Other Hand Sanitizers:
Purell
Purell Instant Hand Sanitizer with Aloe

Purell Instant Hand Sanitizer with Aloe

Cons

This is so convenient to carry around

from Arlington, TX

About Me Brand Buyer

Pros

• Easy To Use
  • Gentle
  • Kills Germs
  • Leaves Skin Soft

• Camping
    • Lunch Box
    • Purses
    • School
    • Traveling
    • Workplace

Comments about Purell Instant Hand Sanitizer with Aloe:

I loved having this small bottles of Purell, it doesn't leave my hands sticky or dry. I love the convince of being able to have this in my purse or my children's backpack.

I would buy this product again

from Paragould Arkansas

About Me Budget Buyer

Pros

• Easy To Use
    • Gentle
    • Kills Germs
    • Leaves Skin Soft

• Camping
      • Lunch Box
      • Purses
      • Traveling
      • Workplace

Comments about Purell Instant Hand Sanitizer with Aloe:

I use the hand sanitizer faithfully I love it

Kills Germs But Leaves My Hands Feeling Slimy

from Pittsburgh, PA

Comments about Purell Instant Hand Sanitizer with Aloe:

Any time I go to the hospital to visit someone I am bombarded with requests to use the hand sanitizers before I enter a room and when I leave a room. It gets to the point that I flat out refuse to use it because the nurses and aides really pressure people into using it. I wash my hands often so in most cases I don't need to use a sanitizer. Personally I don't like the feel of products like Purell because even though it evaporates it leaves my hands feeling slimy.

I do have a bottle of it in my SUV and use it after I handle money, if I have been at the grocery store or butcher and have handled packages of pork or chicken and when I have a cold but it isn't something that I use every day. If I have the chance to wash my hands instead of using Purell I will but there are times, like when I leave the bank or store, when that is not an option.

I prefer the unscented versions of this and when I do buy it I get the small bottles; they are easier to store in the between-seat compartment of my SUV and are the perfect size for my needs. I recently bought one of the small bottles with the clip on the end; I attached that to my gym bag so I can use it after I workout if the bathrooms and showers are packed. If it dried faster I would probably use this more often. While I like that it kills germs on contact I would rather wash my hands with soap and hot water than to use this.

Cold Free

Comments about Purell Instant Hand Sanitizer with Aloe:

I love this stuff! I used to catch every virus, cold and flu that came around. I work in a position that requires continual contact with clients. They come in sick, with their sick kids, they sneeze, cough and then touch everything in sight. Believe me, sprays that say they kill germs do not protect you or sanitize. I've tried them all and still get sick. I started bringing my Purell to work and keep it at my desk and take it downstairs with me when I am meeting with clients. I have now been cold, flu and virus free for the past 8 months. In case you are thinking it will dry your hands out, the new ones with vitamin E and aloe are almost moisturizing.

The amazing Purell Instant Hand Sanitizer with Aloe.

Comments about Purell Instant Hand Sanitizer with Aloe:

This product is amazing, it helps kill germs, gives a great smell, and not to mention that it can fit in my pocket. I'm glad it was invented and that I can just buy them from the store since I am a germ-freak. I would definitely recommend this item to another any time.

Purell Hand Sanitizer with Aloe

Comments about Purell Instant Hand Sanitizer with Aloe:

I thought Purell hand sanitizer could not get any better until it bought out a new version with Aloe. Purell was already the best sanitizer in my opinion, but my thoughts were confirmed a while ago when I noticed restaurants, bathrooms, optitians and even the dentist started stocking a wall-mounted canister on their walls for free, customer use. This has to be a good product if companies are supplying it for free use by their customers I thought. Then Purell bettered themselves by bringing out Purell with Aloe. Of course, Purell was already great at killing bacteria, 99.9% by all accounts, but after application it did leave ones hands feeling a little dry. No so with Aloe! If I had to be really critical of the product, it does sting your hands a bit if you have any form of cuts or grazes which my kids usually do - although they don't realise until after application - ouch!. Of course I realise this is the alcohol content which is the very thing that does such a great job of killing the bacteria. However, just saying!

Best way to be germ free!

from Newport Beach, CA

Comments about Purell Instant Hand Sanitizer with Aloe:

We've all been there, you just left a store after touching EVERYTHING or you are about to eat & your hands feel dirty & grimy. What to do? You look, but there's no bathroom near by. That's where this little guy comes in. This Purell is the perfect size to keep in your purse & it's sturdy cap is strong and solid enough to not pop open in your purse spilling its magic germ removers everywhere. It gets the job done, plus contains aloe to soften your hands & minimize the dryness that occurs from disinfecting them with alcohol. It also smells really good to. It is one of the best hand sanitizers out there (& this germaphobe has tried them all)!

Purell Instant Hand Sanitizer - Must Have in Purse

from Bethesda, MD

Comments about Purell Instant Hand Sanitizer with Aloe:

Purell Instant Hand Sanitizer is great for killing germs on your hands. This version contains Vitamin E and other moisturizers. The smell is light and clean. You just use a couple of drops on your hands, rub together, and then allow it to evaporate - which it does very quickly. Purell's sanitizer does not dry out your hands like many other products do.  It is great to use before eating something with your hands because there is no taste leftover after applying. It is also excellent to use for when you have no soap and/or water available. I completely trust that the product does what it claims to do - kill 99.99 percent of germs.

Although the 2 fl oz version is great, my work supplies us with tiny 0.5 fl ounce bottles that are great for carrying around in your purse or for sitting out on your desk. Overall I highly recommend Purell Instant Hand Sanitizer. In fact I consider it a must have during the winter flu and cold season.

LOVE IT!!!!!!!

from Lansdale, PA

Comments about Purell Instant Hand Sanitizer with Aloe:

I absolutely LOVE Purell Instant Hand Sanitizer with Moisturizers Aloe And Vitamin E 2 oz. It's great for on the go use. I am ALWAYS traveling with my 2 sons & trying to keep their hands germ free. Any one with kids know that the only way that will ever happen is only if you have them wear gloves everywhere they go. Or not let them touch ANYTHING!! Well it won't ever happen. So i ALWAYS take the purell instant hand sanitizer with me so that ANYTIME they touch something. I can put some on their hands. Especially in public places! You never know what germ lurk and what they are. For instance a public bathroom ALWAYS has germs on the door handle to get into the bathroom & sometimes to get out (cause there is always that one person that doesn't wash their hands), so after using the bathroom and leaving the room, i will place some of the sanitizer on their hands. They know that it is coming. They have even got to the point that their now want to carry their own! It's convienent enough that you can put it anywhere. Even on a key chain. This is defiantly a product that I would highly recommaned for everyone to use. Especially during the cold and flu season!!!!

Purell Instant Hand Sanitizer is always in my pocket!

from Holly Pond, AL

Comments about Purell Instant Hand Sanitizer with Aloe:

Purell instant Hand sanitizer with moisturizer is always in my pocket.  I am a nurse and have to wash my hands more often than most people.  This product helps keep my and my patients healthy.  I use it inbetween regular handwashings.  It has a moisturerizer that really helps keep my skin healthy and reduces the dryness that goes along with frequent washing.  This product is a real lifesaver!