Other Sodas & Beverages:
Rice Dream
Rice Dream Non-dairy Rice Milk

Rice Dream Non-dairy Rice Milk

The best milk out there.

Rice milk is better than cow's milk AND soymilk.  The taste is light, sweet, and oh so delicious!  You've got to try it because it tastes unlike anything else.  Unlike soymilk it doesn't have an earthy taste, and of course it's great if you're lactose-intolerant.  The only con is that it's expensive.  Anyway, all my friends who've tried it love it.  A great product to splurge on every once in a while, for the taste as well as for it's unique health benefits.

Rice Dream is good for allergies but needs some flavor.

My family needs to use non-dairy milk drinks. I am happy Rice Dream is widely available. It can be swapped in my recipes quite easily. I am also happy that it is pleasant tasting though I think it still needs a bit of a tweak to make it outstanding. Rice Dream also has the great perk of being able to store it in the pantry for quite awhile. Overall a good product worth the slighty higher price because of allergy needs.

Rice Dream Rice Milk - Tasty non-dairy alternative

Comments about Rice Dream Non-dairy Rice Milk:

I started drinking Rice Dream Rice Milk as a substitute for cow's milk because I'm lactose-intolerant and I wanted to try a non-dairy alternative. I was pleasantly surprised with how tasty Rice Dream Rice Milk is. In terms of taste, it isn't a perfect substitute for cow's milk; It's a bit watery by comparison, but it does have a pleasant sweet taste. I also like the convenience of the aseptic containers so that it doesn't have to be refrigerated until it's opened.

Rice Dream Non-dairy Rice Milk is ok but not great

from Lynnwood, WA

Comments about Rice Dream Non-dairy Rice Milk:

I eat a vegan diet so buy milk alternatives to use with cereal and recipes. I definitely prefer almond milk over the rice milk. It tasted fine with the cereal but almond is better to me. Still happy to see any milk alternative out there though!

Rice Dream is an excellent milk alternative.

from Cleveland, OH

Comments about Rice Dream Non-dairy Rice Milk:

Rice Dream is an excellent milk alternative both for those with dairy allergies or those who simply want to avoid milk for the health benefits. I have switched to rice dream along with my wife who has a dairy allergy and have not looked back. It is very tasty and fits perfectly with cold as well as hot cereals we eat. It is a little more expensive than soy milk but noes not have that nutty aftertaste. We purchase ours at significant discount at our local warehouse club.

Hermetically sealed, next best thing to home made!

from Pittsburgh, PA

Comments about Rice Dream Non-dairy Rice Milk:

Rice Dream is a brand of non-dairy rice milk, which is a dairy-free way to enjoy a number of foods. Great for the vegan who's just starting out and doesn't want to give up cereal and "milk", rice milk is really wuite easy to make. The best use for the Rice Dream product is as an on-the-go starchy snack, great with a bag of dried fruit ot some granola, or even as an additive to a packed meal. Smaller containers are great for brown bagging, and a larger container can sit in the fridge at the office to offer a fat-free way to enjoy lightened coffee. Rice milk is a great drink for athletic activity, as the starches and sugars provide much-needed energy and the water helps to re-hydrate the body. This is a very useful product.

The best!

from Austin, TX

Comments about Rice Dream Non-dairy Rice Milk:

I love this rice milk! I have it on my cereal every moring. From my experience, it's not the best to bake or cook with. It has a very thin consistancy-like water. It's good on cereal, though. And the taste is kind of bland, too.

rice milk is a tasty good milk alternative

from Spring Valley, CA

Comments about Rice Dream Non-dairy Rice Milk:

A few years ago I had realized that most of my chronic congestion was occuring heavily after dairy consumption. So I decided to find a good tasting alternative. Soy, for me, is a horribly nasty tasting liquid, Bleh.  I tried a couple other milks, and was not quite satisfied until I tried rice milk! It's a tad waterier than milk but I was used to nonfat so not all that much different in consistancy.  I like rice, but wasn't sure if it would taste, well, like a bowl of rice! The ingredients after all are Rice and Water. Period. To my suprise is has a slight tapioca taste to it, light and slightly sweet. The big differnce to me is no aftertaste. Milk always leaves me with a milky aftertaste and rice milk doesn't seemt o have one. I use it in all the same capacities I'd use regular milk and haven't had any problems at all.  And yup my congestion is all gone!  Unless of course I have that occasional bowl of ice cream.  I do not care for the RiceCream (icecream) at all. For some reason it is not the great ice cream alternative that Rice Dream is for milk.

Rice Dream is good for allergies but needs some flavor.

from Fairmont, WV

Comments about Rice Dream Non-dairy Rice Milk:

excellent for lactose intolerant people

from Caddo Mills, TX

Comments about Rice Dream Non-dairy Rice Milk:

I am lactose intolerant and I cannot tolerate anything with milk; I also have irritable bowel syndrome and have grain allergies. Basically it is hard to find anything to eat that does not bother me. I stayed away from anything that had milk in the name; I finally decided to try rice milk after researching and finding that it should not create issues for me.  I bought this in the original flavor and must say it is the best thing ever.  I have even cooked using it in place of real milk.  I could not tell any difference, but some recipes cannot have milk substitutes or they will not come out right.  You will have to read the recipe recommendations.  I use this mainly to add to my oatmeal.  I can't eat other cereals.  I don't drink it in a glass like milk, but I don't see why a person cannot.  The taste is not really evident; I would say the texture and taste are most like regular milk.  I bought a different brand of rice milk (organic) and it had a little different color and texture (thinner) than this one.  I like this one better.  Just be aware that it does have calories too and fit it into your meal plan accordingly.

The best milk out there.

from Palatine, IL

Comments about Rice Dream Non-dairy Rice Milk:

An excellent alternative to cow's milk.

from Hinckley, OH

Comments about Rice Dream Non-dairy Rice Milk:

Rice Dream is an excellent alternative to cow's milk.  For those who have allergies to dairy, Rice Dream can be substituted on cereal (my son couldn't even tell the differece), in recipies, and smoothies.  I even make hot cocoa using Rice Dream.  Excellent product!