2.6
Other Travel Websites:
RedWeek.com

WARNING on Redweek change of policy

Redweek now defaults to their collection process. You have to physically go into settings and turn off the option to stop them from collecting the money from the renter. They will be holding the money for my rental unit for almost a year before i will get paid!! I find that grievous. They have agreed to pay me a whopping $5 in interest for keeping the rent of $7,800 for almost a year. Should have read the contract before I signed...never again!

Charlotte, NC

Deceptive Dishonest on Payments

RedWeek contract states they will pay you within 2 days of check in date but they do not as other posts have stated, especially on holiday weeks! It has taken numerous emails to them (no phone number to talk to a person) and they keep claiming they have moved to a "new" payment system which is what is causing the delays. Awful customer service and if there is a good lawyer who has rented from them and in the same position, they should put them on notice for all of us on breach of contract!!!

FL

Do no Use Red Week Deposit System

I signed up with Red Week to rent my timeshare of December Vacation Week. They took the deposit for my unit in October. The Rental week ran December 23-30, I received a notice that my money was sent electronically to me on December 29. Well past the time it was supposed to be sent to me. Using their system I elected direct deposit to my bank. After I put my banking information in, the notice states the money will be deposited to your account on January3, 2018! They hold your money for an extended period of time then you have to wait for a direct deposit! This system is awful do not use Red Week deposit system it is awful. I will not rent my unit again thru Red Week.Com

Massachusetts

false

The worst customer service I have ever experienced.

Their customer service is non-existent. Notice no phone number to contact them. If you email your concerns, you either get an auto response or other delay tactics. We have a "deeded" assigned delux corner unit (more sq ft than others, with higher HOA fees) that is verifiable, but they refuse to list it correctly. I asked them to call me, so we can do a 3-way call with the reservation center, but they won't call. Over a month and no response.

Los Angeles

Never Ever use Redweek Verified

There agreement and advertising regarding when you will receive your money is a total joke. What they say and deliver are two different things. I even reached out to the President of Redweek and he basically said go pound sand. They have no obligation to honor their agreement or advertising on the timing of payment. Never ever use this service. Total rip off

Charlotte , NC

false

Not bad but you have to be a member

The thing I do not like about this website is that it can be deceiving. It is a timeshare based website where you can rent or buy a timeshare. I do not advise buying time shares off of here at all. I do not believe you would make back what you pay in rentals. However, they do have some good prices on rentals. However, what it does not tell you up front is that you have to pay a membership fee in order to rent from the website. The fee is only $15 but I believe it should be listed up front. If you are willing to pay the fee, you can get some good deals on vacation rentals. You can rent in some of the most exotic locations for a fair price. Ease of Use It is really easy to search time shares for renting. They break a location down really specifically and let you search in the exact city you want. However, you do not know about the membership fee until you have selected your location. Features You can buy or rent time shares from here.

Easy to use

I used this website to rent an international timeshare at a resort I have visited before. I knew I wanted to visit again and used redweek because I had heard positive reviews. The resort I wanted was easy to find on redweek. I quickly pulled up a list of available timeshare units of varying sizes and quickly saw the dates available and prices for each unit. I like how the listings have detailed descriptions, photographs and user ratings. I used the user ratings to help pick which timeshare unit I rented. I like how you can see the size, price and location of each available unit as well as still see the prices of units that have been rented to compare the prices of those to the units that are still available. I used the website's advice regarding protecting myself by not paying all money upfront and by using a rental agreement, a template of which is provided for free on the website. Customer Service I have not needed to use the customer service to date.

true

Great site for renting and selling time shares

We use this site in a few ways, one for renting out our time share for the time that we don't use it, for renting a time share in an area that we want to go that ours doesn't offer, and also for buying time shares.This is a perfect fir for a family. Some of the time shares have a full kitchen and separate bedroom, almost like an apartment. Most also have a resort feeling to them with kids attractions. This site saved us thousands on our aruba time share! I would definitely recommend this site to others. Ease of Use This site is very easy to navigate. It does require you to sign in even as a guest, so you can't just surf the deals. You can become member but there is a fee involved Features This site enables your to rent a time share, buy a time share or sell a time share. We have done all three of these with ease on the site. They also allow you to sell points which some timeshares operate on point systems and not many site are willing to take them. Customer Service We have never had to use the customer service on this site. However, they do state on the home page that there are no tours for the time share. They should be more specific that there are no tour "Required" but once you are at the timeshare you will be approached. In some cases a few times, but it depends on where you stay

Redweek.com Takes care of Sellers and buyers

Timeshares are great, but sometimes, you may not be able to use your timeshare week for one reason or another. One web service that will help find a buyer for your week or will sell you a week of someone elese' timeshare is **Redweek.com**, a travel service that specializes in time share sales and rentals. **Travel Service Facts and Figures:** Redweek.com is a useful travel site dedicated to timeshare sales and service. Existing timeshare owners can place their time share week up for sale and hope for a good offer. On the flip side, those looking for a week of vacation can use this site to browse for weeks of vacation that timeshare owners have made available for purchase. Redweek.com is so- named because a red week is a designation given to a timeshare that is offered during the peak travel season. It is only a name, however- any time share can be offered for rental in this site. Those who are offering their week need to be careful to include as much positive information as possible about the resort and surrounding attractions. The better you can describe your resort and all it has to offer, the better your chances to make a sale. Those looking for a vacation in a nice resort should also consider using Redweek.com and the reason is because the pricing is often very good- significantly cheaper than what you would pay if you tried to purchase time at the same resort from a general purpose travel web site. Time shares offered in less traveled places often offer the best deals of all and you can really save yourself some money. **Bottom Line Viewpoint:** My bottom line with Redweek.com is that it is a very good option for people who need to find a week of vacation at a nice resort or place an existing resort up for sale. You can get some really good bargains here, but sellers need to be paitent- it can take many months before you get an offer. Most will not mind, as the rewards are good and the experience if generally positive for all. Ease of Use Easy to find what you want in the area of your choosing Features The site could use some more options, but it still isn't bad.

Houston, TX