Other Diapers:
Huggies
Huggies Overnites Diapers

The Best leak protection!

These are the best quality diapers out of several brands that I've tried. They provide the best protection from leaks and allow baby to sleep through the night.

Ohio

true

More absorbent than regular diapers

The Huggies Overnight diapers ARE more absorbing than regular diapers and did help with baby wetting through diapers and pajamas overnight, however she still did on occasion. They do fit nicely and are comparably priced with other regular and overnight diapers. Cute design and tabs seem to stay put well. In general they will help with reducing more leaking overnight but you still might need to wake baby up for a changing during the night to avoid them waking up with a soaked bed and pajamas.

Swansea, MA

Love These Diapers

I absolutely love the huggies overnights! I used them for both my daughters. My first daughter did not take a bottle or cup to bed but did always seem to leak throughout the night with Luvs Diapers. My second daughter does take a cuppy to bed and also would pee right through other diapers. So I would have to wake up in the middle of the night all mombied and change her diaper, outfit, bedding etc. These Overnight Huggies have literally saved my sleep. They are super absorbent and even though I would have to change her when I did her feedings she would never leak through. I will always buy these until the end of time! I definitely would recommend them!

Pennsylvania

true

The Absolute Best! Absorbant ,No Leaks,Comfort & Convenient!

Great Product!

Tennessee

Best Night times ever!

I used these on my daughter and still use them on my son! Boys tend to leak and pee a lot during the night and we have not had 1 accident with the huggies overnighters!

Anaheim, CA

I love Huggies Overnites

Huggies overnites really ensure that my little one stays dry all night and keeps diaper rashes at bay. So far we've been using Huggies Overnites for 18 months and never once had a leak either!

Sterling, Michigan

Love it

Puerto Rico

My go to!

I have twin boys and these are my go to diapers! They are the ONLY diapers that NEVER leak even over night!!

Eureka, ca

Best Overnight Diapers!!!

Huggies Overnites diapers are truly amazing. My daughter can sleep a full night wearing this diaper, they keep her dry and she never develops a diaper rash with them. For overnight diapers this is one of the best options and I make sure to get them every month, you only need use one diaper a night unless they make stinkies/pee before bed- so the diapers go a long way.

Winchester, VA

Best for heavy wetters

My boys pee. A lot. And I was tired of changing their sheets every night even when they wore diapers. These overnights are amazing. They are absorbant and soft and you only need one a night so you don't have to buy a ton.

Cherry Valley