Other Hand Sanitizers:
Bath & Body Works Anti-Bacterial PocketBac Sanitizing Hand Gel

Bath & Body Works Anti-Bacterial PocketBac Sanitizing Hand Gel

Pros

Cons

Use your favorite Bath and Body scent AND know you are clean!

I have always been a fan of Bath and Body Works. They have so many wonderful scents that make you want to buy the entire store. So when they came out with their anti-bacterial hand gels available in PocketBac (1 fl. oz.) sizes, I was in love! I am not someone who fears germs or anything, but I do love to have my little hand sanitizer with me when I go out for dinner or am working during the day. In my most recent purchase, I couldn't decide on one scent, so I ended up buying 6 (they are always on sale it seems)!

Recently, I was on a service trip to Honduras. Everyday, we were playing with poor children and serving in a poor community. On the way to our hostel after a day of playing, I would open up my Cucumber Melon hand gel and dispense some for everyone in our van! Within seconds, the van had a sweet smell. We also used it as a replacement when we couldn't wash our hands (or when there was no soap somewhere). I am SO grateful that I had that hand gel with me. It smells so wonderful that I feel like I am doing more than just cleaning my hands - I feel like I am applying a little bit of perfume or a little air freshener to my environment.

I used to just settle for the non-scented generic hand sanitizers, but now that I have experienced this one, I don't know if I will ever go back. It is the perfect size and it makes my hands soft without making them slimey (as some do). This has easily become one of my favorite Bath and Body Works products! Go try some yourself - you will not be disappointed!

Is it really effective?

I'm really iffy about anti-bacterial products. I have seen articles and research showing that they are not really effective and if you use too much of it, the bacteria will become immune to it. I still use the hand gel and carry it with me in my purse but every time I use, I wonder how effective it really is. Is it worth drying my hands out? Does it kill the natural flora of good bacteria on skin? Every time I use it, my hands are extremely dry. I have tried to avoid using on my entire hand, just on the palms but I still get the uncomfortable, restricted feeling on my skin, like it is too dry to move and stretch. I have the sweet pea scent at the moment and alcohol smell is overwhelming. I believe I have smelled other scents that are quite nice and not as alcoholy so I would avoid buying this scent again. I actually don't think I will be purchasing them again, I received several mini hand gels for free and am trying to use them up.

Amazing Product

from Fraser, MI

About Me Budget Buyer

Pros

• Easy To Use
  • Gentle
  • Kills Germs

Cons

• Camping
    • Lunch Box
    • Purses
    • Traveling
    • Workplace

Comments about Bath & Body Works Anti-Bacterial PocketBac Sanitizing Hand Gel:

I am a big user on anti bacterial hand gel, one reason being is it is easy to use and easy to travel with. The bath and body works collection of pocket hand sanitizers or pocketbacs. These are great they come in many fragrance scents so you have many to choose from, you can get tropical to holiday scents. This product works wonder it is easy and portable way to clean your hands on the go.

B&BW PocketBac - The Ultimate Of Hand Sanitization!

Comments about Bath & Body Works Anti-Bacterial PocketBac Sanitizing Hand Gel:

I am a huge fan of the Bath and Body Works store. They have amazing products that you simply cannot find anywhere else. Several members of my family shop there often as well. I enjoy many of their products, especially the PocketBac hand sanitizers. I buy refills constantly. The scents are to die for! I especially love the seasonal scents - Fall in particular. I am sure to change out my PocketBac for scents that fit the current season. I am a PocketBac addict! I also adore the PocketBac holders that Bath and Body Works manufactures. There are so many adorable designs in many different colors. The holders allow you to attach your PocketBac to your purse, backpack, diaper bag, etc. - Just about anywhere! It’s very convenient. I have a PocketBac attached to every bag I own - each a different scent in a different holder. My family members and friends are always giving me PocketBacs as gifts because they know how much I love them. I will never go back to boring old hand sanitizer that smells like rubbing alcohol. I recommend this product to all.

Love this product!

