3.2
RCA
RCA - 50" diagonal RCA Scenium DLP HD Television

RCA - 50" diagonal RCA Scenium DLP HD Television

3.2

Wouldn't recommend for gaming.

Comments about RCA - 50" diagonal RCA Scenium DLP HD Television:

My grandfather gave me this TV when he purchased a new one. I mostly use a TV for gaming purposes and was excited to receive this because it was bigger than my prior TV. Wouldn't recommend for gaming, absolutely horrible.

Picture Quality
As said before, I primarily game when using a television and was excited when this was larger. I thought I'd finally be able to read the subtitles on my games but it was in fact, worse. It's blurry, the colors aren't all that vibrant. On top of that sometimes the show gets cut off at top (which isn't a big deal), but it also means so does whatever game I'm playing which in some cases could make the game unplayable seeing as how no matter what way I adjust the screen there will always be something cut off.

Sound Quality
I often have to put the volume all the way up to hear it, which is annoying. Even then, I can't hear it sometimes. The odd thing is I could hear it fine if I'm a few room away, but the sound has trouble moving around the room it's in I guess. I'd use subtitles but I wouldn't be able to read them!

Survived through 3-4 moves and still works fine.

• Picture Quality:
  • Sound Quality:

RCA Scenium HD50LPW175 a lemon

from Laguna Beach, CA

Comments about RCA - 50" diagonal RCA Scenium DLP HD Television:

I will never buy another RCA.  The TV broke after 5 months and was repaired 4 times by them.  The warranty went out waiting for parts.  They do not stand by 1 year warranty and after 3 years of writing and calling them they offered me a 3 year old model that was not available anywhere for sale as it was sitting in their warehouse...not even on ebay.  I fought them myself and got a refund after 3 years.

RCA is a brand that I trust

from Elkhart, IN

Comments about RCA - 50" diagonal RCA Scenium DLP HD Television:

RCA is a brand that I always trust and rely on. I have never had a negative experience with any of their products that I have ever purchased. The TV features a very clear picture and I believe that the quality surpasses any other brands that are on the market. I would recomend this TV to anyone who is looking for a reliable TV.

not that good, need surround system

from Pulaski, VA

Comments about RCA - 50" diagonal RCA Scenium DLP HD Television:

We love this TV but the sound is not that good so we purchased a surround system, however the picture is great, especially in HDTV. I would definately reccomend this to a friend, and the sound on all these larger lcd tv's is not that great. It is very heavy  so make sure you have someone to help you or get the company to delive it .

do not buy this tv

from Crestwood, KY

Comments about RCA - 50" diagonal RCA Scenium DLP HD Television:

I have had nothing but problems with the rca dlp tv's. Rca has sent me 3 different tv's and they all have the same problem. they turn themselves on and off, they blow out hte power boards. RCA did give me decent customer services. But after two years they are now giving me ALL of my money back because they cannot fix the problems

DLP is the next generation in television broadcasting.

from El Reno, OK

Comments about RCA - 50" diagonal RCA Scenium DLP HD Television:

**I demonstrate DLP tv's in stores to make people aware of this new technology.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                   **