Other Hand Sanitizers:
LiquiCleanse
LiquiCleanse Hand Sanitizer

LiquiCleanse Hand Sanitizer

Saves me money on doctor visits

Comments about LiquiCleanse Hand Sanitizer:

I like Liquicleanse because it doesn't leave my hands sticky or tacky feeling.  I believe it works because I haven't been to the doctor all winter.  I carry the 2 oz bottle in my pocket all the time.

LiquiCleanse is the best hand sanitizer on the market!

from Evansville, IN

Comments about LiquiCleanse Hand Sanitizer:

I am a healthcare worker and a busy mom and I love LiquiCleanse!  It leaves my hands soft and I even use it on my Toddler!  It's not harsh at all and my hands feel fresh and clean after I use it!  I will never use another harsh sticky gel again!

I carry LiquiCleanse with me everywhere I go.

from Evansville, IN

Comments about LiquiCleanse Hand Sanitizer:

I carry LiquiCleanse with me everywhere I go.  I have a bottle in my purse, in my car and at home.  I think it is superior to other sanitizing products because it leaves my hands smooth and does not dry them out like other products.  My kids love it so its easy to get them to use it.

Keeps my hands feeling moisturized...I'm hooked!

Comments about LiquiCleanse Hand Sanitizer:

I am a regular user of LiquiCleanse.  I got frustrated with the other hand sanitizers I'd used drying out my skin and making it crack, which makes me more susceptible to infection.  Plus, the gels and foams had an awful smell.  LiquiCleanse is the opposite-it moisturizes my skin and doesn't have a lingering smell.  I keep a bottle clipped to my purse at all times--Healthy Environs has a handy clip you can put around the bottle so you can take it wherever you go!  Cool!  This is a must-try product if you want the ultimate in protection from germs and want to keep your skin from feeling dry and cracked.

LiquiCleanse Hand Sanitizer is an absolutey amazing product!

Comments about LiquiCleanse Hand Sanitizer:

Used other hand sanitizers in the past and really disliked the stickiness they left so I was a bit skeptical when asked to try LiquiCleanse.  However, what I discovered was a product that not only killed germs but also dried quickly, leaving only a soft feeling on my hands (it has emollients that replaces a lot of the moisture).  Within seconds the scent is gone, no lingering odor to put up with!  Using LiquiCleanse means I no longer hesitate to use a hand sanitizer to help keep me and people I come in contact with healthier.  It's great!

LiquiCleanse Hand Sanitizer is a great product.

from Louisville, KY

Comments about LiquiCleanse Hand Sanitizer:

I personally keep this product on my desk at work. I am an allergy sufferer and am constantly sneezing and blowing my nose. I am always using this product. I spray on and rub in, everytime I sneeze. When I use this product, not only does it help fight off the germs, but it also does not leave my hands dry. It leaves a very soft feel to the skin on my hands. I am 100% satisfied with this product and would recommend it to anyone trying to stay healthy and keep their hands soft feelling.

Liquicleanse dries instantly with no fragrance - awesome

Comments about LiquiCleanse Hand Sanitizer:

Liquicleanse Hand Sanitizer dries instantly and you will not smell any fragrance or odor.  It is exceptional for men and women who wear cologne/perfume and do not want anything contradicting their scent.  I like my cologne and I don't want to smell like lavender or lilacs!  Liquicleanse feels really good and is not gooey like the other guys.  I am killing germs and in my line of work, that is REALLY important!

LiquiCleanse leaves my hands feeling soft, not dry or cracked.

Comments about LiquiCleanse Hand Sanitizer:

When you apply LiquiCleanse the first thing you notice is there's no tacky or sticky feeling.  After the alcohol evaporates, there's no odor and no bad taste.  I use LiquiCleanse a lot but my hands are soft, not dry and cracked.  The other thing I like is that it's made in the U.S. (Louisville, Kentucky).