View more diapers

Other Diapers:
Rite Aid
Rite Aid Tugaboos Diapers

Rite Aid Tugaboos Diapers

Great product and great price!

Comments about Rite Aid Tugaboos Diapers:

We have mostly been using Pampers and Huggies but when they were out of our size we had no choice but to try Tugaboos. Now, we are strictly Tugaboos for many reasons. 1) they fit so well without leaving any marks 2) no blow outs 3) no diaper rash 4) cost! With Pampers and Luvs they have that baby powder smell and leave a diaper rash. For Huggies the tabs on the side leave a red mark. We have tried the target but the design is a bit more ugly. These are very cute and we will stick with these till our baby grows even bigger. So far we have used size 1, 2, and now 3.

• Leak Prevention:
  • Comfort:
  • Absorbency:

Great quality for the price!

from Manchester, NH

Comments about Rite Aid Tugaboos Diapers:

I swear by Huggies but Tugaboos were on sale at a great price so I figured I would give it a try. I have heard lots of complaints from other moms about rashes from store brand diapers. Our little guy has not gotten a rash and has not had a leak since using these diapers! I would compare them to Huggies Baby Dry as they are not as soft as the Snugglers but I would rate them about the same absorbancy.

• Leak Prevention:
  • Comfort:
  • Absorbency:

Tugaboos won't last through the pulling up and down.

Comments about Rite Aid Tugaboos Diapers:

In our house there is alot of up & down for my daughters 'big kids pants'. We end up throwing away two or three of the Tugaboos every day or so since the 'stretch' in the sides tends to rip before it allows for her to pull up the pants. I've also found that she can not go quite as long before an actual change from being wet. I originally purchased these to find if there would be a chance to save some money since she is using the toilet now for her #2's, but these really aren't a savings with the issues we are having with them. I wouldn't recommend Tugaboos unless they are a 'last ditch' or 'this or wrapping in paper towels' situation.

Holds in the Liquid

from Portland, OR

Comments about Rite Aid Tugaboos Diapers:

I've tried all kinds of diapers in the past 16 months and let me tell you they are not all created equally. There are some that work ok if your child doesn't like to pee alot, which is almost rare and probably very unhealthy. Some diapers straps are too weak or the bunching around the legs doesn't fit right. Let me tell you this diapers doesn't suffer from those problems. This diaper hold a ton of liquid, great for night time. It mold perfectly to my sons little tushy. I got a ton of these diapers for a steal of a deal with some coupons that rite aid has every once and while. Rite aid is great about there diaper deals in general too. a little disclaimer i have to put out there is that depending on your babies leg width and just their little bodies, some diapers are better for some than others. I love these little treasures and i will be sticking them on my little sweet boy until he potty trains.