Other Facial Cleansers & Scrubs:
Facial Scrubs
St. Ives
St. Ives Naturally Clear Green Tea Scrub

St. Ives Naturally Clear Green Tea Scrub

Pros

• Leaves clean feel (9)
  • Balances skin (6)
  • Gentle (6)
  • Not greasy (6)
  • Smells great (6)

Cons

• Dries out skin (3)

• Acne-prone skin (6)
  • Combination skin (6)
  • All skin types (5)
  • Oily skin (5)
  • Daily use (4)
    • Ease of Application:
    • Reviewer Profile:
    • Budget shopper (6), Brand buyer (3)

Effective scrub with many natural ingredients. Great scent too!

***Quick View:*** This scrub is great for acne prone or oily skinned people. I actually have dry skin but use it when I am working in the incredible heat doing dirty cleaning jobs as I have been for over a month. It's gentle, effective, and leaves my skin glowing.

***My Take on St. Ives Naturally Clear Green Tea Facial Scrub***

This scrub comes in a 4.5 ounce tube with a flip open cap. It is a light green color with small particles to exfoliate. It smells divine. It has a distinct green tea scent but it's subtle and slightly sweet. I love the scent! The scrub is a pasty type which actually looks like a mask. It doesn't foam so cleansing is necessary before using this scrub (or afterwards if you don't have makeup on). It's a unisex scrub that men and women both can use as the scent, while pleasant, is not "feminine" or girly.

The scrubbing particles are not too large or too harsh for my skin even though this is certainly not made for dry or sensitive skin. It's an invigorating scrub that cleans pores deep down and leaves my face feeling super exfoliated and very clean. Of course, because i am not oily skinned, my face a bit tight after I use **St. Ives Naturally Clear Green Tea Facial Scrub** but the feeling goes away in about 30 minutes. I usually use moisturizer a few minutes after using any scrub so I have no issues with the tightness. I also don't feel that this scrub strips my skin of its natural oils at all. My face feels supple and looks glowing.

I have been doing some very sweaty, dirty work in the house and I have feared breakouts. I haven't had a blemish appear so far. I can't attribute that ALL to** St. Ives Naturally Clear Green Tea Facial Scrub** but it does appear to have helped to keep my skin clear and free of deep down oils and dirt.

I don't use this scrub everyday, just a couple of times a week. I will use it once a week as the weather gets cooler and the need for a deep scrub is lessened. I bought another St. Ives scrub which is for aging skin which I will use under normal circumstances.

***My Viewpoint***

If you're blemish prone, have oily skin, or just want a good, inexpensive scrub that gets your face deep down clean, turns over cells, and makes skin glow, give **St. Ives Naturally Clear Green Tea Facial Scrub **a try! It's not expensive and it's not super harsh. It smells great and works well. ***4 stars!***

This product cleans deep down and gets rid of dirt, oils, and dead skin. great for oily skin but any skin type will benefit.

Ease of Application
Just apply a small amount to your damp face and rub lightly in a circular motion. Rinse and see the glow.

Very fresh green tea scent. Really wakes me up and energizes me.

it hasnt done anything great for my skin.

I am getting married October 20th this year and I wanted to try out a new exfoliator for my oily skin. I'm not sure if it's stress or not but my face has been breaking out a little bit more than usual. I know that it is specifically directed towards people with oily or acne prone skin so I thought this would be perfect. My first impression was that it has a nice, pleasant smell. The texture is like a very fine sand, so it's not harsh on my skin. It feels great when I'm putting it on my face and neck, but I haven't noticed any changes in my skin. I personally don't think it has made my skin very smooth. I have tried other face scrubs that work way better. It's not awful but definitely not my favorite. I probably won't repurchase but all in all, it's pretty decent.

Great product

from Warsaw, NY

About Me Budget Buyer

Pros

• Leaves Clean Feel

Cons

• Bad Smell

Comments about St. Ives Naturally Clear Green Tea Scrub:

Easy to use, I have acne prone skin and it helped extremely because my skin is sensitive

I would buy this again

from Southaven, MS

About Me Budget Buyer

Pros

• Balances Skin
  • Gentle
  • Improves Skin Texture
  • Leaves Clean Feel
  • Moisturizing
  • Not Greasy

• Dry Skin
    • Sensitive Skin

daily use, excellent!

