Other Diapers:
Huggies
Huggies Overnites Diapers

Love These Diapers

I absolutely love the huggies overnights! I used them for both my daughters. My first daughter did not take a bottle or cup to bed but did always seem to leak throughout the night with Luvs Diapers. My second daughter does take a cuppy to bed and also would pee right through other diapers. So I would have to wake up in the middle of the night all mombied and change her diaper, outfit, bedding etc. These Overnight Huggies have literally saved my sleep. They are super absorbent and even though I would have to change her when I did her feedings she would never leak through. I will always buy these until the end of time! I definitely would recommend them!

Pennsylvania

true

The Absolute Best! Absorbant ,No Leaks,Comfort & Convenient!

Great Product!

Tennessee

Best Night times ever!

I used these on my daughter and still use them on my son! Boys tend to leak and pee a lot during the night and we have not had 1 accident with the huggies overnighters!

Anaheim, CA

I love Huggies Overnites

Huggies overnites really ensure that my little one stays dry all night and keeps diaper rashes at bay. So far we've been using Huggies Overnites for 18 months and never once had a leak either!

Sterling, Michigan

Love it

Puerto Rico

My go to!

I have twin boys and these are my go to diapers! They are the ONLY diapers that NEVER leak even over night!!

Eureka, ca

Best Overnight Diapers!!!

Huggies Overnites diapers are truly amazing. My daughter can sleep a full night wearing this diaper, they keep her dry and she never develops a diaper rash with them. For overnight diapers this is one of the best options and I make sure to get them every month, you only need use one diaper a night unless they make stinkies/pee before bed- so the diapers go a long way.

Winchester, VA

Best for heavy wetters

My boys pee. A lot. And I was tired of changing their sheets every night even when they wore diapers. These overnights are amazing. They are absorbant and soft and you only need one a night so you don't have to buy a ton.

Cherry Valley

true

I would buy this product again.

I've been using this product for years i have 2 children and my oldest is 10 and has been using huggies for 10 years (she has autism/mental retardation/ really small for her age) these diapers are great she never has leaks, with them.

floyd county,Ky

This moms favorite

My daughter is a super soaker and this is the only diaper she doesn't leak through I used these night and day best absorbing I have found. I highly recommend them!

Munfordville Ky