Other Diapers:
Pampers
Pampers Swaddlers Diapers

Pampers Swaddlers Diapers

Pros

• Soft (7)
  • Highly absorbent (6)
  • Adjustable fit (5)
  • Good value (4)
  • Snug fit (4)

• Newborn (8)
  • Infants (6)
    • Reviewer Profile:
    • Parent of two or more children (6)

Pampers or Huggies? I am a Pampers user all the way!

I am a devoted Pampers user. I have tried everything from Huggies to Pampers and everything in between (Target, CVS, Cosco, Organic, etc) and I like Pampers the best.Read complete review

So, what do I like about **pampers?**

1. They seem to fit my kids well with limited leakage. (direct translation-- means less change of clothes and less laundry!); the elastic and stretchy material are unmatched.
2. They are absorbent. If you are a bad parent and  leave your kids in them for too long, no worries.... they likely wont seep through.
3. You can start and finish your diaper experience with pampers. They have everything from baby swaddlers to pull ups. (birth to 5)
4. They have Sesame Street characters on them. I know it sounds silly, but when you have a child obsessed with Elmo, they even like seeing them on their diapers!
5. Stretchable closures. The sealing tabs on Pampers stretch with the child.So, it extends the use of a diaper within a certain size range.

I really have limited negatives on **Pampers.** Having been a user for 3 years, I cant think of many things to say other than they are expensive and inconsistently priced from store-to-store. On the other hand, when I used non-Pampers brands, I found myself having such a headache... leakage, poor fit, no expansion, poor elastic, etc. Dont cheap out! It is worth the investment. Pampers are my favorite.

One tip for any diaper user in the beginning: GET ONE SIZE UP!I always preferred more coverage than less!

I prefer Huggies

Wow! I had a lot of problems with these diapers. A lot of family members bought these when my first son was born and I was really appreciative. My boy continuously peed out of them. I tried folding the top down to try to stop the pee from coming out, but that didn't work either. As I was breastfeeding him, he would poop and it would always leak out onto his clothes. I would have to change his clothes after every feeding and randomly throughout the day. Needless to say, Huggies are all I use now.

Love Pampers!

from Montana

About Me Parent of Two or More Children

Pros

• Adjustable Fit
  • Good Value
  • Snug Fit
  • Soft

• Preemies
    • Toddlers

Comments about Pampers Swaddlers Diapers:

I love pampers diapers over other diaper brands they are by far one of the best diapers around they work well and don't leak good quality.

GREAT DIAPERS!! :)

from Ohio

About Me Parent of Two or More Children

Pros

• Adjustable Fit
    • Good Value
    • Highly Absorbent
    • Snug Fit
    • Soft

• Toddlers

Comments about Pampers Swaddlers Diapers:

love how soft they are on our babies bottoms they work really good and have a great fit and stand up to 9 hours of sleep usually

Best diaper for newborns and infants!

from Merritt, MI

About Me Parent of Two or More Children

Pros

• Highly Absorbent

Comments about Pampers Swaddlers Diapers:

Pampers Swaddlers is the only diaper I will use for a newborn or infant! I've tried so many different types of diapers but none worked as well as Pampers Swaddlers. I had no leak problems and no rashes from them either. Overall, an excellent diaper!

My favorite!

from CT

About Me First Time Parent

Pros

• Adjustable Fit
        • Good Value
        • Highly Absorbent
        • Soft

Comments about Pampers Swaddlers Diapers:

I personally love Pampers and love it compared to other diaper brands that I have also tried such as Huggies. What I absolutely love about pampers is that they are true to size and snug on my baby so he is comfortable and able to move freely. I also like that even when he has a wet diaper it doesn't look or feel full because of how absorbing Pamper Swaddlers diapers are. My baby is 6 months and yet to get a diaper rash. I would recommend this for moms with infants and newborns.

Love pampers

from Fredericksburg, Va

About Me Parent of Two or More Children

Pros

• Highly Absorbent
          • Soft

Comments about Pampers Swaddlers Diapers:

Love Pampers! I've tried switching to other brands but always come back to Pampers because they are worth their price.

Newborn

from Hartland mi

About Me First Time Parent

Pros

• Adjustable Fit
            • Highly Absorbent
            • Snug Fit
            • Soft

Comments about Pampers Swaddlers Diapers:

These where are favorite diaper for the first 2 months. My son was very tiny and these were the best fit. They kept him dry.

These are ok

from Fort Lauderdale Fl

About Me Parent of Two or More Children

Pros

• Good Value
              • Soft

Cons

• Leaks
              • Messy
              • Poor Fit

Comments about Pampers Swaddlers Diapers:

These are ok but You would have to change your baby every 30min-1 hour so Do not use at night time for you baby

Good diaper

from Greer, SC

About Me Parent of Two or More Children

Pros

• Adjustable Fit
              • Highly Absorbent
              • Snug Fit
              • Soft

Cons

• Not Ecofriendly

Comments about Pampers Swaddlers Diapers:

When these were cheaper than our favorite brand we purchased these for our two girls. They held up well, didn't leak a great deal, and even had a nifty line on the front that changes colors when it's wet. Cool!! Pampers also has a great reward system where you can load codes and "purchase" items free of charge. They are soft, and seem to fit pretty well, and some even have the cord cutton out...bonus! One downfall to these diapers is that they are not ecofriendly and use some chemicals (for bleaching, etc.) in the process of making them. Overall I would recommend these, but you may find they aren't the BEST brand for you...just a good brand that works pretty well. :)

The search is over, this is the Holy Grail of disposable diapers

Comments about Pampers Swaddlers Diapers:

I am only a first-time mother, but when it comes to diapers I have tried them all. I've been through boxes of name-brand, off-brand, even natural specialty brands. Pampers always comes out on top. They're the softest, strongest, most absorbent diaper there is.

These are grab-and-go diapers. Just take one out of the box, open it up and fluff it up, and put it on your baby's bottom. There's no fuss, no hassle and no mess. The Velcro tabs are strong and easy to use.

Leak Prevention
              The main reason I switched to Pampers is because the other name-brand diapers leaked. My baby boy gets changed as soon as he wets or messes his diaper, but even so we were still experiencing leaks and blowouts. This was incredibly frustrating! Thankfully Pampers has all but eliminated this problem. I see very few leaks now, which means fewer emergency changing of clothing and sheets.

Comfort
              Pampers are incredibly soft for disposable diapers and the Swaddlers line is particular is ultra plush.

• Absorbency:

And Pampers wins the game!

from Sevierville, TN

Comments about Pampers Swaddlers Diapers:

When I first had my son, I was given all different kinds of diapers at the baby shower. Some were decent, others I would never spend my money on. Along the way, I've embarked on a journey of using all different kinds of diapers, but in the end, Pampers always won. They are on the expensive side; thus why I tried many other brands, but in the end, the money is well worth it.

Very easy to use.

Leak Prevention
              I think they only leaked once, and that was only because we were out shopping and every place we went to didn't have a baby changing table, so he went longer than normal before I was able to change him. (You would think that every single place would have a changing table.....just saying).