Other Diapers:
Huggies
Huggies Overnites Diapers

Huggies Overnites Diapers

Pros

• Absorbent (5)
  • No leaks (5)
  • Comforting (4)
  • Convenient (3)

• Overnight (5)
    • Reviewer Profile:
    • Parent of two or more children (4)

These diapers allow me and my baby to get a good night's sleep

Huggies overnight diapers are the greatest diapers for night time that I have ever found. My baby stays dry all night which allows us both to get a full night of restful sleep. My baby wakes up happy and that is a joy!

Left absorbant gel on my daughter's skin!

Huggies Overnites Diapers are nice at first glance.  And they even absorb everything overnight extremely well with no urine smell.  However, every single time we used them it took us all day to get all of the remnants of absorbant gel off!  Love the diapers, just not the residue.

Best for heavy wetters

from Cherry Valley

About Me Parent of Two or More Children

Pros

• Absorbent
  • Comforting
  • No Leaks

Comments about Huggies Overnites Diapers:

My boys pee. A lot. And I was tired of changing their sheets every night even when they wore diapers. These overnights are amazing. They are absorbant and soft and you only need one a night so you don't have to buy a ton.

I would buy this product again.

from Floyd

About Me Parent of Two or More Children

Pros

• Absorbent
    • Comforting
    • Convenient
    • Easily Cleaned
    • No Leaks
    • Portable

Comments about Huggies Overnites Diapers:

I've been using this product for years i have 2 children and my oldest is 10 and has been using huggies for 10 years (she has autism/mental retardation/ really small for her age) these diapers are great she never has leaks, with them.

This moms favorite

from Munfordville Ky

About Me Parent of Two or More Children

Pros

• Absorbent
      • No Leaks

• Diaper Changing

Comments about Huggies Overnites Diapers:

My daughter is a super soaker and this is the only diaper she doesn't leak through I used these night and day best absorbing I have found. I highly recommend them!

LARGER SIZES LEAK

from Kansas,Missouri

About Me Grandparent

Comments about Huggies Overnites Diapers:

WE HAVE USED THESE FOR SEVERAL YEARS FOR OVERNIGHT ON MY GRANDSON, THINKING THIS WAS THE BEST WE COULD FIND, BUT, THEY ALWAYS LEAK IF HE WETS VERY MUCH OR MORE THAN ONCE IN THE NIGHT. FOR SMALLER AMOUNTS, THEY WORK OK. WE FOUND PAMPERS UNDERJAMS WORK THE BEST SO FAR. MY GRANDSON IS NORMAL SIZE, SIX YEARS OLD, 48 POUNDS. HE STILL WETS MOST NIGHTS TOWARDS MORNING BUT HAS BEEN WAKING UP DRY MORE OFTEN NOW THAT WE ARE USING UNDERJAMS. SO, I REALIZED WE WERE USING AN INFERIOR DIAPER WHEN WE USED HUGGIES OVERNIGHTS AND A REALLY WORTHLESS ONE WHEN WE TRIED GOODNIGHTS, BOTH MADE BY KIMBERLY CLARK. PAMPERS DIAPERS WORKED BETTER ALSO WHEN HE WAS IN A DAILY DIAPER.

A Mom of Twins & simply... Huggies are truly the BEST!

from MI, USA

About Me Parent of Multiples (Twins etc)

Pros

• Absorbent
        • Comforting
        • Convenient
        • No Leaks

• Bestmost Absorbent
          • Diaper Changing

Comments about Huggies Overnites Diapers:

I am a mom of 3.... my last 2 are twins and believe me when I say that I have tried every brand of diaper that I have been able to buy... from name brands to store/generic brand diapers I have used every kind that I have ever heard of... some I had never heard of, but being a mom of twins (1 1/2 year od boy and girl twins) I of copurse used every brand to compare and try to save a penny whenever and where ever I possibly could... Now, my oldest is 9 years old and my twins will be 2 in August... I can say/review/recommend HUGGIES (Nightime) Brand diapers are the best. They are they most absorbent and the olny brand that I have used that I 100% recommend to any/all parents out there looking for the best. Sure generic brands are cheaper... but the saying is definitely true in this case - "YOU GET WHAT YOUY PAY FOR"!

Best night time ever

from Fort Lauderdale Fl

About Me Parent of Two or More Children

Pros

• Absorbent
          • Comforting
          • Convenient
          • Easily Cleaned
          • No Leaks
          • Portable

Cons

• None

Comments about Huggies Overnites Diapers:

These are the best to use at night time And even better if your baby moves ALOT

Best Night Diaper

Comments about Huggies Overnites Diapers:

My daughter is a horrible super soaker at night, and I was up all night changing her every three hours! If I waited too long, I would walk in to find a urine covered sheet and baby! She was constantly crying from the rash this wet diapers were giving her. She needed comfort and I needed sleep. And this was a score for both of us!
          I only need to change her once over the 9 hours of night. It is not the diapers fault. In fact, these work and I have never have had a leak since I bought them. The rash has disappeared and she is so much happier. I still need to change her because she has a heavy urine problem that needs medication. But these diapers can hold A LOT! If your baby has a heavy urination, these are the diapers for you, and your baby. They are a bit more expensive that other diapers, but trust me, it is worth the extra couple of bucks. Sometimes I use them during the day if I know I will not be able to chsnge her every three hours. They really do work!

• Absorbency:

This saved us from doing tons of my sons laundry!

Comments about Huggies Overnites Diapers:

Huggies OverNites are the only diaper I could find that would keep my son from wetting through. They are wonderful and truly hold in all liquid. They also seemed to be very comfortable to my son because he never complained even if they were completely full when he woke up.

• Absorbency:

Overnight diapers to keep baby dry.

Comments about Huggies Overnites Diapers:

My granddaughter used to wake up soaked no matter what we tried. Even if we got up and changed her in the middle of the night, she would be wet come morning. A friend told me about Huggies overnights and I was skeptical but tried them anyway. It was such a nice change of pace not the have to bathe her, and her bedding every morning. I totally recommend Huggies overnights to all parents. It's a great product!

No different than normal diapers.

Leak Prevention
          Never had a leak yet.

Comfort
          My granddaughter has no problems with comfort.

Absorbency
          It soaks up every drop all night long.

Best Overnight Diaper

Comments about Huggies Overnites Diapers:

Huggies overnight offers the best protection for boys and girls. We tried a couple of different brands and this was by far the best!
          In addition to the great absorbancy, these diapers do not result in a strong smell of soiled diaper, which we found to be the case with other brands.

Super easy to put on and take off. Also, no problems with the fasteners coming undone.

Leak Prevention
          We tried several different brands and found Huggies to work the best. There was an occasional leak, but for the most part, it worked well for overnight use. We also used these when traveling if we were going on a long trip and wanted to minimize stops and found it to be very good for that use as well.

Comfort
          Neither my son nor my daughter ever gave any indication of being uncomfortable while wearing these.

Absorbency
          These will hold a lot of liquid. THey definitely live up to the claim that they can be worn for 12 plus hourse!