Other Diapers:
Huggies
Huggies Supreme Little Movers Diapers

Huggies Supreme Little Movers Diapers

Pros

• Adjustable fit (4)
  • Highly absorbent (4)
  • Snug fit (3)

• Toddler (4)
    • Reviewer Profile:
    • Parent of two or more children (4)

Huggies Little Movers Diapers are perfect for your little mover!

I received a free sample of **Huggies Supreme Little Movers Diapers **in the mail the other day from one of the online sites I visit for free samples.  I currently use [Huggies Snug & Dry Diapers][1] , so I was interested in seeing what the difference was between these two kinds of Huggies diapers.

My son's regular diaper, Huggies Snug & Dry, has a pretty straight line from the front to the back when you spread the diaper out flat.  The **Huggies Supreme Little Movers Diaper **has a more hour-glass shape to it so that it is tailored to fit the baby's body better.  This diaper has stronger, more durable tabs than my regular diaper and I definitely like these new tabs better.

Besides the contoured shape, I also love that it is nice and thick.  My son wore this diaper while playing and also while he was taking a three hour nap and when he woke up, this diaper performed great, just like the Snug & Dry Diapers do.

Basically this diaper has strong, sturdy tabs and a contoured shape to adhere to a moving baby or toddler's body.  It is nice and thick and very high-quality.  I have absolutely no complaints, I highly recommend them.

[1]: http://www.viewpoints.com/Huggies-Snug-and-Dry-review-6fcd5

Works well, feels kind of damp though, not my favorite.

I am a crazy coupon lady so I try all types of diapers, whichever ones are on sale. Huggies are not my favorite. I don't love the smell and I don't really like how when the diaper is wet it feels damp.  Huggies do have deals all the time though so a lot of times they are cheaper than all the other ones so I still use them even though there are things that I don't love about them.  As long as you change them often they won't leak but watch out if you forget to change it for too long because it will definitely leak!  The Little Movers Diapers are better than the other huggies though because they fit around the legs a little better for when they're crawling.  I like the disney pictures on the diapers and so do my girls! I also like that Huggies are pretty much at every store, they are very readily available.  Another cool thing about Huggies is the rewards program that they have.  The points add up slowly but it's still cool that they have it!!

One of the best diapers out there!!

from Jacksonville, NC

About Me Grandparent, Parent of Two or More Children, Stay at Home Parent

Pros

• Detailed
  • Stands on its Own

• crawling babies

Comments about Huggies Supreme Little Movers Diapers:

I use this product on my grandson.. when he first started to crawl these diapers were one of the few that didnt get to tight around his chubby thighs.. I would suggest these for active babies who are crawling around or starting to walk

• Was this a gift?:

Best diapers in the world.

from Woburn, MA

About Me First Time Parent

Pros

• Adjustable Fit
    • Good Value
    • Highly Absorbent
    • Snug Fit

Comments about Huggies Supreme Little Movers Diapers:

Huggies Little Movers are absolutely the best diapers for the on the move toddler. The double grip strips and snug fit waistband helps the diaper stay in place. Another great feature of the Little Movers diapers is the dry touch liner. The dry touch liner really help prevent the child from getting a rash. There's nothing I don't like about Little Movers I would definitely recommend them to a friend.

Love them

from Douglasville, GA

About Me Parent of Two or More Children

Pros

• Adjustable Fit
      • Highly Absorbent

Comments about Huggies Supreme Little Movers Diapers:

After having kiddies back to back. I can pretty much feel comfortable saying that I know a little something about disposable diapers.
        Ive tried most brands that are out there and the huggies little snugglers are my favorite when it comes to diapers for those kids that are attempting to move, crawl, walk or anything that comes close.

Pros:
        Great stretchy tabs allows you to adjust the fit as needed
        No strong smells from perfumes
        No leaks or blowouts

Cons:
        Just a little bit stiff. I wish they were a tad bit softer

I must also state that I love that fact that Huggies sees to have coupons available for these diapers often which is always a big help.
        These diapers are definitely worth the cost either way.

Great Growing Fit

from Marion, Illinois

About Me Parent of Two or More Children

Pros

• Adjustable Fit
        • Highly Absorbent
        • Snug Fit
        • Soft

• Infants
          • Newborn

Comments about Huggies Supreme Little Movers Diapers:

Huggie Diapers have always been amazing. There really is nothing bad that I can say about them at all. When it comes to my boys that wore them huggies worked perfectly. My boys were heavy wetters, it did not matter how little they had to drink or if they just peed been changed and had to pee again. It really was insane. Huggies was there and they worked really well for us. I will admit there were a couple times that I did get a bad batch of diapers. There were holes in the lining and the crystals were just pouring out. I had to contact Kimberly Clark and they helped me instantly. The company is really amazing. If it was not for an amazing company I would have not stayed with them after the incident. The diapers were replaced and never ran into another issue with huggies diapers. I really love the stretchy tab on the diaper. When comparing that stretchy tab on the diaper it was the best compared to others.

No leaks

from Greer, SC

About Me Parent of Two or More Children

Pros

• Adjustable Fit
          • Highly Absorbent
          • Snug Fit
          • Soft

• Infants

Comments about Huggies Supreme Little Movers Diapers:

We used Huggies Little Movers for both our daughters are really liked them a lot. The fit well, don't leak, and have a great rewards program. Our first daughter was an amazing sleeper (sleeping 12-15 hours a night) and these diapers never leaked with her. She never complained about discomfort and they seemed really soft to me. The one thing I did not like about these diapers was that they are not eco-friendly (and use chemicals for bleaching etc.) If you don't want to deal with cloth diapers, we loved Huggies brand in our house and would highly recommend it.

