View more Anti-Aging Moisturizers
Revision Skincare Retinol Facial Repair Serum

revision skin careRevision Skincare Retinol Facial Repair Serum

Makes my skin glow

from Ball Ground, GA

Comments about revision skin care Revision Skincare Retinol Facial Repair Serum:

I was prescribed Revision Intensive Facial Repair to combat wrinkles and to provide appropriate hydration.  My face flaked for about a week until the lotion had worked its magic to bring up the new skin.  I get many complements about how my skin seems to "glow" and to be "radiant."  I find that I have to take a day off about once a week because my skin is sensitive and begins to feel sunburned.  I don't take more than a couple of days off at a time or I will experience flaking again.  During the summer, this product provide adequate hydration as well a wrinkle repair, but in the winter I need to add another product at night so that I don't feel drawn and dry.

This is a great product that I would recommend to my friends.  However, I think it is important to visit a skincare professional to be sure the product is right for you.  It seems expensive, but given the fact that it takes such a small amount, I feel it is a good value for the results obtained.