Other Waffle Makers:

Proctor Silex Belgian Waffle Baker

Decent Waffle Maker!

from Kansas City, Missouri

Comments about Proctor Silex Belgian Waffle Baker:

Wanted a cheap waffle maker, and found this in the store. I didn't have the money to buy a more expensive, plus I only make waffles occasionally. It is cheap, but does get the job done. I don't really have any complaints about it. Overall, everything is decent about this product, and I'm happy every time I make waffles. Owned it over a year now and there has been zero issues with it, it's great if you only play on making waffles a few times a month.

Heats up nicely and makes some great waffles!

Settings/Features
Simple settings and features, anyone can use this item.

It's non stick coating is easy to clean up. You just have to wipe it out with a rag and it's clean again, had no problems with batter sticking on to the iron and not coming off easily.

Extremely easy to use, it doesn't get any easier than to plug it into a wall socket.

Very durable, I normally store it around other items, and it occasionally gets bumped into, still not a single scratch on it after owning it over a year.

• Settings/Features:

I love this Proctor Silex Waffle Iron!!

from West Jordan, UT

Comments about Proctor Silex Belgian Waffle Baker:

We received this Proctor Silex Waffle Iron as a wedding present and have loved it so much! The main thing I love about it is the material that is on the waffle iron--I never have to spray pam on the waffle iron and the waffles never stick (this could also have to do with my recipe)

We have used this waffle iron a lot over the past 6 years. Before kids, we would always make big breakfasts on Saturday and Sunday, and now that we have kids, we use it a lot too. The kids love these waffles so we make them a few times a week. After all of this use (at least 300 times in the last 6 years), this waffle iron is still going strong. It has a nice green light that comes on when the waffle is done. The waffle gets done pretty quickly too. I would recommend this whole heartedly!

Proctor Silex hasn't failed me yet

from Fairfield, VA

Comments about Proctor Silex Belgian Waffle Baker:

I get out my Proctor-Silex Belgian Waffle Maker on mornings when I want to give some extra TLC to my favorite houseguests.  I've had it for years and years, and it makes waffle-making easy.  The batter recipes it came with have been very good, but the others I have used with it have been great too.  It heats up quickly, cooks quickly, and cleans SO easily-the batter wipes off so smoothly that it looks like its been carefully cleaned, when it was simply just a quick wipe.  The waffle it makes is large enough to be cut into four quarters, for those who want  smaller portion.  When I get out my P-S waffle maker, everyone knows its going to be a special breakfast-the real maple syrup,whip cream, and fresh fruit is there to compliment.  If I open a B&B one day, I'll be looking for te Proctor-Silex Belgian Waffle Maker to add to my small kitchen appliances.  Then again, the one I have now may still be in my possession and still going strong!