baby is 50% in height at six months and weighs 18 lbs but her feet already stuck out and her head is practically at the top of it...I'm planning to buy a convertible seat now for her...I would recommend but only for the first few months. Go babies!

sooo cute

from flint michigan

About Me Parent of Two or More Children

Pros

• Comfortable
  • Durable
  • Easily Stowed
  • Easy To Set Up
  • Easy To Steer
  • Lightweight

• Toddlers

Comments about Graco FastAction Fold DLX Travel System:

I got this combo for my little girl its asweome!! Cute too!! Im in love with it lol very nice bundle :)

Great and Efficient Baby Stroller for Walk and Car.

from Texas,CAL

About Me First Time Parent

Pros

• Comfortable
    • Durable
    • Easily Stowed
    • Easy To Set Up
    • Easy To Steer

Comments about Graco FastAction Fold DLX Travel System:

So i got a little bit confused, when i have my first child, and decided to buy a stroller for my baby, to carry around. A lot of stroller, is only for a walk, and when i need to take my baby inside the car, i need to do all the things from takin out my baby from the stroller, fold the stroller, and etc. it doesnt efficient at all, until i saw this stroller, and thinking about how efficient it is, so i dont need to do all of that things and it cost less energy for me to do it. the steer is pretty easy too, it makes me and my wife happy to take our baby outside for a walk and for a long trip with the car.

I would recommend this product!

from Paterson,nj

About Me Parent of Multiples (Twins etc)

Pros

• Comfortable
      • Easy To Set Up
      • Lightweight

Cons

• Doesn't Clip in Easily

Comments about Graco FastAction Fold DLX Travel System:

I love this product, I put my baby in it and she loves to sit on it too. It's too comfortable.

• I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand

Wonderful Travel System

from Palm Springs, CA

About Me Grandparent

Pros

• Comfortable
      • Durable
      • Easily Stowed
      • Easy To Set Up
      • Easy To Steer
      • Lightweight

Comments about Graco FastAction Fold DLX Travel System:

I purchased this for my new granddaughter. I wanted to get them a system that was complete with the car seat/carrier. This travel system is not only adorable, but it is so easy to use. folds flat, stores easily in trunk. One hand click and the stroller is down. The carrier itself is light and padded so well for a newborn. Love that you can adjust the straps as the baby grows. Wonderful safety features as well. Stroller maneuvers easily and canopy keeps baby out of the sun.

I would buy this product again and again

from Iraq

About Me Child Care Professional

Pros

• Easy To Steer

Cons

• Flimsy

Good stuff

Best gift for your baby you can give

from Houston,tx

About Me First Time Parent

Pros

• Comfortable
        • Durable
        • Easily Stowed
        • Easy To Set Up
        • Easy To Steer
        • Lightweight

Comments about Graco FastAction Fold DLX Travel System:

Frankly speaking I had no experience about stroller and carrier and this was my first baby, I wanted to give my baby best product. With lots of reaserch and talking to my friends I took this graco fast action fold DLX travel system and believe me it's a really good one. I believe if you love your little one this is best to buy. It's very convient, light weight, comfortable with cussion and colours you can choose from.

Okay product

from Merced, CA

About Me First Time Parent

Pros

• Comfortable
          • Easy To Steer
          • Lightweight

Cons

• Doesn't Clip in Easily

Solid Stroller

from Boston MA

About Me First Time Parent

Pros

• Comfortable
          • Durable
          • Easily Stowed
          • Easy To Set Up
          • Easy To Steer
          • Sturdy

Cons

• Heavy

• Toddlers

Comments about Graco FastAction Fold DLX Travel System:

The Graco FastAction Fold DLX Travel System is a dependable and durable stroller that I pretty much use every day. The outstanding quality of this system is pretty much the highest of its class. Many times I have used this stroller to bring my children wherever I go. I find myself bringing them with me on long walks through the park or toward the beach. Wherever I go I know that my stroller will be able to go with me, thus bringing my kids. Because I go out often with my stroller it is a great workout to push it around. I have honestly seen substantial leg muscle growth over the span of few months that I have been using it. Overall I have been very thrilled with this product and I would definitely recommend it to anyone in the market for a similar item.

Graco is the best!!

from Miami, FL

About Me First Time Parent

Pros

• Comfortable
          • Durable
          • Easy To Set Up
          • Lightweight

Cons

• Not Adjustable

Comments about Graco FastAction Fold DLX Travel System:

I used it and it's the best one that you can buy.