View more Facial Scrubs

Facial Scrubs
Pond's
Pond's Clean Sweep Cleansing & Make Up Removing Towelettes

Pond's Clean Sweep Cleansing & Make Up Removing Towelettes

My face loves these and it takes off marker too!

I picked up Ponds Cleansing Towellettes a few weeks ago when my coupons matched up with a really good drugstore deal!  I love these wipes for 3 reasons:

1.  Unlike...Read complete review

1.  Unlike other facial cleansing tissues, Ponds Cleansing towelettes are pre-moistened, making them very convenient for my gym bag!  Plus, you don't have to rinse your face after washing with these.  That makes the Ponds Cleansing Towelettes convenient for camping and road trips also.

2.  Ponds Cleansing Towelettes take off my eye-makeup.  Yeah!  I don't need any extra cleansers or make-up removers to take off my waterproof mascara.  Very convienent!

3.  Ponds Cleansing Towelettes take the marker and stamp marks off my kids!!!!  My 4-year-old gets a stamp on his forehead (or nose) for good behavior in preschool.  The teacher uses a washable ink, but I've still had tons of trouble getting those stamps off his face.  One day, I had just finished washing my face and decided to try my Ponds Cleansing Towellette on his face.  Viola!  It worked!  Then I took it to his hands and it took the marker off too!  These things are better than baby wipes!

I will certainly purchase Ponds Cleansing Towelettes again, if I can find another spectacular bargain on them!

quick surface clean, feel bit soapy

I've used these Ponds Clean Sweep towelettes for quite a while and whilst they're convenient I've switched to another brand. I really like their portability and ease of use, especially when flying as they really make you feel fresh and more awake. However my main complaint has been that they can feel a bit too soapy for me. I hate using soap on my face, as it gets too tight, so its a big turn off. Also I have found that whilst they are good for a quick freshen up, they really don't come close to cleaning well enough at night. If you've got any longlasting mascara on, these aint gonna shift it. I always follow up with another cleaner to get deep down clean if I had any make up on at all, so these really aren't good enough on their own.

cleans and refreshes

from Roanoke, VA

Comments about Pond's Clean Sweep Cleansing & Make Up Removing Towelettes:

I like Pond's clean sweep cleansing and make up remove; towelettes. These towelettes are a quick effective easy way to remove makeup and clean the skin. They save the time it takes to run water and lather up a a wash cloth. My make up is removed and my skin feels clean and refreshed after using Pond's towelettes.They do not irritate my skin as other products have. And the Ponds towelettes do not dry out my skin as other facial products have. It is important to keep my skin as youthful as possible and Ponds towelettes help me to keep my skinn free of makeup which can settle in pores and cause the skin to look old.

The ONLY way to camp!!!

from Oregon City, OR

Comments about Pond's Clean Sweep Cleansing & Make Up Removing Towelettes:

These are great for camping! I take these camping with me every summer and they not only remove my make up in the evening and leave my skin looking and feeling clean, they're easy to pack, and easy to store with my camping gear. Highly recommended for travelling, and outdoor activities!

Gentle and Effective Face Cleanser

from Cookville, TX

Comments about Pond's Clean Sweep Cleansing & Make Up Removing Towelettes:

I love this product. It doesn't sting or feel greasy. It very gently removes every ounce of makeup effortlessly. Just a couple of swipes across your face and everything is magically erased. I love how I can use this, be done in moments, feel clean and refreshed, and just toss the wipe in the trash.

My face loves these and it takes off marker too!

from Shreveport, LA

Comments about Pond's Clean Sweep Cleansing & Make Up Removing Towelettes:

Removes water-proof mascara & liquid eye liner

from Chicago, IL

Comments about Pond's Clean Sweep Cleansing & Make Up Removing Towelettes:

I sooooo love mascaras! I don't go out without putting on. I've been using mascaras for years now, and have always been challenged by how to effectively remove water proof mascara. I've tried the all natural way of using baby oil but I didn't like it because it left the skin around my eyes so oily. I've also tried a couple of make up removers but they burned my eyes!  Then I found this Pond's Clean Sweep in a grocery store one day. It was on sale when I saw it, so I decided to try it. And I didn't regret trying it. I've never used it alone to clean my face though, I am a face washing junkie, and I only use this to the area around my eyes. Every night before going to bed, I would remove my eye make up using Pond's clean sweep. Then, I would wash my face with my regular cleanser. Then use the Pond's clean sweep again to remove remaining traces of make up. That does the trick for me. It doesn't burn my eyes and it leaves the area around my eyes dry and soft.

