4.8

Bath & Body Works Antibacterial Hand Sanitizing Gels

4.8

Pros

Cons

Carry them everywhere for clean out & about!

from North Ridgeville, OH

Comments about Bath & Body Works Antibacterial Hand Sanitizing Gels:

I find these little portable hand sanitizes perfect for cleaning on the go! I always have one on my keychain (attached with a Bath & Body Works carrier), in my car and in my purse. I use it when I come back to my car after shopping, when there are no sinks available for hand-washing, when my kids need a quick sanitizing. Love the scents available, too!

Great Scents

from Camden, IL

Comments about Bath & Body Works Antibacterial Hand Sanitizing Gels:

After I had started chemo I was leary of getting sick I would get travel size hand sanitizers and I hated the overpowering alcohol smell. I purchased a couple of different scents of Bath&Body Works travel size hand sanitizer and it is difficult to explain just how much different this product is from all those others brands. It smells wonderful, it is not to runny, doesn't come pouring out the bottle like other products do. I don't know about others but never fails I go to dispense the product on my hands and it comes out runny and dripping everywhere and this product doesn't. I also find with my very dry hands that Bath&Body Work hand sanitizer does not dry my hands they even feel a little softer.Not to mention how many different scents you can choose from so you could have something mild to strong scents. The price is reasonable, it does not take up much room in my purse or even on my counter.

A great little hand sanitizer!

from Puyallup, WA

Comments about Bath & Body Works Antibacterial Hand Sanitizing Gels:

These hand sanitizers come in very handy to have around the house, on the go and to travel with. There are so many different scents to pick from and a variety of colors. I've smelled some other sanitizer and can't stand the smell of it. These actually smell good. They are great to have in the car or a purse when you have kids and they want to touch everything around them. It gets hands clean, gets rid of those yucky germs and leaves your hands smelling good.

Handy!

Comments about Bath & Body Works Antibacterial Hand Sanitizing Gels:

The gels are really cute and come in a lot of different scents which I think would be nice for a lot of people. They're also inexpensive and really handy to have with you as germs are so easily spread these days, so it's good to have something to kill the germs while leaving your hands smelling glorious afterwards.
Some of them do smell very strongly of alcohol and so it's hard to pick up whatever scent you're hoping to get out of it. My suggestion is to try out a few of the gels in the store to figure out which scents you like the best, which ones last the longest, etc. as not all are created equally.
The bottles are really small making them really easy to carry with you all the time, whether it's in your purse or even in your pocket. You can even buy the little keychain holders to put them inside and clip them to your keys so you never lose one.
They are somewhat drying to the hands as they contain quite a bit of alcohol so I do suggest carrying some hand lotion with you as well.

Quick and effective way to battle the germs.

Comments about Bath & Body Works Antibacterial Hand Sanitizing Gels:

I really like these products. I use them all the time in lots of different scents. I feel better about my health and the health of my family when I use them. However, I wish they smelled a little less like alcohol, for the most part. Some of the scents are very effective at masking the alcohol used in these products and some are not. I would like to know when I pick out a scent that it will smell like it says and not reminiscent of alcohol. I really like the variety. I also like the accessories that can accompany the gels. The holders make them more appealing for my son and daughter to carry at school. I also like the variety of scents and the seasonal changes they offer. I think in times when no soap is available, especially in cold and flu season, these are viable options. I carry one in my purse, my car, attached to the outside of beach bags, on the kids' backpacks for school on my daughter's dance bag, and many other places. They are quick and handy. I feel they are effective as well.

Nice scents, not the best value

Comments about Bath & Body Works Antibacterial Hand Sanitizing Gels:

These hand sanitizers work as well as any other. They smell really nice and come in a wide variety of scents. You can also buy little key chain type holders for them but I don't find them to be helpful. My main issue with these is that they are a little expensive and you can get a plain hand sanitizer for less.

Constant staple in my purse

Comments about Bath & Body Works Antibacterial Hand Sanitizing Gels:

I absolutely love this product, I always have multiple of these in my home. The variety of scents available is great, although there are some I don't prefer myself. Unlike a lot of other antibacterial gels, these don't have an overpowering smell of alcohol. And the alcohol smell it does have fades quickly after using the product, leaving only the great scent. The price for these could be a bit cheaper, but Bath and Body Works is always doing great deals on these and makes it easier to stock up when I need to. All in all, I don't think I'll find another brand I like better.

Love everything about these products!

Comments about Bath & Body Works Antibacterial Hand Sanitizing Gels:

Great products, I love how you can get great germ killing power but also have wonderful smells they all smell wonderful, I love that they offer a large variety of scents in this pack at the same time instead of having to walk around smelling like other hand sanitizing gels

Large Variety

from TN

Comments about Bath & Body Works Antibacterial Hand Sanitizing Gels:

Bath and Body works antibacterial hand sanitizing gels come in a variety of cool scents such as, fresh picked clementine, pumpkin cupcake, island nectar and aqua blossom and these are just a couple of many. I love these nifty little pocket hand sanitizers, the cute little pictures on the bottle make them standout from other hand sanitizers and they smell so good.

Great Product!

Comments about Bath & Body Works Antibacterial Hand Sanitizing Gels:

I really like these hand sanitizers. not only do they smell wonderful but they are very convenient. They clean very well and the smell is not too strong. I have recieved several as gifts and I've been very pleased with this product. Overall I would say this is my favorite brand for hand sanitizer.