Other Diapers:
Pampers
Pampers Swaddlers Diapers

Pampers Swaddlers Diapers

Pros

• Absorbent (23)
  • Comforting (22)
  • Convenient (19)
  • No leaks (19)
  • Highly absorbent (12)

Cons

• Poor quality (5)

• Diaper changing (25)
    • Leak Prevention:
    • Comfort:
    • Absorbency:
    • Reviewer Profile:
    • Parent of two or more children (21), First time parent (20)

Pampers or Huggies? I am a Pampers user all the way!

I am a devoted Pampers user. I have tried everything from Huggies to Pampers and everything in between (Target, CVS, Cosco, Organic, etc) and I like Pampers the best.Read complete review

So, what do I like about **pampers?**

1. They seem to fit my kids well with limited leakage. (direct translation-- means less change of clothes and less laundry!); the elastic and stretchy material are unmatched.
2. They are absorbent. If you are a bad parent and  leave your kids in them for too long, no worries.... they likely wont seep through.
3. You can start and finish your diaper experience with pampers. They have everything from baby swaddlers to pull ups. (birth to 5)
4. They have Sesame Street characters on them. I know it sounds silly, but when you have a child obsessed with Elmo, they even like seeing them on their diapers!
5. Stretchable closures. The sealing tabs on Pampers stretch with the child.So, it extends the use of a diaper within a certain size range.

I really have limited negatives on **Pampers.** Having been a user for 3 years, I cant think of many things to say other than they are expensive and inconsistently priced from store-to-store. On the other hand, when I used non-Pampers brands, I found myself having such a headache... leakage, poor fit, no expansion, poor elastic, etc. Dont cheap out! It is worth the investment. Pampers are my favorite.

One tip for any diaper user in the beginning: GET ONE SIZE UP!I always preferred more coverage than less!

I prefer Huggies

Wow! I had a lot of problems with these diapers. A lot of family members bought these when my first son was born and I was really appreciative. My boy continuously peed out of them. I tried folding the top down to try to stop the pee from coming out, but that didn't work either. As I was breastfeeding him, he would poop and it would always leak out onto his clothes. I would have to change his clothes after every feeding and randomly throughout the day. Needless to say, Huggies are all I use now.

Product isn't as good as it was

from Illinois

About Me Parent of Two or More Children

Pros

• Comforting
  • Convenient

Cons

• Poor Construction

Comments about Pampers Swaddlers Diapers:

I used to really love pampers but it seems as if they've changed after they changed the look. I've never had one issue with leaking until they changed and the material of the diaper sticks to my baby's bottom when wet. They aren't my favorite diapers but still use them when on sale. They are still really soft and don't break out my baby so I will still use.

Great Commercials, Subpar Diaper

from Beaverton, OR

About Me First Time Parent

Pros

• Comforting
  • Convenient
  • Portable

Cons

• Ill-Fitted
  • Leaky
  • Poor Construction

Comments about Pampers Swaddlers Diapers:

These were the diapers given to us at the hospital when my baby was born. They were a bit rough but still somewhat soft. They did not have much give, didn't bend around the tiny legs very well and didn't fit softly around her umbilical cord healing. It often scraped against and bled (an issue we didn't have with the other brand we eventually switched to). Their commercials make me weepy and emotional but their diapers leave me feeling annoyed and doing more laundry than I should have to.

Not sure

from Baltimore,md

About Me Parent of Two or More Children

Pros

• No Leaks

Cons

• Poor Construction

Comments about Pampers Swaddlers Diapers:

I have always used pampers with other 2 kids but with my newborn they seem to stick to her behind every change have never had this problem in past years not sure what they have changed l. Also seems like 1 pee and diaper so full.

We love Pampers!!!

from Dixon, IL

About Me First Time Parent

Pros

• Absorbent
  • Comforting
  • Convenient

Comments about Pampers Swaddlers Diapers:

Pamper swaddlers are the ONLY diaper that do not break my daughter out. I love how durable they are!!

The Hoover Dam of diapers

from Cincinnati, OH

About Me First Time Parent

Pros

• Absorbent
    • Easily Cleaned
    • No Leaks

Comments about Pampers Swaddlers Diapers:

As the headline reads, these are literally the hoover dam of diapers. Our little girl would go through bottles during feedings as an infant and then tons of milk and water as she got older. We tried multiple brands because we wanted to save a few bucks and, again, realized that you get what you pay for. Also, she is one who gets skin irritation easily with diapers and we've had no issues whatsoever!

Great product

from Cincinnati Ohio

About Me Parent of Two or More Children

Pros

• Absorbent
      • Comforting
      • Convenient
      • No Leaks

Comments about Pampers Swaddlers Diapers:

I have used these with all 3 of my kids. Love how soft they are and very absorbent. Always a go to diaper for newborns.

I would buy this any day!

from San tan valley az

About Me First Time Parent

Pros

• Absorbent
        • Comforting

Comments about Pampers Swaddlers Diapers:

I love Pampers they are the only diapers my son can use!

I would not buy this product again.

from Boston, Massachusetts

Pros

Cons

• Diapers Not Soft Enough
            • Poor Construction
            • Unhygienic

Comments about Pampers Swaddlers Diapers:

I used this product for my first son, though they fit him well they always leaked, no matter if the size was right. They also gave him extreme diaper rash no matter how often he was changed.

I would buy this product again and recommend it to others

from Bettendorf Iowa

About Me Parent of Multiples (Twins etc)

Pros

• Absorbent
              • Comforting
              • Convenient
              • Easily Cleaned
              • No Leaks
              • Portable

• Soothing Baby

Comments about Pampers Swaddlers Diapers:

Love it for overnight protection

Great quality through the years

from Ohio

About Me Parent of Multiples (Twins etc)

Pros

• Absorbent
                • Comforting
                • Convenient
                • Easily Cleaned
                • No Leaks
                • Portable

Cons

• Bulky

• Soothing Baby

Comments about Pampers Swaddlers Diapers:

I have 6 kids ranging from adult to 8 month old twins so I have used diapers for a very long time. Pampers has always been my go to diaper. I have tried many others and always went back to Pampers. The diaper absorbs well, doesn't leak, great for all of my kids sensitive skin and holds up well with the messy diapers. I like how there is no blue dye in the diapers. One of my kids was allergic to blue dye and this was the only diaper she was able to wear. The design is cute but it's getting a little old to see the same design over and over for years. The fit is great although sometimes it seems a little bulky but that doesn't make a difference to me. Overall this is the best diaper for my family.