Ponds Clean Sweep Towelettes really get the job done!

from Orem, UT

Comments about Pond's Clean Sweep Cleansing & Make Up Removing Towelettes:

I am a huge fan of convenience. I hate using cotton balls doused in makeup remover to take my eye makeup off. These towelettes are perfect. They are extremely convenient, gentle on the eye area, and don't require scrubbing to remove the makeup. If you're looking to simplify your routine, you've found the right product!

Ponds Cleen Sweep Cloths are the best for traveling!

from Montgomery, AL

Comments about Pond's Clean Sweep Cleansing & Make Up Removing Towelettes:

Ponds Clean sweep cloths are excellent for traveling!  I have a bad habit of forgetting face cleanser when I travel so I just always keep these in my travel bag. I always make sure I have some when camping because my face feels gross without them.  They are very moist and stay that way even after a couple of months!  I feel like there is enough to really get all of your makeup off and it even takes off mascara!  I have had a little trouble using these with water-proof mascara, though.

Nothing can replace a shower to make your face feel clean, but these do come close.  They leave your face feeling a little bit sticky at first, but after a while you don't notice.  They smell very clean and fresh.  I don't use these cloths on a daily basis, but for certain situations they are great.  They are also pretty cost-efficient compared to other brands.  They are usually not much more than store brands and I can say that these are definately better than any store brand you will find.

Quick and easy!

from Mason City, IA

Comments about Pond's Clean Sweep Cleansing & Make Up Removing Towelettes:

I usually don't like cleansing wipes so I was skeptical when I saw these, but I got such a great deal using coupons I decided to try them.  I am so glad I did!  They smell nice, feel nice on the skin, and most importantly they work!  The wipe has just the right amount of cleanser, and is just the right size for me.  Also they have not dried out since the pack is reclosable.  The only issue I have had is they dry out my skin temporarily...but that's an ok thing as I usually have normal to oily skin.  It's not a irritated dryness...just noticable but not worrisome.

I am a stay at home mom of 2 boys so I use these at night right before bed because once I'm finally ready to end my day I tend to not want to take the time to pamper myself...I just want to get some sleep!  I just use the wipe and I'm ready to go.  Also the chamomile is really a nice tough and it does really seem to have a soothing effect on me.  Great product!

easy and fast!

from Middletown, OH

Comments about Pond's Clean Sweep Cleansing & Make Up Removing Towelettes:

This is a great product it is a quick and easy way to remove the make up and impurities from the day!  This is great to use when traveling or camping the cloth has ridges to get a better scrubbed clean.  It does leave my face feeling a little soapy though so I always feel like I have to rinse my face after using. The cloth removes all my make up even water proof mascara with little effort, which is great because I don't feel like my face is stretched ( feel like I don't get as many wrinkles always a plus in my book)!.  I feel like unless I have a coupon it is too expensive and I won't buy. Try to access the best deal and quality. The cloths are durable so you aren't tearing them when you get them out of the bag.  The bag has to be closed just right or else the cloths do dry out very quickly. So careful too when you are opening the bag so that you don't rip the sticker all the way off. I would recommend this product if you get it on sale!

Ponds Towelettes=Great Travel Product

from Concord, CA

Comments about Pond's Clean Sweep Cleansing & Make Up Removing Towelettes:

I am a busy stay at home mom of 2. At the end of the day I am so tired that sometimes I didn't even want to wash my face before I went to bed because I felt like it took so much energy.  Once I tried Ponds Cleansing and Make Up Removing Towelettes, I found an easy and quick alternative to face washes.  I love it because not only can I use it as a face wash, but I can also use it as a make up remover. It's nice to get both in one product.  My face is left feeling very clean and refreshed. I definitely feel like the towelette has enough product in it to completely clean my face.  I also think this is a good travel product because it reduced the amount of bottles I bring in my toiletry bag. This would also be nice to keep in a hand carry and use once I get off the plane.  The one downside to the product is that it's pretty wasteful since you throw away the towelette once you're done. But I guess that would be the trade off to the convenience of it.