Other Tax & Finance Softwares:

Quicken Deluxe 2011

Quicken 2011 works great for family and small business recordkee

from Skokie, IL

Comments about Quicken Deluxe 2011:

Quicken 2011 does a great job of recordkeeping for our family finances and my music business.

entry is easy and I like autofill on previous vendors.

Customer Service
haven't needed it on this version

Features
nice reports and I like the electroniuc download from banks.

Phone App Availability
no ap, but I don't need one.

• Customer Service:
  • Features:
  • Phone App Availability:

Solid Quicken product

from Springdale, AR

Comments about Quicken Deluxe 2011:

Quicken Deluxe 2011 really will help you to simplify your finances as well as gain an incredible amount of control over them.  First, I really like how it shows all of your accounts in one, easy to see place.  It also does a great job of categorizing your expenses, helping you to see where your money is actually going.  Thirdly, it does a good job of showing you where in your budget you can save money.  It helps you to create a plan for saving to pay of debt, buy a large purchase (like a big screen TV), and even to save for retirement.

I've been using Quicken for years, so it was really easy for me to set up.  However, my father, who is 83, recently set it up and downloaded his financial information from his bank.  He did this in just a few hours, which is quite a feat for someone who up to this point, had done everything by hand.  Also, he used customer support, which was very kind and helpful for a guy who doesn't hear too well anymore.  Great product overall!

Quicken Deluxe Works for Me

from Fresno, CA

Comments about Quicken Deluxe 2011:

We started looking for a new finance program after Quicken got rid of their free online service. We finally decided on this one. There are a few features that were available online that are not included in this program. That was a surprise and dissapointing to us. However, it gets the job done and we don't have any problems with it. We definitely preferred the online version over this one, though.