3.3

Cons

Pretty good dishwasher!

from Phoenix,Az

Comments about Roper 24 in. Built-in Dishwasher RUD1000DB:

This Roper 24 inch Built In Dishwasher actually is a pretty good one. It does a good job of cleaning and rinsing the dishes, but it is still a good idea to scrape the food off of the dishes and rinse them well before putting them in the dishwasher. This model is very basic but it still gets the job done. It is a bit noisy, but it doesn't bother me. The price was not bad, so it is fairly affordable as well. I don't have space or a hook up for a dishwasher where I live now, but I certainly wish I did and I would purchase this one if I could.

Noise Level
I would have to say that this dishwasher is quite loud as far as the noise level, but it is ok with me. When I had one I just turned the television or music up a little bit. I never had a quiet dishwasher anyway, so i was used to the sounds that it made.

Cleaning Time
I think that the cleaning and rinse cycle times were probably about average. I really didn't even time it. I just put the dishes and soap in it and set it and then I would go in the other room and relax.

Loading Flexibility
It was easy enough to load and didn't take too long to do it.

The performance was fine and it did a good job.

The design and look of the dishwasher was very nice, sleek and modern.

I would say that the durability was about average, but I never had dishwashers for a long time anyway.

Basic Dishwasher

Comments about Roper 24 in. Built-in Dishwasher RUD1000DB:

This is a very basic dishwasher. It does not have fancy features. It does a good job. I've had this dishwasher for nearly 5 years. If you do not overload it, and are mindful of how you stack the dishes, it works well. The cycle is longer than more expensive models. It is noisy.

Noise Level
It is louder than other models. This dishwasher doesn't have thick insulation on its walls to be a sound barrier.

Cleaning Time
The cycle does seem slightly long, but it isn't unreasonable.

Loading Flexibility
I'm able to fit casserole dishes and pots and pans just fine. It accommodates odd shaped dishes.

Gets the dishes clean.

There isn't anything spectacular about the design. It is a basic model with basic features.

I've had this dishwasher for 5 years and use it several times a week. It does a nice job.

Not a fan.

Comments about Roper 24 in. Built-in Dishwasher RUD1000DB:

We're about to get a new dishwasher, but in the time being are using this beast. I don't mean beast as in one tough, cleaning machine, but more as in one ugly, noisy thing that we don't like to be with in the same room. It is better than hand washing dishes, but not much beyond that.