Other Irons:

Rowenta DX-9800 Perfect Steam Iron

This Rowenta was a Bit Costly, BUT Well worth it's price

from Hermosa Beach, CA

Comments about Rowenta DX-9800 Perfect Steam Iron:

I just wanted to leave a review for this AWESOME Iron I purchased more than 4 years ago, but it still operates as if it were brand new!  The Rowenta Perfect DX9800 is the best iron I have purchased in my lifetime, and I have been on the earth around 40 years thus far.

It has all of the settings I need from an iron and then some to make crisp pleats as well as clean presses on all of my dress shirts.  It has a very powerful steam burst that can be adjusted to be less powerful, yet still administer a nice amount of steam to deplete the wrinkles.  I got this iron on sale but had always heard great things about the Rowenta name and having owned this for over four years now, I must say that I would certainly buy another Rowenta iron should the need ever arise in the future.  Being made in West Germany, where engineering seems to be a high priority, I am confident that this company knows what they are doing and do not produce products that will break sown anytime soon, rather they should last over ten years or more from my experience thus far.

Feel good about purchasing a Rowenta, especially the Perfect DX 9800!!!

Wrinkles out in a hurry

from Webberville, MI

Comments about Rowenta DX-9800 Perfect Steam Iron:

This is a high quality iron that doesnt burn your clothes like other irons will, not only will it do that but it can heat up quicker than most of my past irons. i would suggest this to anyone who is looking for a quality iron and won't accept any less. The best ability i like about this iron is the turn dial to many different settigns that work, unlike most where you either have to notch it up more than labled or notch it down.

The feature are the most advanced I have seen in my 50 years !!!

from Goffstown, NH

Comments about Rowenta DX-9800 Perfect Steam Iron:

The Rowenta DX- 9800 is honestly the most perfect steam iron that I have personally used in my 50 plus years of ironing! The ease in which the teflon coated plate of the iron glides smoothly over the fabrics you are ironing, is a pleasure to use.

The Rowenta is light weight with a choice of a burst of steam or a spray which provides a wrinkle free garment. I especially like the slightly pointed tip of the iron that makes it much easier to reach into corners and render smooth collars and cuffs.

The features of the Rowenta DX- 9800 are truly the most advanced I have seen in all my years of ironing for myself and the family. You'll love it!

omg this iron is awesome

from Yelm, WA

Comments about Rowenta DX-9800 Perfect Steam Iron:

I bought a Rowenta after looking at, researching and reading reviews on lots of different Irons. No one else seem to touch the Rowenta, it is a little heavier than most irons but it is fantastic. With all the sewing I do it steams down the seams and wrinkles in the fabric with ease. Very well made Iron. I paid a little more for it but omg it is an awesome Iron, you won't be sorry with this product. I am a fan of Rowenta