Other Diapers:
Pampers

Pampers Swaddlers Diapers

Pros

• Highly absorbent (12)
  • Soft (12)
  • Adjustable fit (11)
  • Snug fit (9)
  • Good value (8)

• Newborn (14)
    • Leak Prevention:
    • Comfort:
    • Absorbency:
    • Reviewer Profile:
    • Parent of two or more children (11), First time parent (7)

Pampers or Huggies? I am a Pampers user all the way!

I am a devoted Pampers user. I have tried everything from Huggies to Pampers and everything in between (Target, CVS, Cosco, Organic, etc) and I like Pampers the best.Read complete review

So, what do I like about **pampers?**

1. They seem to fit my kids well with limited leakage. (direct translation-- means less change of clothes and less laundry!); the elastic and stretchy material are unmatched.
2. They are absorbent. If you are a bad parent and  leave your kids in them for too long, no worries.... they likely wont seep through.
3. You can start and finish your diaper experience with pampers. They have everything from baby swaddlers to pull ups. (birth to 5)
4. They have Sesame Street characters on them. I know it sounds silly, but when you have a child obsessed with Elmo, they even like seeing them on their diapers!
5. Stretchable closures. The sealing tabs on Pampers stretch with the child.So, it extends the use of a diaper within a certain size range.

I really have limited negatives on **Pampers.** Having been a user for 3 years, I cant think of many things to say other than they are expensive and inconsistently priced from store-to-store. On the other hand, when I used non-Pampers brands, I found myself having such a headache... leakage, poor fit, no expansion, poor elastic, etc. Dont cheap out! It is worth the investment. Pampers are my favorite.

One tip for any diaper user in the beginning: GET ONE SIZE UP!I always preferred more coverage than less!

I prefer Huggies

Wow! I had a lot of problems with these diapers. A lot of family members bought these when my first son was born and I was really appreciative. My boy continuously peed out of them. I tried folding the top down to try to stop the pee from coming out, but that didn't work either. As I was breastfeeding him, he would poop and it would always leak out onto his clothes. I would have to change his clothes after every feeding and randomly throughout the day. Needless to say, Huggies are all I use now.

The best diaper ever

from Brooklyn, NY

About Me Parent of Two or More Children

Pros

• Absorbent
  • Comforting
  • Convenient

• Diaper Changing

Comments about Pampers Swaddlers Diapers:

I always used Pampers Swaddlers and I love it. I have tried other diapers and nothing can beat this brand. It's a little more expensive but I have never had any problems. No leaks, no diaper rash due to absorption. And I love the indicator. Definitely love using these diapers...wish they were cheaper in cost.

Of the finest types of diapers

from algeria

About Me Parent of Two or More Children

Pros

• Absorbent
    • Comforting
    • Convenient
    • Easily Cleaned
    • No Leaks

• Pacifying
      • Soothing Baby

Comments about Pampers Swaddlers Diapers:

Great diapers, comfortable and healthy for children and a good price for everyone

The best diaper for your new little bundle

from Detroit, Mi

About Me First Time Parent

Pros

• Absorbent
      • No Leaks

• Diaper Changing
        • Soothing Baby

Comments about Pampers Swaddlers Diapers:

I loved the pampers swaddlers for my little one. Seemed comfortable for her & no leaks. I felt good about using pampers.

Life saver!!!

from Groton CT

About Me First Time Parent

Pros

• Adjustable Fit
        • Good Value
        • Highly Absorbent

Comments about Pampers Swaddlers Diapers:

Had a whole bunch a different bramds of diapers from my baby shower and always saved pampers for last and every brand leaked at bed time... my son would be soaked in the morning from his diapers leaking until I switched to pampers!! Highly suggest buying this brand!!!

The best diaper for your baby is this

from Seattle WA

About Me Parent of Two or More Children

Pros

• Adjustable Fit
          • durable
          • Eco-Friendly
          • Good Value
          • Highly Absorbent
          • Snug Fit
          • Soft

Cons

• There are no cons

Comments about Pampers Swaddlers Diapers:

My babies could not sleep well, their areas were irritated with previous diapers. But I found Pampers Diapers Swaddlers, the solution! Now my babies are happy, always dry and sleep very well, do not complain when sleeping !.

Not that great

from idaho

Comments about Pampers Swaddlers Diapers:

I have four kids, and my experience with these personally is the baby powder or whatever is in the diapers has caused 3 of 4 of my kids to break out in rash when theyre normally not sensitive to any other diapers or wipes. Aside from that if baby poos it seems to get caught in the what i would call net like bottom of the diapers and it sticks to baby and it makes a mess and is just really difficult to deal with. Pros is for potty messes on my kid that didnt break out using them they are really good, absorbent and are Very good for over night use, i also love how they have the color strip to tell you when baby has gone to the bathroom, which i found useful for newborns since even the smallest diapers run a little big at first and its sometimes hard to tell when they have gone to the bathroom. Now that more and more brands have that now it isnt as impressive to me as when i first discovered it. Overall i would say if you have them give them a try just keep an eye on your littles to ensure there isnt a bad reaction to the diaper, and be careful when changing a poo diaper. If they werent so expensive i would probably still buy them for one of my twins who did well with them, but i can honestly get really great diapers for a fraction of the cost. They all do the same job in the end, no point in paying extra money for something your babies will use for little to no time and it will go right into the garbage anyways.

from Fort Smith, Arkansas

About Me Parent of Two or More Children

Pros

• Adjustable Fit
          • Good Value
          • Highly Absorbent
          • Snug Fit
          • Soft

Comments about Pampers Swaddlers Diapers:

Pampers Swaddlers Diapers work great. They are not only comfortable for babies, they are also soft and fit well. The tabs do not break and the diapers do not leak. Great product and great quality.

favorite brand

from orlando

About Me First Time Parent

Pros

• Adjustable Fit
            • Eco-Friendly
            • Good Value
            • Highly Absorbent
            • Snug Fit
            • Soft

Comments about Pampers Swaddlers Diapers:

i LOVE the smell of these. i dont know if its just me or what but this has a great smell to it. i dont smell other diapers as strong as i do this one. not only that but i love pamapers rewards program.

I love

from Omaha,Ne

About Me First Time Parent

Pros

• Adjustable Fit
              • Highly Absorbent
              • Snug Fit
              • Soft

Comments about Pampers Swaddlers Diapers:

I wish they can make a size 6 . I love these they are so soft and comfy on my child . Everyone should try these and will see the difference from other diapers immidiately.

Loved pampers for my baby!

from Birmingham, AL

About Me First Time Parent

Pros

• Adjustable Fit
                • Highly Absorbent
                • Snug Fit
                • Soft

Comments about Pampers Swaddlers Diapers:

I loved swaddlers when my baby was an newborn/infant! Fantastic fit and the wet indicator was a huge help being a first time mommy. I have used several different brand diapers, but these are by far my favorite!