Other Ice Cream Makers:
Rival
203033
Rival Electric 4-Quart Ice-Cream Maker

Rival Electric 4-Quart Ice-Cream Maker

Pros

• Easy to use (6)
  • Fast (6)
  • Compact (4)

Cons

• Ice cream too soft (4)

• Custom flavors (6)
  • Frozen lattes (4)
    • Reviewer Profile:
    • Casual cook (5)

Rival Electric, Ice - Cream Maker

For Christmas one year I asked for a Ice - Cream Maker from my mom and dad. They bought me a 4 quart, Rival Electric, Ice - Cream Maker. It can make homemade ice - cream, frozen yogurt or sorbet. It uses rock salt and ice to freeze the ice - cream. The ice - cream maker has a translucent canister lid to make it easy to see your ice cream when it is done. It also shuts itself off when the ice cream is done. My mom and dad have a 6 quart ice cream maker so in August they bring theirs over to make ice cream for my daughter's birthday. We like the taste of homemade ice cream, exspecely in the summer time. If you would like a recipe for homemade ice cream here is a recipe for it. For a 6 quart ice cream recipe:

3 cups sugar

6 eggs

3 teaspoons vanilla

3 half pint boxes whipped cream

milk

Beat eggs first, then beat the vanilla and sugar together. Add the 2 boxes of whipping cream. Beat well, then put in ice cream maker and add milk within 2 inches from top of ice cream maker or to the line in ice cream maker. Put in ice and rock salt and freeze. Enjoy.

very nive ice crean maker

use it for Ice-Cream Making

Very nice very nice very nice

from Us

About Me Rarely Cook

Pros

• Compact Size
  • Easy to Use
  • Quick
  • Quiet

• Sorbets

Comments about Rival Electric 4-Quart Ice-Cream Maker:

The greatest ice cream I have tasted recently recommended and

• I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand

Rival electric ice-cream maker

from Egypt

About Me Casual Cook

Pros

• Compact Size
    • Easy to Use

Comments about Rival Electric 4-Quart Ice-Cream Maker:

Hi, the Rival Electric 4 Quart Ice-cream maker is a very special machine to me because I love ice-cream very much so can provide ice-cream to me when I need it. It is quick make deliciuous ice-cream. It is very nice machine I love it and I will recommend this for my friends and lovers of Ice-cream.

really love this product

from egypt

About Me Avid Cook

Pros

• Quick

Cons

• Ice Cream Too Soft

thank you!

• I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand

My opinion in the ice cream maker

from San Jose ca

About Me Casual Cook

Pros

• Quick

Cons

• Ice Cream Too Soft

Comments about Rival Electric 4-Quart Ice-Cream Maker:

It makes a delicious ice cream

this product is awsome

from tanta,egypt

About Me Casual Cook

Pros

• Easy to Use

Comments about Rival Electric 4-Quart Ice-Cream Maker:

i really love this product as it very easy to use and it give really good looks to the kitchen as it easy to lift up and children like ice cream that ihave more free time to my self so icould go to training or training in home and i recommend this product to all of people who want such free time to work far away children
        thank you!

Only forty minutes to get my yammy mango ice cream i love it

from oman

About Me Casual Cook

Pros

• Compact Size
        • Easy to Use
        • Quick
        • Quiet

Comments about Rival Electric 4-Quart Ice-Cream Maker:

Rival Electric 4-Quart Ice-Cream Maker is avery cheap high quality ice cream maker , it will finish all the work in only forty minutes , less than one hour and you will have your delcious home made ice cream , which you can trust , you know what is inside your ice cream , what components your ice cream is made from , my kids and i like the ice cream very much im the only one in the home like mango , my doughters and my wife like chochlate , i do not have much time to make ice cream at home and my wife even do not like to do that , we prefer to buy it ready from shopes , but my doughters like coocking , and the ice cream maker was here wish in her last birthday , i told her ok , i will buy it but im not resposiple of any thing i will not make the ice cream for you ofr clean the ice cream maker after making your ice cream , and after some search where i was looking for not soo expenseve and in same time not sooo cheap , and in same time good quality , i did not have any experience in ice cream makers and Rival Electric 4-Quart Ice-Cream Maker was my first ice cream maker i buy in my life , after littel searching and reading of custmer reviews , i finally found Rival Electric 4-Quart Ice-Cream Maker , it have all the specifications which i was looking for , first advantage is its compact size i was not looking for a huge ice cream maker which will take all the space in my kitchen , i already do not have much space in the kitchen to store a big device , Rival Electric 4-Quart Ice-Cream Maker is very small compared to other ice cream makers , but the good thing is that it can do about four cups of ice cream , and we are a familly of four persons , so its very good for me , but unfortionatlly in this case i had to eat chochlate with thim ,Rival Electric 4-Quart Ice-Cream Maker never see the mango flaver with me , the capacity of Rival Electric 4-Quart Ice-Cream Maker is very good to me , and the stainless steel container inside it is very durable , very easy to clean, ..

