Other Humidifiers:

Cons

love it

from concord nc

About Me Professional, Renter

Pros

• Adjustable Settings
  • cleans, has helped with my allergies.
  • Easy To Use
  • Lightweight

Cons

• Bedroom
    • Dry Winter
    • Living Room
    • Nursery

love it.

• I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand

nice deodorizer

Comments about Rainbow RainMate Humidifier:

Ours was free, we put our name in for a "drawing" but I'm pretty sure they drew all the names for vacuum demos, giving the rainmate free. It does help with odors, and the water evaporates so i guess it adds humidity, but I'm pretty sure it does not purify the air. Its in our living room. We have three kids, three dogs, and a bird in this room daily. The water does not change color or appear dirty. I add scented liquid from walmart or essential oils for smell, eucalyptus helps when were sick. Over all nice, but i don't think it would have been worth retail value. The sound is a low steady noise, so it can be relaxing but doesnt sound like rain. My husband loves it and leaves it on non stop, but i have to turn it off sometimes and just take a break from the sound of it spinning.

All you have to do is clean it with dish soap, it is super easy.

Owned over a year,we haven't broke it yet.

Its pretty simple, not terrible to look at. The kids like to watch the water swirl.i think there should be a duck or frog in it, lol.

rainbow rainmate

Comments about Rainbow RainMate Humidifier:

I have had mine for about a year I have four dogs and three cats and what a blessing I love mine. I can breath better and the dander is no more.

Output Volume
    works great

I have had it over a year still works like I just got it

very easy to clean

made very well

love the night light

Love this humidifier

Comments about Rainbow RainMate Humidifier:

We have owned the Rainbow RainMate Humidifier for quite some time now and would not give it up for any other humidifier on the market. This humidifier has great performance and a strong motor. The durability of the rain mate has been so much better than we had expected. The rain mate is also quite while in use which is very important. It has a great design that is simple, sleek and functional. One of the best features of the rainbow rain mate humidifier is the easy clean up involved with this great machine. We also like that with the rainbow rain mate we can add scents to the water in the holding take to help freshen and deodorize the room. We usually add essential oils to the water to help sooth, relax and relieve stress. This has to be one of the absolute best humidifiers on the market today. I would definately recommend this humidifier to anyone looking for a great humidifier.

• Output Volume:

Quiet, cool to watch and smells good

from Colton, SD

Comments about Rainbow RainMate Humidifier:

I have 3 of these air cleaners in my 7 pet home. I also purchased the 4 scent bottles to add into the water and believe me one small bottles will last you years. The rainmate is easy to clean and run...all you do is need water , fill it up to the line, add 1- 2 drops of scent if you want and hit the on switch. No filters to buy and has never broken down on me. We've owned them for 4 years now and have gotten one for my senior grandpa and my mother. I live to see the difference in the water before i turn it on and after its been on for an hour. They're handy to put in any room. I've used them while painting my walls to reduce the odors. Not matter what odors it sucks up, the water always smells clean and nice after cleaning.

Output Volume
    Not too loud but can hear and feel the air circulating by it.

Won't clean your whole house at once, just one smaller room at a time.

Very easy to clean! Simply dump out the old water and refill. No cleaning parts or replacing filters.

Neat little thing

from Broken Arrow, OK

Comments about Rainbow RainMate Humidifier:

We recently won of these at a local home and garden show. I was under the impression that it was an air purifier, but I've done a little research online and everything that I have found says that it is just a deodorizer, not an air purifier. It is a really cool little machine, because you can put different scents in it to smell up your house. The guy that brought it out to us said that you could turn it on when you burn something in the kitchen, and it will quickly take the odor away. You also don't have to use the scents that rainbow makes, you can use anything you want, even your favorite purfume! There is also a eucalyptus scent that rainbow does sell that is supposed to help with allergies and sinuses--we haven't tried that one yet. It is supposed to cover about a 250 -300 square foot room, so it is a pretty small machine. It is really neat that it "rains" on the inside, but I wish that it were an actual purifier. It was free for us though, so I can't complain much!

Rainbow Rainmate

from Thibodaux, LA

Comments about Rainbow RainMate Humidifier:

I talked to a few people that said the Rainbow Rainmate was a filteration system as well as a deodorizer. It does deoderize the home, but it does not filter anything. There were reveiws that their water was dirty after using the product showing that the product truey cleaned the air. Unless my house is super clean (which its not) the product only deodorizes the house. That is what the product was made for. My whole throught process on this is why would anyone spend that much money on a deodorizer? I purchased my product NEW on an online auction site. I love the product, but I would not have spent near the amount of money it retails for. My husband and kids love the scents that I use and it does work very well. I have purchased various scents that we enjoy for the holidays like baked apple pie or pumpkin spice. Everyone always comments on how well my home smells when they walk in. However, the rain sounds make everyone sleepy. LOL I love this feature the best with 3 small children.

Rainbow Rainmate

from Orlando, FL

Comments about Rainbow RainMate Humidifier:

I received a Rainbow Rainmate as a gift from my sister who also owns one. She knew how much I loved hers. I like that is a combination humidifer, air freshener and deodorizer all in one. It is real simple to use. You just add water to the bowl and you can add fragrances for a nice scent if you choose, or use just plain water. Place the top on and plug in and turn on. I like mine so much that I own two of them. I have one in my bedroom on my nightstand. I love the rainfall sound it makes, so soothing to listen to as you drift off to sleep. We have a family pet so it is nice that this product collects all the stuff that floats around in the air. The water can become dirty and needs to be cleaned often and refilled with clean water. Just clean with dishwashing liquid and water. Do not use anything harsh on the bowl as it will scratch.

I love it my rainmate made my 10 year old carpet look new again

from Montpelier, OH

Comments about Rainbow RainMate Humidifier:

I had Dirtdevils for years, went thru 3 of them with my huskies and their pet hair, my last vacumn was an Oreck.  When I first checked out the RainMate I wasn't expecting much.  But what I had seen that came out of my carpet even though I had just vacumned before the demostrator showed - I was shocked.  When I got my mate and started cleaning from room to room I did take my time going over the carpet and that's when I noticed at how much it came back to life.   I especially like the idea of adding a different scent everytime that I clean, this gives the house a different scent everytime.  I have dusted furniture, walls and even the ceiling and the fans so far.  I don't know how I lived without for it for so many years.  I WILL NOT GIVE IT UP!  Living out in the country one doesn't realize how much dirt gets into the carpet till you remove the water and undesirables that it has collected.

Will always own a Rainmate!!!

from Clover, SC

Comments about Rainbow RainMate Humidifier:

Rainbow is a company that sells some of the best vaccuums I have ever known of, so when I heard that they also made air purifiers I had to get one and try it out. The Rainbow Rainmate was the best purchase I think I have ever made for my home. It is small and quiet.  All you need is some water and an outlet.  You can tell an enormous difference in just an hours time. We smoke in my home and with the Rainbow Rainmate, it helps with the smoke and odor of smoking in our home.  You can tell its working also by the way the water will turn a yucky color.  It pulls all the nasty things out of the air and throws it into the water so it can not escape like it may with other purifiers that have filters.  Another plus to having a air purifier that filters through water is getting to put scents into the water.  You can get concentrated liquid potpourri and place a few drops in the water.  The room just fills with the scent! The Rainbow Rainmate is just amazing. We now have two and are thinking of getting another!