Other Lawn Mowers:
Poulan
PR625Y22RP

the best

from Johnson City, TN

Comments about Poulan Pro PRT22RP 22-inch 190cc Briggs & Stratton 625 Series Gas Powered Side Discharge/Mulch/Bag FWD Self Propelled Lawn Mower:

I have owned many lawn mowers over the years, but the Poulan has outlasted them all. I did buy one bad one that could not be repaired, but the other 2 I have owned have lasted through thick and thin and each one has been in my possession for 10+ years. I would readily buy another Poulan if the one I own now should peter out. I have had nothing but problems from every other lawn mower I have ever bought or owned. I have a large lawn and while I own and use a riding mower for the most part, I do use the Poulan for the front section of my yard because it is slanted and I find it so easy to start every time and it keeps running and doesn't bog down and/or stall out like many lawn mowers do. I even trust my grandson to push it because it is easy to handle and has the safety features I expect for a 12-yr.-old to use it easily.

out-performs any other push lawn mower.

Handling
easy to operate and to navigate around trees, shrubs, pots, etc.

it is the toughest in its class.

Engine Power
powerful, predictable performance.

• Handling:
  • Safety:
  • Engine Power:

Reliable lawn mower

from Gulfport, MS

We have owned a Poulan push lawn mower with side discharge/mulch as well as bagging capability for over three years and have a long mowing season as we live in a warm climate. Other than smoking a bit on starting, it has perfomed reliably over those three years. The grass clippings bag is easy to remove and install, but is quite heavy to dump into the garbage can when it is full of grass (always remove the grass from the grass clippings bag before storing your lawn mower between mowings though - if you forget, you may find that your the liquid in your grass clippings starts to leak out of the bag). It starts pretty easily and the mower height adjustment is easy to change as well (by adjusting the front and rear wheels). We have never replaced or sharpened the blade, although we may before spring to keep our grass blades from getting shredded as the blade dulls. Hope to get many more years of use out of this lawn mower.