4.9

Robitussin Maximum Strength Cough + Chest Congestion DM

4.9

O.M.G.

from DC

Pros

• Easy To Administer
  • Effective
  • Good Flavor
  • No Side Effects
  • Promotes Healing
  • Relieves Symptoms Fast

• Aches & Pains
    • Congestion
    • Cough
    • Sore Throat

Comments about Robitussin Maximum Strength Cough + Chest Congestion DM:

WOW! I had acute bronchitis for over a week. I was miserable, nothing worked. I finally went to CVS and bout this. I felt better by the second dose. I would recommend to anyone with serious cough and congestion.

Thanks Robitussin!

Robitussin is my only way

from Antalya, Turkey

About Me Healthy Adult

Pros

• Easy To Administer
    • Effective
    • Relieves Symptoms Fast

Cons

• Causes Side Effects
    • Poor Taste/Smell

• Aches & Pains
    • Fever
    • Runny Nose & Sneezing
    • Sore Throat

Comments about Robitussin Maximum Strength Cough + Chest Congestion DM:

i often don't use medications but Robitussin is my only was to get ride of flu and Chest Congestion its an excellent producer.

Gets rid of most if not all coughing and chest congestion

from Stroudsburg, PA

Comments about Robitussin Maximum Strength Cough + Chest Congestion DM:

The Robitussin Maximum Strength Cough plus Chest Congestion DM is the best over the counter medicine to treat severe cases of cough and chest congestion.

The ingredients in the Robitussin Maximum Strength Cough Plus Chest Congestion are Dextromethorphan HBr (cough suppressant), and Guaifenesen (expectorant.)

It's non-drowsy, but it treats severe cold and cough symptoms, as well as chest congestion. It's great that there's finally a Robitussin that doesn't knock you out and make you tired. It targeted all of my severe symptoms without making me want to sleep all day.

What I like about this medicine is that it directly treats the problem of cough and chest congestion without the added extra ingredients that most other medicines have. Most of the time when I'm sick I only get the chest congestion and the severe coughing.

This completely gets rid of chest congestion, because of the expectorant in it. It thins out my mucus, and makes it very easy to cough up without further irritating my throat. I felt like because my throat was less irritated with all the mucus, that I wasn't having to cough as much if at all. When I did cough my coughs were much more productive, instead of that horrible dry coughing. I even find that this helps a lot with sinus infections, because most of the time when I get sinus infections a lot of the mucus gets stuck in my chest. This helps to push it all out, without that terrible sinus drainage feeling.

I highly recommend this for chest congestion, sinus infections, and severe coughing/sore throats.

Congestion Relief
    It gets rid of chest chestion, and makes my chest feel not as heavy and tight. It does not help with nasal congestion though. It's only meant for throat pain. coughing, and chest congestion.

Chest Congestion Relief
    It's great for relieving chest congestion, because it has an expectorant. It gets rid of mucus, and makes it easier to cough up because it thins it out. It's amazing.

Relief of Aches & Pains
    It's not meant to be a pain reliever. It doesn't have any specific ingredients that are meant to target pain or aches, but it gets rid of pain from sore throats, and achy chest congestion.

Cough Suppression
    One of the best over the counter cough suppressants. This Robitussin is made specially help with cold and coughs. It completely targets my cough to keep me from coughing all day, and gives me much needed relief.

• Cough Suppression:

Suppresses coughing and helps with sleeping

Comments about Robitussin Maximum Strength Cough + Chest Congestion DM:

I noticed that most cough suppressant medicines are labeled as non-drowsy. My cough symptoms were usually at their worst around bed time, so I didn't want to take something labeled non-drowsy. I found there are very few products for nighttime cough and congestion relief. I started using Robitussin because it was the only one I could find.
    It has worked really well for me. It suppresses my cough and starts to break up congestion as soon as i take it. I do need to take it at least an hour before I want to go to bed. This product doesn't really make me feel tired or drowsy, but it does slowly start to help me relax. I start to feel a little sleepy when I take it. There's no drowsy after effects like with some nighttime medicines. I wake up the next morning feeling fine. It does taste pretty bad, but I don't think you're going to find a cough medicine that actually tastes good. The good news is one dose should do the trick.

Great for Congestion Relief

from Chester, PA

Comments about Robitussin Maximum Strength Cough + Chest Congestion DM:

Robitussin Maximum Strength cough and chest congestion with DM is great. It works well at breaking up the congestion and relieving your cough,

Congestion Relief
    The ingredient DM is great at breaking up the congestion in your chest and helps you feel much better faster than most cough medicines that do not have that ingredient,,,

Chest Congestion Relief
    This product is great at relieving the congestion in your chest. It starts working almost immediately You can feel the tightness and congestion starts to loosen up pretty fast compared to other similar medicines.

