Other Sleeping Pills & Snoring Remedies:
Rescue Sleep (20mL) Bach Flower Remedies Brand: Bach (Vincent Bach)

Rescue Sleep (20mL) Bach Flower Remedies Brand: Bach (Vincent Bach)

Works most of the time

from Godley, TX

Comments about Rescue Sleep (20mL) Bach Flower Remedies Brand: Bach (Vincent Bach):

I have used Bach's Rescue Remedy for years but recently was encouraged to try the Sleep Remedy by my midwife. I am 34 weeks pregnant with twins and currently using seven pillows and a couch coushion to be comfortable enough to sleep at night. But lately even when I could get "comfortable" I was having a hard time falling asleep because my mind kept wondering and just would not shut up. The regular rescue remedy would help occasionally but the sleep remedy helps the most. It does contain alcohol but i consider it much safer than most of the over the counter drugs that people use during pregnancy. The bottle even says "safe for the whole family". I definitely know some kids who would benefit from a dose of this stuff. I have even heard that you can use the regular rescue remedy to rub on a newborns feet to help calm him. I am sure that you could do the same with the sleep remedy.

Rescue Sleep actually works

from Sunnyvale, CA

It seems odd that a flower essence blend could actually help with insomnia, but it really can.

The Rescue Sleep formula is the same as Bach's Rescue Remedy blend, with the addition of one other flower essence--the one for repetitive thoughts.  So Rescue Sleep helps best with insomnia that's connected to a restless mind that won't let you relax and fall asleep.  There have been a couple times when I used it and I still couldn't sleep, but generally it does help me at least relax and feel a little bit better even being awake, instead of feeling that horrible kind of insomnia where you toss and turn and feel really frustrated.

There is a different Rescue Sleep formula for kids that doesn't contain alcohol.  I actually tried to put a little bit of this one on my nipple for my kid to nurse, and I'm afraid that didn't work at all to help him sleep.  Then again I guess babies don't have insomnia because of restless minds and thinking too much--ha ha.  Anyhow, for adults like me who think too much, Rescue Sleep is a good tool in the arsenal against insomnia and definitely good to try before any medicine alternatives--no side effects at all and it won't tax your liver or kidney like those other things!