Other Diapers:
Pampers
Pampers Baby Dry Diapers

Pampers Baby Dry Diapers

Pros

• Highly absorbent (6)
  • Good value (5)
  • Snug fit (5)
  • Adjustable fit (4)
  • Soft (4)

• Infants (5)
  • Toddler (5)
    • Reviewer Profile:
    • First time parent (3)

My Baby does stay Dry!

When I do have the money I go for the big box of the these because you get more for your money that way.  They are a little high sometimes compared to other brands... but they are worth the money.  They last so much longer than anything else that I have tried in the past.  I hate to even stray from Pampers Baby Dry anyways but when it comes to money I do sometimes.  They just last so long with so few leaks!  My daughter likes to pick out which character she is going to wear when I change her.  They hold way more than other diapers that I have tried... and look... when you are on a budget you want it to last as long as it can.  The diapers really do help keep your baby dry too... just like it says in the name.  I don't think that the diapers stink or are too perfumey smelling.  And unlike some other brands you can squeeze the front of the diaper and tell when they need to be changed and when you do take off the diaper the pee is all held in there... so you dont have to worry about it leaking all over from being too full.

Pampers Baby Dry Diapers Have Strong Perfume & High Price

Baby Dry Pampers aren't my top choice for diapers.

Baby Dry Pampers aren't my top choice for diapers.

They do have cute pictures of Sesame Street characters that my older children really enjoy, elastic around the legs, and tabs that tend to stretch and can be adjusted if necessary.

My baby has very sensitive skin, and these diapers did not give her any major rashes that I noticed. They fit the baby pretty well--she is of the long and lean variety.

The price is higher than the diapers I typically use, which are Parent's Choice.

What really turns me off to these diapers is the smell. They have a very strong odor, which is very difficult on a family full of people with asthma. I think they even bothered the baby's breathing. Some people love the strong smell of these diapers, but I found that I was not changing dirty diapers as quickly as I would otherwise because the perfume overpowered any other smell. The baby tended to be very fussy and would try to pull these diapers off. I don't blame her and plan to give away the diapers that are left in this pack.

**My Viewpoint:**

If you like strong perfumes and don't mind paying more, these diapers might be your favorite pick. For me, I will stick with [Parent's Choice][1] .

[1]: http://www.viewpoints.com/Walmart-Parents-Choice-Line-of-Diapers-review-6a011

Love these!!

from Mertztown pa

About Me First Time Parent

Pros

• Good Value
  • Highly Absorbent
  • Snug Fit
  • Soft

Comments about Pampers Baby Dry Diapers:

I love these as over night diapers! Even for every day use they're great. They're soft and comfortable for my daughter which makes her happy her being happy makes me happy. Also they keep her dry over night so no waking up because of a wet diaper.

Favourite brand & type of diaper!

from Bensalem, PA

About Me First Time Parent

Pros

• Adjustable Fit
    • Good Value
    • Highly Absorbent

Cons

• Stiff

Comments about Pampers Baby Dry Diapers:

I use Pampers Baby Dry diapers all of the time for my two year old, and have been for about a year now. I love them so much! They provide excellent coverage so that my son does not leak through the diaper. The straps are sturdy, and the diaper is soft.

I love how these fit my son. The straps make it really convenient to adjust the size according to my sons size. They fit snug, yet aren't too tight. I love these as opposed to toddler pull ups.

My only issue would be that under the straps can be a little hard, which causes some friction. Occasionally, this causes a rash but not too often!

Overall, these are my go to and they come highly recommended by me!

My grand-daughter's bum is baby dry by pampers!

from Sterling Heights, MI

About Me Grandparent

Pros

• Adjustable Fit
    • Highly Absorbent
    • Snug Fit
    • Soft

Cons

• Leaks

• Newborn
    • Preemies

Comments about Pampers Baby Dry Diapers:

When our grand-daughter was younger, we always used Pampers Swaddlers. Since she has become more mobile baby dry in my opinion works better for her. Even more so at night time, very rarely does she wake up with her clothes soaked.

Pampers baby dry fit her very well, they do not come apart some people can not even tell she is wearing a diaper. They think she is already potty trained lets me know it is a nice fit for her.

No irritation, appear to be a comfy fit for her. We are all around happy with Pampers dry, as they do keep her dry even more so at night time.