Relief of Aches & Pains
    It is good for helping you feel better and takes away the pain and aches, I mainly use it when my chest is congestion and I have uncontrollable coughs. It quiets the cough quickly,

Cough Suppression
    This medicine works wonders for suppressing your cough. The DM in the medicine is good for relieving the congestion and quieting the cough. I have used this for a while now and it is great,

• Cough Suppression:

Can't sleep with a Cold without it!

Comments about Robitussin Maximum Strength Cough + Chest Congestion DM:

I can not sleep at night with a cold without this. When I have a terrible cough as most people night is the worse. I can't fall asleep with all the coughing I do, with that tickle that is at the back of my throat. This relieves not only my cough, but also that tickle. It helps my chest to feel less congested and overall helps me sleep. I sleep much better with this when having a cold! This does not make you drowsy so you would be able to take it during the day as well. I do take it before bed to help stop the coughing but it does not keep me awake even though it is not nighttime. It does not give me any side effects.

Congestion Relief
    Helps you feel lighter and your chest not so heavy so you are able to sleep.

Chest Congestion Relief
    Helps your chest feel much better, not so heavy and drainage.

Relief of Aches & Pains
    When you feel terrible this not only helps with your chest congestion and cough it just makes you feel better all over. Helps your joints to feel much better and help you relax after all the tightening from coughing.

Cough Suppression
    Helps you to stop coughing so that you are able to sleep but not drowsy.

• Cough Suppression:

Robitussin Max Strength DM knocks out chest congestion!

from Dallas, GA

Comments about Robitussin Maximum Strength Cough + Chest Congestion DM:

I have Acute Bronchitis. I was on a prescription drug with an expectorant in it. Nothing was happening. I was feeling worse and worse. I went to the grocery store and the pharmacist recommended this product. It is awesome! Within 1 day, I was feeling 100 times better. I had forgotten that I used to use Robittusin when I was sick. I am so thankful that this was recommended to me. I have told several people since then. Thank you Robitussin for making something that made me feel better and able to sleep!

Robitussin DM Max Proves Very Good Relief

from Houston, TX

Comments about Robitussin Maximum Strength Cough + Chest Congestion DM:

Allergies and colds can cause several different miseries and a large assortment of over the counter drugs exist to help provide some temporary relief. One product that is good for coughs and congestion specifically is Robitussin Cough and Chest Congestion DM Max.

Robitussin Cough and Chest Congestion DM Max offers the cough suppression ability that made Robitussin famous along with special ingredients that work to break up chest congestion so that when you cough, the loosened congestion can more easily exit the body. Regular Robitussin DM is already very good at this, but the Max formula is even better, with higher concentrations of these special congestion and cough fighting ingredients.

Robitussin Cough and Chest Congestion DM Max isn’t the greatest in taste and some may have a hard time consuming due to the medicinal flavor. The temptation is to quickly drink some water, but I have found that consuming water too quickly washes away some of the cough- suppression abilities. It is best, if you can stand it, to swallow the liquid and wait for at least a few minutes before having anything to drink.

Coughs and congestion are two of the many annoyances that come with the common cold and with certain allergies. There is no cure for either ailment, but it is possible to get the symptoms under control and Robitussin Cough and Chest Congestion DM Max is a very good product for this purpose. The liquid coats the throat and helps control coughing and the other ingredients work to break up chest congestion. The cough suppression works faster than the chest congestion relief, but the latter will work in due time. The abilities of this product make it among the best you can buy for this type of relief.

Congestion Relief
    Helps control ordinary congestion with the best of them

Chest Congestion Relief
    Its speciality is chest congestion relief and it works very well in this area.

Cough Suppression
    Coughs are kept under control with this product

Great Product

from Fort Bragg, NC

Comments about Robitussin Maximum Strength Cough + Chest Congestion DM:

If you have a bad cough followed by chest congestion, I suggest you try it! I did and it helped 100% got rid of my congestion in only 2 days.

Relief of Aches & Pains
    It doesnt really help with the aches and pains but it helps you stop coughing so that stops the pain in your chest I guess

Robitussin Cough Chest Congestion DM won't make you sleepy

from Glencoe, OK

Comments about Robitussin Maximum Strength Cough + Chest Congestion DM:

This cough medicine I've been using for lots of years now . It is my favorite kind of cough medicine.

I use it because I use to use other kinds of cough medicines and they would make me sleepy to where I couldn't do nothing . I felt to drowsy to feel like doing anything. With this medicine I can carry on doing my normal routine of what I normally do everyday since it doesn't make me sleepy. It gets rid of my colds pretty quick too and if I get chest congestion with it it gets rid of that too.

My parents take lots of different kinds of medicines because of there health and this is the only cough medicine that they can take because there medicines have ingredients in them that makes them not beable to take other cough medicines.

I have told alot of people that take medicines that can't take other cough medicines because of the ingredients in them to check with there doctor if they can take this, so far everyone I know can take this so far. I have made alot of people happy knowing that they can take something for there cold without waiting until there cold gets so bad that there cold turns into a bad infection.

If you think this review was helpful,give it a thumbs up.Thank you.