4.9
DE-08
Rowenta Iron with Auto Shut-off

Rowenta Iron with Auto Shut-off

4.9

Pros

• Irons smooth (3)

• At home (3)

I love this Iron

from los angeles, CA

About Me Casual Cleaner

Pros

• Irons Smooth
  • Time-saver

Comments about Rowenta Iron with Auto Shut-off:

in facts, This iron works very well on gentle fabrics, which is what I love best about it. It's a great iron for those that find it difficult to iron efficiently, or the perfect iron for those that are just learning how to iron. I haven't once ruined any clothing with it . i love this machine .

• I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand

I would buy this again

from Uae , Alain

About Me Professional Cleaner

Pros

• Effective
    • Heats Quickly
    • Irons Smooth
    • Time-saver

• Dorm Room
      • Travel

Comments about Rowenta Iron with Auto Shut-off:

As a professional cleaner I find it really helpful the iron is so smooth and it's definitely a time saver because it heats quickly unlike any irons that I used before doesn't particularly have any cons to it in my personal use because for me it does the job .

Safety feature turns iron off after a certain period

from iraq

About Me Meticulous Cleaner

Pros

• Effective
      • Heats Quickly
      • Irons Smooth

Comments about Rowenta Iron with Auto Shut-off:

I've had my Rowenta Iron so long that I'm not even sure it's the one pictured above. It looks like it, but I couldn't get the picture big enough to make sure. I love, love my Rowenta iron! I know irons aren't made to be dropped, but this iron has been knocked off the ironing board onto the carpet so many times that I can't even count it and it just keeps on working. The iron has a good, heavy enough feel about it. It will either steam or spray according to what you want it to do. I've had irons before that were so light that I would have to re-iron because they just wouldn't get the wrinkles out. The Rowenta gets the wrinkles out the first time! Also, you don't have to worry about leaving it on because it has a self timer and will shut down if not used within a specified period. What can I say? Once with a Rowenta then there's never going back!

• I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand

The Best Iron Money Can Buy!

from Blackwell, OK

Comments about Rowenta Iron with Auto Shut-off:

This has been the best iron I have ever bought. What I love about it is it's auto shut-off safety feature because I accidentally leave an iron going in between doing work around the house.

This iron works very well on gentle fabrics, which is what I love best about it. It does a great job on any type of material you need to iron, as long as you use the right settings on the iron. It's a great iron for those that find it difficult to iron efficiently, or the perfect iron for those that are just learning how to iron. I haven't once ruined any clothing with it, as I consider myself naive where ironing is concerned.

Safety
        If you are the type to accidentally leave an iron on, this iron is just what you need. It has an auto shut-off which shuts it off after a period of non-use.

It hasn't rusted like many of my other irons have done in the past, partly my fault for leaving water in the iron for long periods of time.

It's very easy to use. It's not heavy, like other irons can be so I gave it a ten on it's ease of use rating.

This is a very durable iron.

It's really beautiful, for an iron.

• Safety:

Great iron to use on all my family's clothes.

from Las Vegas, NV

Comments about Rowenta Iron with Auto Shut-off:

I use this on my own clothes as well as my children's, and it works great! My boyfriend uses it on his own clothes for work, and I have never heard a complaint from him about it. His clothes look nice and crisp before he leaves. I mostly use it on cotton clothing and bedding, but it works on all the basics. I like the settings that it comes with because they all work on the first try when I am in a hurry. It is easy to carry and lightweight. The pointed tip is nice for getting corners, armpit area, collar, etc. It is also gentle on fragile clothes like nightgowns.

Works wonderfully on my whole family's clothes.

Safety
        So thankful that there is auto shut off! Sometimes I forget when I am in a rush, but I do not have to go back to my house because I know it will turn off by itself.

Easy to hold, easy to clean, easy to iron.

No signs of wear after many months of use.

I like the blue color added (bonus touch). The shape of the iron is nice as well as the handle.

So much steam!!

from Elko, Nevada

Comments about Rowenta Iron with Auto Shut-off:

My husband is a professional and for this he has to wear a lot of suits to work and those suits must look nice at all times, so having a good iron that also produces a lot of steam to help with all of those pesky little wrinkles is an absolute must. I love my Rowenta Iron, it is so amazing and I could not do everything that I do if I did not have it. It produces so much steam, more than any other normal clothes Iron that I have ever purchased, and that makes getting rid of wrinkles so easy, even if the item is already on a hanger and I just use the steam against it to pull some of them out. I have had this Iron for over a year and I use it every single day and its performance is amazing and has never made me unsatisfied. It has all of the different temperature adjustments for different fabrics and never once has it left a single mark on any fabric that I have used it on. It heads up and is ready to use within minutes of plugging it in and turning it on. I am very satisfied with this iron and will continue to use it for my husband and families needs.

Rowenta DE -08 Iron Works For Me

Comments about Rowenta Iron with Auto Shut-off:

This iron is a wonderful for all types of clothing. To the very tough, or gentle fabrics. Makes ironing easy.

Works great on my jeans, and silk shirts.

Safety
        The auto shut off is excellent, some people tend to forget to turn the iron off.

Simple to clean.

Set the iron to what level you need.

Very sturdy, and not heavy product.

Such a nice color, and style.

Rowenta - The Best in Ironing

Comments about Rowenta Iron with Auto Shut-off:

This iron is heavy enough that it irons right the first time and you don't have to worry about re-ironing.

Safety
        Safety feature turns iron off after a certain period of inactivity.

I'm bad on this one. I hardly ever clean my iron. The few times I've cleaned it, the job seemed pretty easy.

Really easy to use because it's a nice weight and also has the steaming and spraying features.

I can't count how many times this iron has been knocked off the ironing board to the carpet and it keeps on working without leaking.

I like the design of the iron. The handle feels good in your hand and it has a good weight to it. It's easy to turn the button for the settings and it's easy to put water in it.

• Safety:

Saves time, energy & effort.

from Maysville, GA

Great appliance.
        Heavy weight, high steam, "one pass" iron.
        The P2 Professional cuts my ironing time by fully 1/3 while making my garments look twice as nice.
        Features:Spray, multi-level burst of steam, vertical steaming, self/clean & auto shut off. Uses tap water.

ONE PASS ironing, heavy steam

Auto shut off.
        Can tip if set close to the board edge. Watch the cord.

Self cleaning

Moves easily over fabric.
        Stainless steel face plate.

Dropped twice already with no problems.

No complaints. Features are all easily accessed & understood.

• Safety:

Rowenta DE-08 Iron is great for all fabric types.

from Provo, UT

Comments about Rowenta Iron with Auto Shut-off:

I receieved this Rowenta iron for Christmas this year, and have been pleased since the moment I took it from the box. It's study design makes it feel substantial in yoru hand, which is something I look for in all my electronic products.  The great thing is, though, it doesn't feel bulky or too heavy, and so is still easy to move around on pieces of fabric, and doesn't seem to get stuck in certain places because of it's weight.  The temperature adjustment settings are ver specific and seem to work well for the vairous types of fabrics listed, which is something I have had a problem with in past irons (setting for silks and man-made fabrics are either too high or too low).  As a seamstress I do a lot of ironing, and think that I have found in this product something that will be versitle from textiles varying from silks to heavy woven wook fabrics.  The only negative thing I have encountered so far is that it needs to be loaded with bottled spring water instead of tap water or Distilled water.