So good

from Dominican Republic

About Me Rarely Cook

Pros

• Compact Size
          • Easy to Use
          • Quick

Cons

• Ice Cream Too Soft

Comments about Rival Electric 4-Quart Ice-Cream Maker:

It is so great, I loved it

very nive ice crean maker

from iraq-baghdad

About Me Casual Cook

Pros

• Easy to Use
          • Quick

Cons

• Ice Cream Too Soft

use it for Ice-Cream Making

easy and fun to use ice cream maker

from Stroudsburg, PA

Comments about Rival Electric 4-Quart Ice-Cream Maker:

The Rival Electric 4-Quart Ice-Cream Maker 203033 is a four quart electric freezer that can make ice cream and frozen yogurt in up to forty minutes. It comes up a ten and a half inch polypropylene bucket, 1.2-amp motor with automatic shut-off, a metal container, as well as recipes of what you can make inside the ice cream maker. It uses regular salt or rock salt, and the motor is supposed to shut off by itself when it is done.

For the inexpensive price I paid for this ice cream maker I am extremely satisfied with it. It can get expensive making ice cream at home, but it's really fun to do, and the fact that I know exactly what goes into the ice cream I'm making makes me happy. This ice cream maker is really easy to use, and there are so many different recipes that you can make in here even Ben & Jerry's recipes. It's great that I can make my own home made ice cream in under an hour. It's even really fun to use with kids. I feel like this ice cream maker all in all paid for itself.

The ice cream and frozen yogurt that I make in here is always delicious every time I use it. I like that I can make whatever flavor of ice cream I want at home, and it's so simple and easy to do. I can have home made ice cream in under an hour, what's better then that?

It's not the best quality or most expensive ice cream maker but I haven't had any problems with it so far, and I've made a lot of ice cream with it. I don't think it will last forever, but it was inexpensive and great for what I paid for it.

It's very easy to use, and all you have to do is put the ice cream mixture into the can, and then pack the ice and rock salt around it in the bucket. Then you just turn it on, and keep adding the rock salt and ice until it's completely packed around it. It takes about forty minutes but it isn't a lot of work at all.

It's not that complicated to clean it. Just dump out whatever is left in there after it's not cold anymore. Then clean it with dish soap and water. It doesn't take very long at all.

Capacity
          It makes four quarts of ice cream, which is enough to save for yourself for a few weeks, or have an ice cream party and share it with your friends and family.

The design is simple, and there is nothing special or attractive about it. It's not one of the best made most expensive ice cream makers but it gets the job done.

Makes great ice cream.

from Las Vegas, NV

Comments about Rival Electric 4-Quart Ice-Cream Maker:

This ice cream maker is fairly priced for what it is and how well it performs. We've had ours for over a year and no problems have occurred. It has the most important part, taste of the ice cream down perfectly! It comes out with a nice consistency that is on the thicker side, but not overdone. Frozen yogurt has a medium-light consistency if you use fat-free milk, which I enjoy. It melts so quickly in your mouth!

It is going as strong as when we first got it, a year later.

It is very well built.

It is very easy to use and my children enjoy doing it and have no problem following the directions. It runs pretty quickly too.

This is the only thing that I do not like about it. My husband and I get into little arguments over who has to wash it because it is annoying.

Capacity
          It makes a healthy amount and is efficient for smaller parties and gatherings.

The color is a nice touch. It looks like a summer machine.