Live this stuff!

from Florida

About Me Budget Buyer

Pros

• Improves Skin Texture
    • Leaves Clean Feel
    • Not Greasy

Cons

• Bad Smell

Comments about St. Ives Naturally Clear Green Tea Scrub:

I have used different St. Ives facial scrubs for 20years & love this one too!

it hasnt done anything great for my skin.

from Placerville, CA

About Me Budget Buyer

Pros

• Gentle
    • Leaves Clean Feel
    • Not Greasy
    • Smells Great

Cons

• Doesn't Remove Makeup
    • Dries Out Skin
    • Ineffective

It does it's job.

from Philadelphia, pa

About Me Budget Buyer

Pros

• Balances Skin
    • Leaves Clean Feel
    • Not Greasy
    • Smells Great

Comments about St. Ives Naturally Clear Green Tea Scrub:

I do like this product. Actually, I kinda love it. I use it simply for exfoliating purposes before using anti aging creams and I love it for that.

I love it!

from Ohio

About Me Brand Buyer

Pros

• Balances Skin
      • Gentle
      • Improves Skin Texture
      • Leaves Clean Feel
      • Smells Great

Comments about St. Ives Naturally Clear Green Tea Scrub:

I love the smell of this so much! It is great! Gental yet effective on my skin! Doesin't cause dryness like other scrubs I have used. Its also fairly priced and easy to find at any drugstore near me!

Love this product

from sabina ohio

About Me Budget Buyer

Pros

• Balances Skin
        • Gentle
        • Leaves Clean Feel
        • Not Greasy
        • Smells Great

Cons

• Doesn't Remove Makeup

Comments about St. Ives Naturally Clear Green Tea Scrub:

Great product if you are not into greasy soap. This company is a great company and cheap to. My 15 year old daughter uses this brand alot .

St. Ives Green Tea Scrub is a Promising Product

from Stevens Point, Wisconsin

About Me Brand Buyer

Pros

• Balances Skin
        • Gentle
        • Improves Skin Texture
        • Leaves Clean Feel
        • Not Greasy
        • Smells Great

Cons

• Dries Out Skin

Comments about St. Ives Naturally Clear Green Tea Scrub:

I started off using the Green Tea scrub once a day, 7 days a week. The only problem I ran into was my face drying out a bit. This was due to its "sand like" nature and can be easily fixed by reducing the use to 4-5 days a week. To make things clear, I really enjoy the light sandy consistency of the product. It helps to remove any oil, black heads, and even helps exfoliate a bit. It left my skin feeling smooth and fresh, while successfully removing/ reducing the amount of black heads. I really enjoy the tantalizing green tea smell it leaves behind. Before switching to the Green Tea scrub, I was using the St. Ives exfoliating apricot face wash, which I found to be way too rough on my delicate skin. This is an ideal product for relatively anyone. The price is truly hard to beat. All in all, it is probably the best bang for your buck! I would highly recommend this product as a thorough black head face wash, even for delicate skin.

great scrub

from new york city

About Me Brand Buyer

Pros

• Balances Skin
        • Gentle
        • Improves Skin Texture
        • Leaves Clean Feel
        • Moisturizing

Cons

• Dries Out Skin
        • Greasy
        • Ineffective

• Dry Skin
        • Sensitive Skin

Comments about St. Ives Naturally Clear Green Tea Scrub:

i would tel you this scrubs is very great smell.you will enjoy this one i did very much.

smells good, blackheads gone

Comments about St. Ives Naturally Clear Green Tea Scrub:

Works great for blackheads, dries out face, spreads acne due to its scrub like quality, keeps face smooth but doesn't help with cystic acne or whitehead

Great for blacheads and only that

Ease of Application
        Super thick and grimy but effective and staying put

smells fantastic