I love Huggies diapers, and I would never switch!

Comments about Huggies Supreme Little Movers Diapers:

I have tried many different brands of diapers over the years, and I have definitely settled on Huggies. I worked in a daycare for a few years, so I used many different brands of diapers for the different children, as well as trying different things while taking care of my foster children. The Huggies diapers fit better, hold more, smell less, and are easy to use.

The Huggies diapers are very easy to use, and put on. The tabs stick well, but are not too hard to pull on and off. The diaper is stretchy and easy to fit over the babies legs. My husband is easily able to diaper children with Huggies, and he doesn't do it very often anymore.

Leak Prevention
            Huggies are great for holding everything in, and absorbing lots of liquids when necessary. The stretchy, elastic back and leg holes really help keep everything in, and they are super absorbent so liquids don't leak out.

Comfort
            These diapers seem very comfortable for babies, and fit well. They are stretchy and absorbent, making them feel better.

Absorbency
            These diapers are great at holding in lots of liquids, especially overnight or naptime, or when your child has just had a lot to drink. They fill up without leaking out, whether they are standing up, laying down, or moving around.

Great design perfect fit

from Ohio

Comments about Huggies Supreme Little Movers Diapers:

I love the new design! When I first tried these diapers I was concerned with how good they would work when full and if they would create more of a mess then I could deal with compared to a full size diaper. To my surprise everything stayed in the diaper and my kid is running around like never before with less diaper rash and more leg movement. Now my kid seems to want to walk around more and he doesn't need me to carry him as much and I think it has in part to due with the new diapers. I think the Huggies little movers are for more active babies and if you have a newborn stick with traditional diapers for an easier clean up. I would recommend this product for anyone who wants their baby to really run around.

Perfect fit and I think my kid likes them.

Leak Prevention
            i was iffy about this diaper at first but it does prevent leaks as it should.

Comfort
            I have never personally put one on ha ha but in my opinion my kid is happier in them and less restricted.

Absorbency
            Absorbs about 75 percent of what a traditional diaper does but still a great product!

Huggies Supreme Little Movers

Comments about Huggies Supreme Little Movers Diapers:

This are great diapers. They do not leak and absorb enough to be used at night time. My daughter has horribly sensitive skin and gets rashes very easily. These seem to be good for her in that they do not give her rashes or make them worse if she already has one. They don't cause redness or marks on the legs or stomach either. The characters on them are cute too and they are very soft diapers.

Simple to use, lay your child on them, pull up the front and fasten. Simple as that.

Leak Prevention
            I've never had an issue with leaks using the Huggies Little Movers. I use them at night for my 3 year old and she never wakes up wet. She's not a heavy wetter, just a normal wetter so not sure how they would hold up to a heavy wetter.

Comfort
            These are very soft diapers and do not leave any marks on the legs or stomach from the elastic.

Absorbency
            I have never had a Huggies Little Movers leak on me yet. I use these at night time and so far my daughter wakes up completely dry.

• Absorbency:

Pre potty training diapers for toddlers on the move.

Comments about Huggies Supreme Little Movers Diapers:

Huggies Supreme Little Movers Diapers are an amazing pull up style diaper for busy moms and babies on the go. My toddler is 19 months old and he already loves wearing them. He's figured out how to pull them down to go potty, and is trying to learn how to put them on by himself. My 8 year old helps him with them sometimes. They are that easy to get on.

I love the way the prevent leaks and fit so well to his body while he is running, walking, crawling, and climbing. They even work while he is scooting across the floor. And while they are not big and bulky like other diapers, but rather slim and fitting like pull ups, they still provide all the comfort and care that diapers do, with all the ease of a Pull Ups. My son can even sleep in them and not wake up soaked, because of the fitted waist band and leg bands that allow a wide range of motion while still holding the Huggies Supreme Little Movers Diaper in place.

I take them with me everywhere now because it is so much easier to put these on than to fight with tabs that might rip, or waists that might not stop the leak. And he loves it too, and wants to try doing it himself, when putting them on or taking them off, so happy mom and happy son. And that's why I love having Huggies Supreme Little Movers Diapers in my busy life, and would highly recommend them to anyone who asked.

• Absorbency:

Ok, diaper I just don't think they are the most absorbant!

Comments about Huggies Supreme Little Movers Diapers:

I like these diapers well enough for my son because they are soft and they fit him nicely. However, he does leak through at least once or twice a week in these diapers because they aren't as absorbent as other brands I use. They are a very durable diaper, the tabs don't rip off easy like some diapers I have tried, so there isn't any frustration there. They are a mid-priced diaper, and I say a pretty average value for the money.

These diapers are very soft and easy to put on. The one thing that I do absolutely love about them is that the tabs stay on nicely even if you pull too hard by mistake they don't just rip right off.

Leak Prevention
            For leak prevention I think that Huggies movers are just average. My son has a few leaky diapers with these, which with other brands I don't have the same problem. They are pretty good you just need to make sure to change your child often enough to prevent leaking through to clothing.

Comfort
            Very soft and stretchy! Great for that child who is on the go!

Absorbency
            This is what doesn't totally sell me on Huggies movers because I have found better diapers out there for absorbency.