Our go to night diaper

from Hartland mi

About Me First Time Parent

Pros

• Adjustable Fit
    • Good Value
    • Highly Absorbent
    • Snug Fit
    • Soft

Comments about Pampers Baby Dry Diapers:

These are our go to night time diaper. They keep everything in all night. They fit very well.

re: theses diapers

from edmonton alberta

About Me Grandparent

Pros

Cons

• Leaks

my grand daughter has size 5 pampers on her
          and when she wakes up her crib sheets are wet as is
          her pampers diaper it is swollen up till it leaks
          out the leg bands and the backside of the pampers on her as she is in the crib complete blow out not to good. i say tell me you're thoughts on this

my favoritw brand

from columbus ohio

About Me Parent of Two or More Children

Pros

• Good Value
          • Highly Absorbent
          • Snug Fit

• Newborn
            • Preemies

Comments about Pampers Baby Dry Diapers:

I absolutely love pampers diapers. I have used them for all 3 of my kids and have,never had an issue with them. They are so soft yet holds a ton. I would recommend them to everyone. Very satisfied costumer here and will keep using in thw,future.

No Leaks included

Profile Image

from Pittston,Pa

About Me Parent of Two or More Children

Verified Reviewer

Pros

• Adjustable Fit
            • Good Value
            • Highly Absorbent
            • Snug Fit
            • Soft

Cons

• Stiff

Comments about Pampers Baby Dry Diapers:

So i have 3 children that range from the ages of 7-2. WIth my first one I bought cheap diapers and realized how much they leak and the over nights were the worst. Then i got smart and started using pampers. And literally the results were amazing and breathtaking. I could put my children in a diaper at night or take road trips with out leakage. I love Pampers Baby dry

Best Nighttime diaper!

Comments about Pampers Baby Dry Diapers:

When my son was first born back in August, my wife and I wasn't sure which diaper would fit him the best and protect his clothes from leaking. We tried Huggies and those diapers did not stop the leaking. We also tried Luv's, I don't even want to go there for that brand. We had several friends recommend the Pampers Baby Dry Diapers. We did not believe any of them until one night we tried using the Pampers Baby Dry diapers and to our amazement he went at least 4-5 hours without even crying for a diaper change. Not only did he not cry wanting his diaper changed, his pajamas that he wore that night did not feel wet at all! Meaning that the diaper did not leak! So we started using the Pampers Baby Dry diapers and we have not had a problem out of those diapers yet. He is now almost a year old and he is still wearing them. Sometimes we even use them during the day for shopping trips that way he doesn't need changing that often. Not only does it have the most advanced leak protection, it refuses to give my baby a diaper rash! Since he has been born, I have only noticed a diaper rash on him a couple of time. My wife and I are completely satisfied with the production of this diaper and we will continue to use this brand of diapers until our son is potty trained!

• Absorbency:

They work better than I thought they would.

Comments about Pampers Baby Dry Diapers:

I thought I was a Huggies and Huggies only mom. I actually hated Pampers because my daughter had more accidents with the Pampers swaddlers so I thought Pampers diapers were awful. A couple I know said they had some extra diapers that their grand daughter doesn't fit in so they gave them to me. I saw that they were the Pampers brand so I figured I would only use them as a last resort when I start running out of the Huggies diaper... I saw the commercials for the Pampers baby dry diapers and I thought "yeah right" but oh my gosh they really do work freaking awesome! I put one on her for the night and that diaper lasted all night long. I kept checking her diaper to see if it was wet but it was good until eight in the morning. I think I am going to switch my daughter to Pampers baby dry from now on.

Leak Prevention
            My daughter slept all through the night in the same diaper and there was no pee that leaked out at all.

Comfort
            I can actually tell that my daughter is more comfortable in these diapers than in the other brand of diapers she's been using.

Absorbency
            It took forever for the diaper to get full so I know that they absorb everything really well.

Best diaper ever

from Cleveland, OH

Comments about Pampers Baby Dry Diapers:

I have tried many diapers and this has been my favorite yet. I wish they were a little cheaper. Pampers seems to be an expensive brand but I guess you get what you pay for because they are good diapers. Good thing is that there are lots of coupons out there so you can save a few bucks.

Super easy to put on just like any other diaper even if your baby wiggles around a lot while you're changing them.

Leak Prevention
            My baby sleeps eight to ten hours every night and I have yet to see her wet outside of her diaper. I haven't had any problems with leaking.

Comfort
            I believe my baby is comfortable in these diapers. She never seems to have a problem when I change her. She seems to be alright when she is rolling around in the play pen, jumping in her jumperoo, and even trying to to crawl. She had a diaper rash but I switched her to this diaper and used some diaper rash cream and it cleared up pretty quickly.

Absorbency
            This diaper can absorb and hold a lot of urine. My baby seems to pee all the time but her bottom is always dry.