Comments about Bath & Body Works Anti-Bacterial PocketBac Sanitizing Hand Gel:

I absolutely love the Bath and Body Works pocket hand sanitizers! I got the first one as a gift and have been buying them ever since. I was on dialysis at the time I got my first one and also on a transplant list. I had to be VERY careful about germs. If the call came with a kidney and I had any infections, sore throat, etc. I would have to wait for who knows how long again. So, my reason for using sanitizer was a life or death reason. I hooked this product to my purse strap so I would always have it within easy reach and used it very often. Before there were times with other brands that I would go digging for the sanitizer inside my purse and not be able to find it, and if in a hurry just skip it. With the Bath and Body Works handy hook for my purse I no longer had to search to find it. It was easily accessible and I used it after touching anything in public. The smell is great so each time I used it, it was an enjoyable experience. I went a year on dialysis without so much as a cold, received my transplant, and now have to still be careful because of the immunosuppressant's I take. I continue to buy this product ad use it. I usually get extras while in the store to be sure I never run out. A bargain for staying healthy!

Smell fresh and sweet while killing germs!

Comments about Bath & Body Works Anti-Bacterial PocketBac Sanitizing Hand Gel:

I love Bath and Body Works Anti-Bacterial PocketBac Sanitizing Hand Gel! These sanitizing gels come in a variety of scents-Red Velvet Cupcake, Warm Vanilla Sugar, Twisted Peppermint, Citrus Crush, and more. Those are just a few of my personal favorites! The scents are pleasant and not overwhelming like the scent of alcohol in regular sanitizers. I like the fact that I can sanitize my hands and not smell like a bottle of rubbing alcohol! These hand gels do not dry my hands like typical sanitizers. They leave my hands feeling soft. Their size is very convenient-they fit in your purse-big or small, in your pocket, door jam, almost anywhere!

Pocket Genius'

from Hobart, IN

Comments about Bath & Body Works Anti-Bacterial PocketBac Sanitizing Hand Gel:

These lil babies are great in your pocket, attached to your purse, entrapped on a bookbag, gym bag, etc. You can find these all over my house, car, office, etc. My children enjoy using them instead of stinky generic ones, my husband uses them after grading papers (nose pickers sicken him). The fact that they offer such a wide variety of scents is what turns our family on. My husband does not care for floral (nor do I), and they have recently started selling 'manly' scents. My boys both like kiddie scents like Marshmallows, Gingerbread, etc. And when the holidays roll around, you will find even more of these around our house! Keep up the great work!

Always in my purse!

Comments about Bath & Body Works Anti-Bacterial PocketBac Sanitizing Hand Gel:

I love these little sanitizing hand gels! They smell great, unlike the generic ones that smell of pure alcohol. The size is perfect as well, it fits perfectly even in my evening clutches. You never know when you're going to need hand sanitizer! These are really so convenient. I also never experience drying from them, my hands just feel clean and even smell good after applying!

Perfect.

Comments about Bath & Body Works Anti-Bacterial PocketBac Sanitizing Hand Gel:

I love these little things. They're perfect to carry around, easy to access and open, and smell nice. I love how it fits anywhere and they surprisingly last for a good amount of time. There is also a variety of scents to choose from. These are just perfect.

Love these in the flu season

Comments about Bath & Body Works Anti-Bacterial PocketBac Sanitizing Hand Gel:

Having a infant is hard enough without having to worry about getting sick. I keep these hand sanitizing gels in the cool gel clip in holder on my purse so whenever I sneeze or do something as simple as touching a door handle I know that I can disinfect whenever I feel that it is needed. I love the smells. I received a egg nog scented one last year around christmas time and it became my favorite to use even after the christmas season. Some of them smell way to much like perfume and they can be a little strong however most of them are great. I like the maragarita scent for summer. It is a great mix of lime and lemon. There are berry scents too if you are into sweet smells. I like the scents that are light and subtle. Great for children at school especially in the winter time when everyone is more prone to getting sick. They easily attache to a backpack for those times in between bathroom breaks when kids cannot get to the bathroom to wash their hands.

Never going back to purell

Comments about Bath & Body Works Anti-Bacterial PocketBac Sanitizing Hand Gel:

These are the cutest things ever! I love buying these I think everyone should have these on them, they have the best scents and my hands always feel so soft after using them. I can't wait to give these out as a little extra something for Christmas. I always have extras of these around, one in all my bags, in the car, makeup vanity. These are great I will never go back to regular hand sanitizer.

Super convenient and great smelling hand gels!

Comments about Bath & Body Works Anti-Bacterial PocketBac Sanitizing Hand Gel:

I love keeping these in my purse so I have them no matter where I go. Great for traveling when using public restrooms/eating out/etc. They have a variety of scents to try and I also like using the little rubber attachment to have it on the outside of my purse like a keychain! :)